Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
In that video of him growing up to being 1 year old there’s a recent video of him with a massive bruise on the side of his head and a black eye. Has she said anything about this? It was in the Greece vlog too. So weird that she would show this but not mention it? Must have been a pretty bad injury to get that massive bruise and a black eye
---
I’m surprised they would fly to go on holiday so soon after their baby had a head injury that the bruise is still visible
---
Must've not been wearing his special play helmet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

vika

Also I think the reason she’s suddenly seeing so many people is to have people to invite to her wedding

• Haha
The most predictable wedding plan, so basic and so unoriginal and just so typical of her. Even the way she talks about it she sounds so bored and sleepy talking about it. Even Lydia Millen’s vlogs don’t bore me to tears as much as Gemma’s and that’s only because she’s so manic and messy that although boring she has a range of emotion and more stuff in her ridiculous, self indulgent vlogs then any of Gemma’s content from the last two years or so put together. Gemma just sounds void of soul or emotion and she always speaks in this annoying hushed tone and I don’t get it. Three years ago she would squeal over the grinch and anything in primark where as now in her supposedly most happy time in her life (wedding planning, owning a house and having a baby) she can’t even express herself as being over the moon and excited besides just using a tonne of adjectives instead of range of emotion and I just find that odd. Also I had to skip to the mood board as everything before that was so fucking boring like really stationary chat? like seriously? She just chats so much shit.

whyamihereagain

Incredibly ignorant to be showing all the gifted items. How about taking it all to a women’s shelter but no Greedy Gemma just brags instead

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
I cant imagine being a young mom, with a full time job, that needs to bring her baby to daycare in the morning, looking at this "day in the life with noah" and thinking, gosh how relatable.
She's so out of touch with reality and normal life it's insane.
Nobody cares about your boring , cozeh~ day in the life that literally noone can relate to Gemma.

lols84

Chatty Member
Don’t forget apart from all the bottles he’s also getting nourishment from skips, mini cheddars and party rings 🥴
The mind boggles at her feeding him this shit when she has all the time, money and equipment to make him healthy, nutritious snacks.

Reactions: 17
Does make me laugh how gemma and Jamie have identical photoshoot outfits to els and conman 😂
She literally copies everything that woman does it’s bonkers.

slothsays

Always tickles me when influencers get given a car seat & proceed to call it comfy.. been sitting in it have you love? 😂

• Haha

Bianca Del Rio

Tbh, can’t stand the parts with Noah and Jamie in her videos. 🤦🏻‍♀️ oh and what really annoys me is when Jamie is the “official taste tester” and Gemma makes it sound like he’s some sort of a professional food critic or a head chef at least 😂 he literally doesn’t even cook / bake only EVER and that’s why I find it sooo irritating when he gives his “professional” opinions and often even criticizes the goods Gemma has made. Seriously dude, go on and show us how you’d make it better. Sorry about the rant, i just needed to get this out of my system 😂
This irked me in the latest vlog as well. When Gemma handed him a lemon drizzle cookie, he sniffed it and said “It smells very lemony 😒” or something along those lines. Something that had a critical undertone to it before he’d even taken a bite. She’s baked you a tray of cookies, just tell the girl they smell nice you absolute weapon. 🙄 It’s not difficult.

MissFinn

VIP Member
She has lost the plot!!! Who the f finds this asylum life inspiring??? Jesus everything is beige sephia filtered! Its like shes obsessed that everything has to fit her insta page that is BEIGE. Jesus what happened to her. In her full grey house she used to have some life in her. She is not well like dear jesus this beige everything. No friends no hobbies no passion other than beige. She needs help and I cant belive she makes living out of this for them all. YT is weird. Brown balloons for birthday stop this world 😫

DozyDora

You know the saddest thing I find with Gemma? She just looks so lonely, you can see it in her eyes. It’s always just the three of them. If she’s truly happy I’m the pope

callmelilly

I just came here to say I cannot believe she got the baby beige balloons. How can she be this obsessed with things looking perfectly beige all the time. She must be insufferable to live with omg

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Not really. It was an opinion on a gossip site. Not a comment made to Gemmas face.
We can't just say all kids are cute, when they're clearly not.

• Wow

mcgee

VIP Member
I’m bored seeing her holiday photos, the constant beige outfits and the beige filter, how sad. The boy is going to look back in years to come at his first holiday photos and think cameras couldn’t take coloured photos when actually his mum was voiding him of all colour, even on a summer holiday.

Account3774

Surely you would buy some thick rugs/foam play mats and those things you stick on the corners of furniture so that they aren’t as sharp before resorting to putting a helmet on your baby?! How uncomfortable for him.

I can only presume she just lets his roam around by himself if he keeps repeatedly banging his head on things? At his age they shouldn’t leave your sight for very long really so how on earth does he keep doing it so much that he needs a helmet? I’m baffled! Maybe he needs some colour in his life to see things a bit better and not bang into them!

I do like Gemma and find her harmless, but a helmet for a neurotypical child is insane.

kerrithomas

New here!
Just wanted to mention that I’ve watched her mainly on instagram for years now, I noticed when Noah was born that his head would only go one way.. his neck was tilted and it looked exactly the same as my child’s head when born.. a condition called torticollis. It can mean one side of the head is flat due to only being able to turn the head one way, and you can see the flattening on Noah’s head. My baby had to have physio for months, do exercises and have chiropractic massage to solve the issue and was cleared up by 9 months. From having this you can develop things like hip dysplasia or other problems with one side of the body muscles not being as strong and a huge sign of this is Noah’s ‘turbo crawl’. Gemma shares much of his life online but has never shared anything as such. Anything other than things being and looking ‘perfect’…