Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think the gap at the top pf the media wall looks ridiculous 😂 and weren’t they gonna knock an archway through into the living room?!😂

Gemma…. Clean?!😂😂😂😂 all the products she uses are for the *aesthetic* she wipes over what is already clean. Funny how nothing is ever shown close up! Also, do you seriously think she pulls the shower plugs out and actually cleans that? Can’t picture her pulling her long rank hair out of it! Wouldn’t suit the video. Never heard her mention having a cleaner either but I don’t tend to watch her videos anymore!

Reactions: 8
I think someone in the comments that loungewear set she is wearing is from Arket and is £77 for the top and £77 for the bottoms….
As if you’re doing a deep clean in that. She’s a prat.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
One thing I will say about Elle swift, she doe’s wholesome cozy family life very well …. The whole farm shop / garden centre , baking and what not … with Gemma it’s so forced and fake really makes me cringe

Reactions: 11
I’m a huge animal lover before anyone jumps down my throat for this, but the thought of eating a meal in Gemma’s house after seeing her cats walk all over her kitchen surfaces makes me gag. They don’t even go outside so I’m assuming they use litter trays and then walking over places she cooks. 🤢

Reactions: 17
I’m a huge animal lover before anyone jumps down my throat for this, but the thought of eating a meal in Gemma’s house after seeing her cats walk all over her kitchen surfaces makes me gag. They don’t even go outside so I’m assuming they use litter trays and then walking over places she cooks. 🤢
Yip me to, I love my wee dog more than anything in this world but I can’t deal with people that have cats, I don’t care what they say cats will go wherever they like no amount of training will stop that

Reactions: 2
She's suddenly pushing on because it's autumn 🍂 so fake. It's a miracle she's sustained this career with her barely there repeat content. Every single video for 2 years is cosy! Her life doesn't look or give off cosy vibes at all tho. It gives off empty and emotionally detached from all around her. I just looked at her video views and gasped. She's still pulling in high views with this beige phony crap.

Agree the gap above media wall is showing how little cleaning she does on the regular She would auto know itl be another dust trap to clean out all the time.

Her scrounger fiance is still hanging on for dear life doing sweet fa.

• Haha
Yip me to, I love my wee dog more than anything in this world but I can’t deal with people that have cats, I don’t care what they say cats will go wherever they like no amount of training will stop that
That’s not true at all. My cat doesn’t go on any surfaces/ tables etc as I distracted her every time she showed interest when she was a kitten. Gemma clearly couldn’t be bothered with that 😅

Reactions: 7
That’s not true at all. My cat doesn’t go on any surfaces/ tables etc as I distracted her every time she showed interest when she was a kitten. Gemma clearly couldn’t be bothered with that 😅
We thought the same but you do eventually realise not even your ceramic hob is safe (we started discovering paw prints every morning) I’m sure every household with a cat is the same - they are much smarter than us unfortunately🤣 Gemma’s cats are beautiful - maybe they don’t shed so much fur as they seem short haired?? Really not sure. The media wall is nice I must say, lots of space for books🤩 perhaps she will tactically place autumn and Christmas garlands in the gap to avoid having to clean it so much🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The person who lived in my house hd cats and i hd to get cleaners in to deep clean the kitchen when i moved in ncos there were hairs everywhere. Then i cleaned it myself again.
I swear even 3 yrs later i still see them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We had a cat lady who came into a food retailer where I was on the till. We used to hide behind our tills to avoid her as she stank so much you couldn't breathe. Someone told me it was because she had cats and I wondered if they must be weeing on her 🤷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m really sorry but I totally disagree with you, I have had several experiences with friends that have told me their cat doesn’t go on the table that they are trained, you go and visit them and you see the cat jump down from the Microwave 🫤 so I really don’t believe anyone with a cat that says otherwise.
NOT LOOKING FOR A REPLY ON THIS it’s my opinion and experience

• Haha
  • Heart
Noticed in the latest cleaning vlog (boring by default) that when she's cleaning Noah's nursery there is a milk bottle with a teat on it. They should have stopped using them months ago as Noah is what...16 months now?
my 15month old still has a bottle in the morning and one before bed. I think that’s pretty normal?

Reactions: 6
Hey, can someone spread the light on what Jamie actually does for a living or is he a sugar baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now that elle darby has revealed she's sold up and moving, Gemma will be itching ........she will continue the house updates/upgrades and then sell citing it was always the intention!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.