Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder how her life is in real. It cannot be true, that is sure. I wrote it some weeks ago, I am annoyed with this constant Starbucks, Starbucks, Starbucks, that is so girlie-like (I always thought the THAT GIRL students go there to study and drink an in-latte) I think it is too expensive for me and I am above 25, thanks. And she totally ignores being a mum, doesn't she? She seems like a very young single or woman without a family with all her priorities, and when my kids were toddlers I had other things in mind than a selfcare MORNING! Sure, I cared about me but in that amount? Where is she going in childgroups, parent's meetings, playground... she doesn't even mention it. Bruh, she is so f**** immature and always this copying of 'instyle' Americans.... bruh.... is she 14?

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched Elle Derby/Swift since she was pregnant with her 1st.
I'm currently watching her videos from last year to catch up.

Elle is living life, her videos are full of energy, her family life seems really cute, Connor adds humor, in comparison to Gemma who doesn't seem to be living she's basically staging every video there's no true vlog aspect to her videos anymore.

I kinda feel sad for her, she has money and time to do so much with her family yet she's just fading away.
Her latest upload was less than 15 mins, people on tiktok are making them daily.

Reactions: 6
It’s very misleading to title the video a Morning routine. It’s not a routine if it’s staged. Her hair was perfectly styled/ curled when she was making the bed as if she had just got up. I presume if Noah is at Nursery she will have had to get up with him give him his breakfast and get him ready. Even if Jamie does the Nursery drop off it’s still completely fake and staged. It’s not realistic for any parent to start the day like that and if she does then she should be ashamed of herself prioritising herself over her child.

Reactions: 20
The Hello October was such a snore. A trip to the “cosy” farm shop. Getting a pumpkin drink from Starbucks. Two seconds of pouring oil on a pizza with her mum. Making a soup, a yonks ad for something which I skipped through. The baby in the garden, epic snore. And then in bed chatting about a TV series that was so good she couldn’t remember the name of it.

i watch on Yewtube so she doesn’t get the view count.

Reactions: 9
The Hello October was such a snore. A trip to the “cosy” farm shop. Getting a pumpkin drink from Starbucks. Two seconds of pouring oil on a pizza with her mum. Making a soup, a yonks ad for something which I skipped through. The baby in the garden, epic snore. And then in bed chatting about a TV series that was so good she couldn’t remember the name of it.

i watch on Yewtube so she doesn’t get the view count.
Wish I could do the yewtube to see what you're on about. I can never get it and have to rely on Tattlers for help. 🥴

Reactions: 1
people still watch and believe these influencers fake as hell morning routines? these videos are so 2012 YouTube era lol
I find it funny when people do they routine videos and people actually think they wake up like that when the camera is on them 😂 😂 😂

Does she still do the pose of the beige outside peoples houses

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched Elle Derby/Swift since she was pregnant with her 1st.
I'm currently watching her videos from last year to catch up.

Elle is living life, her videos are full of energy, her family life seems really cute, Connor adds humor, in comparison to Gemma who doesn't seem to be living she's basically staging every video there's no true vlog aspect to her videos anymore.

I kinda feel sad for her, she has money and time to do so much with her family yet she's just fading away.
Her latest upload was less than 15 mins, people on tiktok are making them daily.
Elle is equally annoying as well as being a racist

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whatever happened to the old skool you tube that was fun to watch and light hearted now its all look at me give me free stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It reeks of fake staged nonsense. Her vlogs don't give the feels at all. It's just like urm r u for real? And it doesn't seem her n Jamie have any chemistry at all.

Reactions: 10
Just watched a couple of minutes of and it and had to turn it off out of embarrassment for her. How can a morning be 'cosy' and 'crisp'. Absolutely ridiculous she is spiralling deeper and deeper into a fake life. Also why does she do every single motion in slow motion like pouring drinks and opening drawers its so cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just watched some snippets of her most recent uploads. That latest routine video is actually bleak. Wtf is going on there?! She’s walking around the house like a ghost. It was awful to watch.

Then another video with Jamie thinking he’s lord of the manor in his massive new truck that’s he’s earned by doing… what exactly?! Having that and the Range Rover sport is just the epitome of excessive. It’s like she’s becoming so unlikable now. Boring was one thing but now both of them are just gross 🤮 . Thanks for buying all my ITS tat huns so we could get another gas guzzler ✌

I bet she gets a new massive house next year. She wants it so badly anyway and seeing Elle move she must be seething that she didn’t get that 6 bed she felt she so deserves

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Im not a jewellery person so that advent box bored me. And as if she is ever gonna wear any of them. Every piece of jewellery she gets gifted is sooooooo cute 🥱 she must have tons of it.

Reactions: 4
Just watched a couple of minutes of and it and had to turn it off out of embarrassment for her. How can a morning be 'cosy' and 'crisp'. Absolutely ridiculous she is spiralling deeper and deeper into a fake life. Also why does she do every single motion in slow motion like pouring drinks and opening drawers its so cringe
Yes! The way she does all this slow motion action (with the baggy sleeves a million times too big) for everything is so bleeping annoying!! It’s really cringe I can’t stand it and just can’t watch! I don’t get why she does it? 😂

I feckin hate it when she puts the pod into the machine to do her coffee. Just the putting down of the lid and the trickle of the liquid arghhhh. Its spoilt my own coffee machine experience and im not rich enough for 2 starbucks everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loved her walk out the door, so trying to look elegant then the stupid Starbucks it’s not good it’s not helping your fasting at all.
the walk in the woods, she minced along like she was in high heels not wanting to get her shoes dirty then a better shot of her on a path where she still walked with a slightly longer shuffle. I’ve seen old ladies walk better.
gemma you don’t walk in the woods very often or the beach, hence the white shoes you silly girl.
gemma learn to walk like a normal adult and vlog your walking at a normal pace and learn to heel toe walk not a flat footed pensioner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but I liked the new morning routine. It felt a little like we’ve had the old Gemma back. The music, talk on background en using body shop products. Normally she uses products which I cannot even look at because of the price. 😅

I have to say, I didn’t see the whole video. I watched at night and felt asleep. 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.