Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dear beige / aesthetically pleasing / disproportioned friends, we have arrived at a new thread.
Thread title courtesy of @theGC , congrats to theeeee, who won the title vote post with a whopping 30 votes.
It summarizes our dear GemGem and her SM perfectly wouldn't you say?

The past few week we have processed endured various quite uneventful happenings:

* a play helmet was introduced to poor N. yet it didn't seem to save him from normal oopsies every child experiences. No one was shocked
* in a desperate attempt to get some followers or views back Gem has resorted to posting her cleaning videos again.
* groundbreaking: new barstools have been bought for the kitchen ( too small ) and a lamp ( also too small )
* there were some outings and a vacay to Crete, all intensely uneventful. New outfits were bought for all of course, for every vacay day.
* N.'s 1st birthday was as depressing as the brown, sage and beige balloons suggested

Once again we are left hoping that N. is finally removed from social media, that this snoozefest will endfor good or that we will get videos without #AD.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My dear beige / aesthetically pleasing / disproportioned friends, we have arrived at a new thread.
Thread title courtesy of @theGC , congrats to theeeee, who won the title vote post with a whopping 30 votes.
It summarizes our dear GemGem and her SM perfectly wouldn't you say?

The past few week we have processed endured various quite uneventful happenings:

* a play helmet was introduced to poor N. yet it didn't seem to save him from normal oopsies every child experiences. No one was shocked
* in a desperate attempt to get some followers or views back Gem has resorted to posting her cleaning videos again.
* groundbreaking: new barstools have been bought for the kitchen ( too small ) and a lamp ( also too small )
* there were some outings and a vacay to Crete, all intensely uneventful. New outfits were bought for all of course, for every vacay day.
* N.'s 1st birthday was as depressing as the brown, sage and beige balloons suggested

Once again we are left hoping that N. is finally removed from social media, that this snoozefest will endfor good or that we will get videos without #AD.
Such a sad, boring life summed up perfectly. I don't really have friends if I'm honest, my friendship group was based around my head ex and 4 (yes 4!) of my closest girl mates slept with him whilst we were together so I just cba with the drama anymore and I struggled to trust people for a long time. I'm mostly happy with it but I would love a best friend and it does get pretty lonely in that respect, I can't imagine how Gemma feels. She must be so depressed! At least I work and get out of the house, speak to people and socialize with my colleagues (who are forever trying to get me to go out to be fair to them!)

My point being that she can't really hide how sad and lonely her life has become anymore can she? All that money and just... nothing 🤷‍♀️:confused: all those expensive outfits and nowhere to go. She's stuck in a rut and she's wasting her life by drowning in bland, beige fakeness with a boyfriend that has the personality of a bleeping sandwich. And for what? To tell everyone she's "made it"? Yeah, sure hun :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Such a sad, boring life summed up perfectly. I don't really have friends if I'm honest, my friendship group was based around my head ex and 4 (yes 4!) of my closest girl mates slept with him whilst we were together so I just cba with the drama anymore and I struggled to trust people for a long time. I'm mostly happy with it but I would love a best friend and it does get pretty lonely in that respect, I can't imagine how Gemma feels. She must be so depressed! At least I work and get out of the house, speak to people and socialize with my colleagues (who are forever trying to get me to go out to be fair to them!)

My point being that she can't really hide how sad and lonely her life has become anymore can she? All that money and just... nothing 🤷‍♀️:confused: all those expensive outfits and nowhere to go. She's stuck in a rut and she's wasting her life by drowning in bland, beige fakeness with a boyfriend that has the personality of a bleeping sandwich. And for what? To tell everyone she's "made it"? Yeah, sure hun :rolleyes:
This is why we are lucky to have a community here were we understand each other, us girlies with little to no friends should stick together 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m late but catching up with her holiday vlog. I've stayed at that exact hotel in Crete last September and she did it such a disservice! I’m getting so mad but it’s such a waste her being there. It’s called the Atlantica Caldera Palace if anybody is interested.
It’s a stunning hotel in a lovely location, loads to do in the actual hotel, decent entertainment, couple of restaurants that are included in the AI. There's also a load of bars/restaurants on the strip outside including a stunning taverna on the corner next to the hotel (she actually included a clip of it at 28:35). All she did was moan about how windy it was ffs! You're on a tiny island in the middle of the ocean hun, of course it's windy 🙃

edit: it was September 2021 lol, and I was bffs with that tabby cat she showed <3 glad she’s still going strong

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just started watching the latest YT of Noah turns one and at 12.53 ish Noah is on screen (no filter ) and the deep set dark circles is not good, he’s a little baby he shouldn’t have that

Reactions: 4
I do feel a bit sorry for Gemma - her income is based on selling her life essentially and she knows she can’t earn the same amount of money doing something else, but the constant criticism probably makes her feel so insecure (and you can tell she reads all this). She’s pretty unproblematic compared to most. She defo has body issues which won’t be helped by people constantly speculating on her weight, and it must be hard for all new mums so the constant dissection of her parenting must be hard. I didn’t watch her old videos, so I don’t know her old personality, but I can see she doesn’t seem to have much of a life or personality outside of Jamie, and totally agree he is not likeable and certainly doesn’t help her likeability, He’s been very clever, not just by isolating her, but by making her financially dependant in some ways. People only buy girl of muse for Gemma, they only watch the DIY videos for Gemma, but he has clawed his way in and now is a director of GOM, and if they get married, he will have a claim to her YouTube earnings too (whether or not he is listed as a director/shareholder). If they get divorced he will argue he quit his job to help her, and will use all his appearances in her videos as proof it was a “joint effort” and will likely take half. I wonder how much she actually knows about the logistics of GOM and if she could run it alone. His own Instagram profile seems to show he’s a bit deluded in thinking people are actually interested in him for him. I hope she can make some genuine friends soon and build a bit of a life outside of him. There are plenty of girls who love staying in and doing cozy girls nights that would match her interests.

Reactions: 16
Just started watching the latest YT of Noah turns one and at 12.53 ish Noah is on screen (no filter ) and the deep set dark circles is not good, he’s a little baby he shouldn’t have that
Yes I’m sure someone on the old thread noticed that and questioned why she hadn’t mentioned on her vlog. Unfortunately things like that ruin her “perfect life” aesthetic

Reactions: 2
I think it’s really weird the way she says that Noah sometimes wakes up at 4 or 5am and so she gets up with him and starts the day 🙀 all I can think is yeah he might have stirred and woken up but that doesn’t mean you get him out of bed and then start the day!! You just settle him back to sleep. 4am is still the middle of the fricking night for gods sake! Also Noah was basically 1 year old in Crete so she could have just started to transition him on to whole milk with the remainder of his formula… or not fed him 10 bottles a day for no reason and used up all the formula. Why didn’t she offer him bottled water to sip as well as his normal bottles if he was thirsty & offer more solids & snacks (no skips or bleeping party rings though)? No wonder she said he was so hyper the first night - he was so hyped up on sugar & artificial tit from those snacks that not even meant for babies. There are plenty of baby appropriate snacks she could have packed it really baffles me. I wonder if she’s going the Molly Mae route again and doing wildly inappropriate parenting just to get attention.

Just watched Georgia and Tommy Baby Steps and they took their little boy to the same place Gemma went with Jamie for her birthday. I think it’s called Port Lympne. Their little boy loved it then I remembered that Gemma didn’t even take Noah with her. I don’t think she has much confidence in her abilities as a Mother and that’s why she stays in the house and makes her baby wear a helmet when playing in the beige playroom. It’s so sad to me and I don’t think she thought through the reality of having a child. She just jumped on the bandwagon because all her peers were having babies

Reactions: 14
I’m guessing it’s for a Girl of snooze launch she’s be promising the last 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s struggling with content ideas - her wedding diary hasn’t sparked much interest judging by views , same with Noah’s birthday… all she’s got is cozy content and there are thousands of these vids on TikTok, she made a holiday abroad look boring as hell

Reactions: 18
She should go back to her old stuff, homesense, making food, days out that aren’t covered in beige filter and Jaime.
she needs to live a little

Reactions: 11
She should go back to her old stuff, homesense, making food, days out that aren’t covered in beige filter and Jaime.
she needs to live a little
Definitely agree. She’s struggling to upload even once a week now. She has barely any social media presence on instagram anymore. Baffled at how she’s making any money from it. Most people followed for her not Jamie and constant baby content. She doesn’t seem to get it though

Reactions: 18
The Noah is one video was weird. Sorry, why do I want to watch a video of a strangers child’s first birthday? She’s not a family or mummy blogger, her audience will be mainly late teens up until thirties who probably initially followed her for her old personality or beauty content.

Reactions: 19
I been watch her old videos with Sophie, I cant believe this is the same person 3 years ago, I just don't get why there is no life in her anymore, she got the beautiful house,fiance, baby, she is pretty, healthy, got the money and she seems to be unhappy

I been watch her old videos with Sophie, I cant believe this is the same person 3 years ago, I just don't get why there is no life in her anymore, she got the beautiful house,fiance, baby, she is pretty, healthy, got the money and she seems to be unhappy
I agree. On paper it looks like she has the perfect life, however… that house is constantly being altered as she’s never happy with how it looks. Her fiancé is a controlling twit, her kid looks sleep deprived so she’s prob getting zero sleep and I don’t think she leads a healthy lifestyle going by her fridge. She is pretty, yes, but now her lips have started to deflate she’s most likely feeling super rubbish about that too.

Reactions: 8
I agree. On paper it looks like she has the perfect life, however… that house is constantly being altered as she’s never happy with how it looks. Her fiancé is a controlling twit, her kid looks sleep deprived so she’s prob getting zero sleep and I don’t think she leads a healthy lifestyle going by her fridge. She is pretty, yes, but now her lips have started to deflate she’s most likely feeling super rubbish about that too.
Her lower lip looks smaller/better but her top lip looks really baggy + loose… bet she’ll top them up to the max again soon

Reactions: 5
Gem ghosting us on upload day is very much giving “I’m pregnant” vibes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.