Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest on story ... help me choose between this white, that white, the other white, oh and that white!! ffs woman get a grip!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't explain the rage I feel when UK influenzas use the word "fall" instead of "autumn". If she wants her videos to be visit to US viewers, she can still stick "fall" in her keywords 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Her video today - a cold crisp morning??? Is she in the uk because it’s definitely not hot
To be fair when I leave for work at 7 in the morning it is crisp and cold but I doubt gemma gets up that early. Her job is to waft around her house in oversize loungewear lighting candles and rearranging her sideboard etc😄 also how are her followers so loyal. A 15 minute video with most of it devoted to an ad for headspace!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't explain the rage I feel when UK influenzas use the word "fall" instead of "autumn". If she wants her videos to be visit to US viewers, she can still stick "fall" in her keywords 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, also they write the word mom to, totally pisses me off

Reactions: 7
Gemma Louise Miles #15 All Things Nice & Fake Will Gemma Take Another Break!

Reactions: 17
In style collection... bland and boring, it's so basic you can literally buy items that look the same from every retailer.
Sweatshirt with location names are tacky, literally the whole collection is stuff you can get in primark.

The decorate with me for autumn vlog..
A foxy locks ad 🙄 she would actually look better with collar bone length hair with a slight wave she's had the same kinda hairstyle for years.
All she does is stage the house, she needs to start living in it. The echo is the kitchen/dining room is bad, it must feel cold and empty. She needs some curtains to add warmth and soften the acoustics not a 1k tv to act like wall art.
The gap at the top of that unit bothers me, why not have it go to the ceiling and eliminate the shadow at the top.

What's with the lamp on the kitchen counter when there's lights under the cupboards.

Unused living room speaks volumes about that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No matter how many more throws, fake books, empty vases & furniture she adds and takes away the bedroom is still not cosy! Give it up Gemma! It’s bordering on total obsession now it’s tragic. You have no idea how to work out scales and what sizes things need to be to blend together. She had her moment with the grey house decor but ever since it’s just been a mess of things not working and ridiculous over buying/gifting trying to force it
Those tiny photo frames above the bed are pointless, they look out of place.
Ideally she could add wallpaper inside the panelled squares it'll look much more cozy and luxurious.

Side note, I read having photos of your children in your bedroom dampens sex life, although I doubt these 2 have much going on regardless of the photos.

• Haha
Gemma's video was on in the background today and my husband goes 'Who is this head? and how many bleeping times can she say cozy'🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Had to laugh at Gemma saying in her Fall morning routine video that she does meditation to help her become a more mindful and present parent. She clearly doesn’t see the irony in the fact that in the same video she is admitting to sending her Son to Nursery so she can have her self care day, bath bombs and Starbucks trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The one that makes me totally gnash my teeth is "a satisfying garden tidy/declutter/baby day/meal prep/facial" etc etc etc :LOL:🤬
For me, it’s when they sat “it’s everything” - it means nothing and is the laziest way to describe the product, ingredient, random other sh*t they’re advertising.

Gemma's video was on in the background today and my husband goes 'Who is this head? and how many bleeping times can she say cozy'🥴
My partner is the same if I have you tubers that I watch from UK on, hes like whats this pish with the pumpkin lattes and the front door in pumpkins are we in the USA 😂

Reactions: 3
Who can manage a slow morning with a baby/toddler 😂 you wouldn't even know she's a mother, she's a disgrace

• Wow
Reactions: 8
people still watch and believe these influencers fake as hell morning routines? these videos are so 2012 YouTube era lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.