Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her latest clean with me erm....... CLEAN WHAT? There wasn't anything to CLEAN it was nothing in to CLEAN I was expecting baby stuff at least on the countertops and putting a washing on doing the dishes etc

Anyone get the impression that Gemma has depression her face says it all it seems all fake to me just for the video used to love her videos and that was the first time since her Ibiza days with her bestie who seems to have vanished normally love her christmas content but don't even watch that anymore.
Her cleaning videos make me cringe! No gloves on and using SO many sprays. Bleach spray with no gloves on the induction hob then scraping at it after with oven pride and a scrub daddy. Then wack a load of zoflora everywhere and if you’re not unconscious yet here I’ll light a few candles. I had a headache just watching and the cat looked like it was about to fall off the chair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trigger warning for her latest video...lots of lip smacking and Jamie doing that cringe voice pretending to be noah! 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Watched her latest YT video at the end she talks about tv /netflix programs, she recommended DEAR CHILD on Netflix, oh my god I could only watch the first episode 🫤 it’s as boring, slow, dragged out and most importantly DRAINING as she is and the content she is providing.

Reactions: 2
What is it with this misted filter she puts on???? I thought my cataracts had come back!! She needs to knock that stuff off and anyway, what's the purpose of it?? Why doesn't she just film in Antique blurred mode? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched her latest YT video at the end she talks about tv /netflix programs, she recommended DEAR CHILD on Netflix, oh my god I could only watch the first episode 🫤 it’s as boring, slow, dragged out and most importantly DRAINING as she is and the content she is providing.
She probably only looked at the list on netflix and wrote the titles down and say watch this I know the feeling @Bluesky22 isnt zoflora nasty around pets I dont even think that one was pet safe she cleaned first then scrapped stuff off not hiring her as a cleaning lady :ROFLMAO:

I thought in her face in This video you could see she’s not as skinny as she makes out to be and looked like the ITS shoots. She doesn’t show her body but can see it in her face

Reactions: 1
I wish I could upload a 30 minute video once a week as my contribution to society instead of having to work long, hard hours for a fraction of the payout. She’s a pisstaker 😂

Reactions: 17
Elle Darby gave away free Starbucks so Gemma gave away free Starbucks. She’s actually starting to get creepy with how much she copies other people. Single, white, cozy female vibes much! What happened to her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Elle Darby gave away free Starbucks so Gemma gave away free Starbucks. She’s actually starting to get creepy with how much she copies other people. Single, white, cozy female vibes much! What happened to her?!
Yes wtf it's beyond weird now! If I was elle I'd feel scared 🤣

She called Hong Kong style ‘honk hong style’ 😭 I think she just writes things how she pronounces them pahaha
Like, if you aren’t sure about a spelling, surely you’d check? How did her phone not auto correct it? Instead she posted something that could be perceived offensively 🫠

She truly is thick as a pile of bricks.
Shame that with all her money and time she doesn’t seem to want to broaden her horizons and get a bit worldly and educated, for Noah if not for herself. Why doesn’t she google how to pronounce things if she’s not quite sure. Honestly her brain must just be a tiny bubble of Starbucks, Zoflora and Scrub Daddies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🍁🍂🍁Cosy vibes people, Cosy vibes🍁🍂🍁

Her partner still gives me off vibes though

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her cleaning videos make me cringe! No gloves on and using SO many sprays. Bleach spray with no gloves on the induction hob then scraping at it after with oven pride and a scrub daddy. Then wack a load of zoflora everywhere and if you’re not unconscious yet here I’ll light a few candles. I had a headache just watching and the cat looked like it was about to fall off the chair 😂
The flicking of that stupid duster all over the place doing absolutely nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🍁🍂🍁Cosy vibes people, Cosy vibes🍁🍂🍁

Her partner still gives me off vibes though
Definitely does. I don’t know why she shows him still after everyone has said he’s a ick as she definitely reads here. Sometimes though she shows bits of her talking to him like garbage too. Really patronising and controlling about stupid things . She was saying to him he’s like having another child…no Gem it’s because you’ve become so uptight and rigid you wouldn’t have a clue how to actually have any fun anymore. He’s a knob and she looks like a nightmare to be around now if something isn’t exactly how she wants 😂 great recipe for a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always wondered who that bloke was that I read about in the press who split up with his influencer partner because he couldn't cope living in the house with her, which was like a stage set rather than a home. Anyone have any clues?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.