Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleisle

I've actually just watched a video which really suprised me sorry if I'm late to this but I'm a fan of old Gemma I absolutely love her and watch her old vids every Sunday it's my guilty pleasure I do love Gemma . But jamie was in the video in that bungalow 🤔 I didn't no she was with him then? There getting ready to go on hol

Reactions: 1
I don't have any experience with fillers, does it seem like she is still getting them done do people think? I think I just assumed they were really overfilled and she left them that way I didn't even think she could be still getting them re-done

Kjbsjb

Does anyone else remember the ashapinder drama? I only say that because mummahodge was friends with her
Yes I do!! My mum was going through treatment “the same time “as asha! I smelt a rat once watching her live, it made no sense. Why have you brought her up now on this thread ? Haven’t seen anything to do with mumma hodge in years!! Completely forgot about this until I saw your comment !

I used to feel the same and defended her a lot, but is she really sweet or does she just speak in a soft high pitched voice and put on a persona?. She never replies to followers, she prefers to hoard all of her gifted products rather than do little giveaways for her followers, despite the fact she has more skincare than anyone could physically use before expiry, she didn’t acknowledge at all any of the vulgar things Jamie said about the Black Lives Matter movement, she just swept it under the rug because her black followers clearly don’t deserve a response from her… a lot of her sweet persona seems to be heavily curated. I was a fan of her for years and always thought she came across so nice, but it just seems really fake now given that she is only interested in her followers when she has ad commitments .
What comments did Jaime make?

I agree a gift away or something would show follower appreciation, but I suppose it's time consuming to do atm when she already she seems overwhelmed.

What bothers me the most is talking with hands and the constant movements, it seems like its purely to show off nails and the ring, which she either needs to have re sized or one of those rubber things to stop it moving around the finger.
---
I feel that she definitely has two sides and if anything her being with someone like Jamie reflects this. I remember a reel came up on tattle once about Jamie being exposed for mistreating an ex, there were screen shots of messages between him and another girl and the language he used and the way he spoke to her was utterly disgusting and disrespectful. He really isn’t the nice guy he makes out to be, it’s just an act, and Gemma is clearly aware of this and tries desperately to sugar coat it.
I'm intrigued, is there a tattle page on him?
---
This would explain why she is right up Perrie Sian’s ass. She doesn’t bother with anyone unless it benefits her bank balance directly.

---
And also, In the Style would be CRAZY to do a collab with her. She literally has no style. Perrie is amazing at putting outfits together. Billie has her own style too. Gemma is not a fashion person, she lives in leggings and hoodies and doesn’t do anything to make it look stylish. She literally just copies what is already trending and copies it in the most boring and bland way. If they give her a collab they will literally work with anyone.
Her style is very American soccer mom

Last edited:

Strikeapose18

Didn’t she say in the first wedding video that she was asking her bridesmaids the week after and would be vlogging it? What happened to that?

This is a bit random & not really related to GLM so apologies for that but I wasn’t sure how else to find out?!

who is that British lifestyle vlogger, dark hair, really annoying, possibly from the south. She blew up a few years ago after releasing videos of herself like having panic attacks? Think she makes some content with her husband?

her name is on the tip of my tongue but I can’t remember it!! Pls help

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I dont buy the lovely as Pumpkin pie act she puts on I think she's not that nice really. Can you remember when she started seeing Jamie secretly again and was blocking anyone who mentioned him.
I caught one of the You Tubers I follow on a bloke's podcast. On You Tube you would describe her as sweet and not putting a foot wrong.
On the podcast she was a bit different so much so the bloke said he would be shit scared of her. She is independent and very capable, likes a drink and now I discover she often uses the f word and can get a bit lairy on a night out 😲😁
As she can do anything a bloke can do, from experience I would say the blokes are intimidated, hence why she hasn't "settled down" - the interminable question she always gets.

The companies house accounts aren’t always the easiest to understand without knowing accounting. The 72k- 48k will include assets including their current stock, cash in the accounts and other assets they include. It could be very simple as Gemma put in a lot of cash last year and had more stock, than they have this year. Which isn’t surprising since they have done 1? Launch this year.
Yeah, this year's assets are £48k and liabilities £31k. A massive drop from the previous year when they were £100k+

dunnsj

Maybe Noah has got to have a hospital stay …. No nastiness meant , I was a poorly child but he doesn’t look well to me