Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame that with all her money and time she doesn’t seem to want to broaden her horizons and get a bit worldly and educated, for Noah if not for herself. Why doesn’t she google how to pronounce things if she’s not quite sure. Honestly her brain must just be a tiny bubble of Starbucks, Zoflora and Scrub Daddies
The zoflora has definitely gone to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always wondered who that bloke was that I read about in the press who split up with his influencer partner because he couldn't cope living in the house with her, which was like a stage set rather than a home. Anyone have any clues?
Wasn't it this one ? XD

Reactions: 2
Elle Darby gave away free Starbucks so Gemma gave away free Starbucks. She’s actually starting to get creepy with how much she copies other people. Single, white, cozy female vibes much! What happened to her?!
ALL 'Influencers' are digitised clones of one another including their styles and opinions......! It is beyond pathetic and creepy..... AI negative 🤮🤑👽☠

Reactions: 8
Yes I remember. Must smell so false in that house, you know what I mean, not natural.
100 % this.
Every time I visit somewhere, whether it is someone's home or an establishment, and the place reeks strongly of ( various ) perfume-like fragrances I'm like " what are you trying to mask here?"
Same with people tbh, I know the influenza girlies are probably all doing the bodywash- moisturizer-oil-perfume stacking on their bodies also which is equally off-putting when you can smell them from 2 miles away , but all those sprays/scents from the cleaning products + Febreeze + also plugin scents everywhere in your home would give me a headache.

Reactions: 3
100 % this.
Every time I visit somewhere, whether it is someone's home or an establishment, and the place reeks strongly of ( various ) perfume-like fragrances I'm like " what are you trying to mask here?"
Same with people tbh, I know the influenza girlies are probably all doing the bodywash- moisturizer-oil-perfume stacking on their bodies also which is equally off-putting when you can smell them from 2 miles away , but all those sprays/scents from the cleaning products + Febreeze + also plugin scents everywhere in your home would give me a headache.
I mean my flat always smells of a candle but that’s only cause it’s that or my partners fishing stuff. Her house is always spotless it’s jarring

Reactions: 1
Is she trolling showing N eating Quavers on stories 🫠 She didn’t like the backlash before when people commented negatively on him eating party rings and junk so why is she even bothering to put that on there?!

I always wondered who that bloke was that I read about in the press who split up with his influencer partner because he couldn't cope living in the house with her, which was like a stage set rather than a home. Anyone have any clues?
Was it Charly the thick as mince Twunt who's just dumped Asher MaryLou??

The person who lived in my house hd cats and i hd to get cleaners in to deep clean the kitchen when i moved in ncos there were hairs everywhere. Then i cleaned it myself again.
I swear even 3 yrs later i still see them.
We moved in to our house last year and the previous owners had 2 big dogs and the place was full of hair as well, still find tuffs of it sometimes when I’m hoovering the living room. They must have shed like nobodies business. One of the dogs also took a shite on the carpet on the stairs and they didn’t even try to clean the carpet, the house absolutely stank.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
beige minimalistic house, that looks already cleaned in her clean with me video...but let's not forget the state of her wardrobes and cupboards. I find it so funny how all these influenza's preach clean girl aesthetic, but behind the cupboard door, on the wardrobe rail there is a whole new mess going on. Fake all around, just like their filtered faces, hair and bodies. Ugh, can't wait till this era is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wants her lounge to look like she lives in America but she doesn’t leave the house let alone actually travel to America. What she really means is she wants her lounge to look like something from a Pinterest stereotype, like she’s tried and failed with the rest of the house 👍🏻 got it. shame when she wastes her precious time making mood boards she doesn’t factor in the size and scale as everything she puts together always looks ridiculous. And what colour do we pick beige… or beige? She could just learn to paint herself and then she would actually do something productive with her time

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t understand Gemma doing the whole ‘In the Style’ thing.
Gemma is literally the last influencer I go to for fashion or style advice.
This girl can’t even be bothered to do the bare minimum, and that is to wear clothes that fit!

Reactions: 10
Her video today - a cold crisp morning??? Is she in the uk because it’s definitely not hot

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.