Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her latest insta post...she has got herself new uggs again. Didn't she get a pair last year?

Reactions: 6
I had to run to tattle.... Gemma came up on our suggestions on YouTube on the TV and the preview of her new video played and my husband was like who put bike tyre inners in this girls lips.. look look. I couldn't stop laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeffree Star did a video years ago where he had those unsightly sticky lip bits removed because he’d had too much filler. It’s so gammy, how she doesn’t notice it is beyond me🫣

Reactions: 1
NHS website says:
Introduce your baby to drinking from a cup or beaker from around 6 months and offer sips of water with meals.

Using an open cup or a free-flow cup without a valve will help your baby learn to sip and is better for your baby’s teeth.

It might be messy at first but be patient, your baby will gradually learn how to drink from an open cup.

Once your baby is 1 year old, feeding from a bottle should be discouraged
ahh I see. He drinks from an open cup in the day but milk he still has a bottle!

Can someone please explain to me how she is kinda curvy in the “in style” photos but skinny on her own Instagram and YouTube videos?
Is it also possible to photoshop in videos and make yourself skinnier?
I really try to understand but it isn’t working out so far. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can someone please explain to me how she is kinda curvy in the “in style” photos but skinny on her own Instagram and YouTube videos?
She is curvy. But on her YouTube she has the camera in certain angles that can appear slimmer. On her YouTube she’s always in baggy clothes which I think she used to hide behind

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In the style is her true self, you can change anything in videos and photos 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
She is curvy. But on her YouTube she has the camera in certain angles that can appear slimmer. On her YouTube she’s always in baggy clothes which I think she used to hide behind
I think she looks beautiful in the picture with the brown trousers

Reactions: 14
Does my head in how she now does the stupid hand movements like chefs kiss, ok, wow face and mouth etc in reels like Perrie Sian does. Can she not have any originality.

Reactions: 10
Does my head in how she now does the stupid hand movements like chefs kiss, ok, wow face and mouth etc in reels like Perrie Sian does. Can she not have any originality.
I was wondering if they all go on a bloody training course for mannerisms and wordage.
The latest one pissing me off is the indrawn breath. I thought it was just something particular to one influenza but no another one did it this week and it's not something that people would generally do🤬. One influenza is coming across particularly robotic.
I'll have to stop talking about it as I'll only go off on one. 🙄

Reactions: 9
No matter how many more throws, fake books, empty vases & furniture she adds and takes away the bedroom is still not cosy! Give it up Gemma! It’s bordering on total obsession now it’s tragic. You have no idea how to work out scales and what sizes things need to be to blend together. She had her moment with the grey house decor but ever since it’s just been a mess of things not working and ridiculous over buying/gifting trying to force it

Reactions: 17
No matter how many more throws, fake books, empty vases & furniture she adds and takes away the bedroom is still not cosy! Give it up Gemma! It’s bordering on total obsession now it’s tragic. You have no idea how to work out scales and what sizes things need to be to blend together. She had her moment with the grey house decor but ever since it’s just been a mess of things not working and ridiculous over buying/gifting trying to force it
Her consumerism is off the scale at the minute. Disgraceful. Plus, as you say, chucking various stuff in the rooms makes not a blind bit of difference, it's just soulless.

Reactions: 15
Wat is Gemma’s content really ??? Look at what I bought / clever me I made an iced latte / I have a beige jumper to add to my other beige jumper’s/ this 20 degree heat is so Autumnal and cozy …. Naff off xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched her latest clean with me erm....... CLEAN WHAT? There wasn't anything to CLEAN it was nothing in to CLEAN I was expecting baby stuff at least on the countertops and putting a washing on doing the dishes etc

Anyone get the impression that Gemma has depression her face says it all it seems all fake to me just for the video used to love her videos and that was the first time since her Ibiza days with her bestie who seems to have vanished normally love her christmas content but don't even watch that anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She hardly bloody uploads as well it’s like she never left lockdown,

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.