Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that elle darby has revealed she's sold up and moving, Gemma will be itching ........she will continue the house updates/upgrades and then sell citing it was always the intention!
Gemma struggles with content ideas anyway she must be pissed at Elle

Reactions: 7
Que the cosy house updates/renovations after the Elle house move announcement…
Anyone else think they’re going colourblind when they see anything to do with Gemma or is it just the cosy filters she puts on everything 😂😂😂 Not long before Hello October everyone!!!

Reactions: 4
I saw Allison Bickerstaff having a beautiful tv with wallpaper screen. So I bought a beautiful tv and put on a wallpaper screen.

c’mon I can’t be the only one who thought about this…🤦🏼‍♀️
The saddest thing is that I can full in the mean girls quote with a lot more examples. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just checked the Girl of Muse insta - there is use of a model who looks like Gemma - who films all this stuff for their brand is it Jamie?

When she does the tongue sticking out thing in the car once they’ve ordered her Starbucks & the overbotoxed lip flap goes in & out 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Feck me she absolutely grates on me.
She hasnt had a bath for months because she has no time. Right yeah. You have one child who is in nursery all week, mum on hand and you and baby daddy work from home.
Get a grip.
The whole starbucks thing…. Just have ALL the drinks like usual
Her lips. Christ. That flap of skin. Yick.

Reactions: 18
It's the way the flap of skin sticks to her teeth, I don't understand why she doesn't have them dissolved. Her lips look awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
100 % this, its so poorly designed.
That gap will get dusty in no time, or teddy will get in there or stuck. Its so distracting too.
Shes never happy or content. She keeps re decorating all the time and still the place looks soulless sad place. How did she make the house look like such display house instead of home? Its hidious. Or maybe its the beige filter shes obsessed with. It does not look like happy family home.

Ps it grates me that she constantly wants a new house. Usually people just cant house shop every year.

Reactions: 9
my 15month old still has a bottle in the morning and one before bed. I think that’s pretty normal?
NHS website says:
Introduce your baby to drinking from a cup or beaker from around 6 months and offer sips of water with meals.

Using an open cup or a free-flow cup without a valve will help your baby learn to sip and is better for your baby’s teeth.

It might be messy at first but be patient, your baby will gradually learn how to drink from an open cup.

Once your baby is 1 year old, feeding from a bottle should be discouraged

Reactions: 9
NHS website says:
Introduce your baby to drinking from a cup or beaker from around 6 months and offer sips of water with meals.

Using an open cup or a free-flow cup without a valve will help your baby learn to sip and is better for your baby’s teeth.

It might be messy at first but be patient, your baby will gradually learn how to drink from an open cup.

Once your baby is 1 year old, feeding from a bottle should be discouraged
Yeah in my country after 1 year they recommend cup or straw bottle cause it can harm babies teeth and biting in a long run. Sorry no mums net here. Back to gemma add beige filter here.

Reactions: 4
Someone explain to me why Mr. Ick needs a bloody monster truck for a car.
For all the hard work he's doing on the land? What a twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Small 🍆 most likely so needs to compensate by having a ridiculous gas guzzler of a car
I cackled.

But seriously, it makes no sense.
Even the Range Rover was pushing it for the amount of driving they do, nobody on this dying planet needs TWO Range Rovers. Unless you have acres and acres and acres of land you need to maintain, and/or a farm with animals, your don't need it. And now this truck. He's truly insufferable. If I never see him again in a vid it will be too soon, when will she get it into her thick skull we don't care for either Mr. Ick or her child??
So irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's the way the flap of skin sticks to her teeth, I don't understand why she doesn't have them dissolved. Her lips look awful.
Question is, is it baggy loose skin from overfilling or lumps of filler?

I don’t think her lips are as stuffed full as they used to be, but she’s stretched them out so much they will never go back
---
Pete burns.

I’m just gonna leave this here
That is freaky

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.