Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruokhun

Bit off topic and someone might’ve already mentioned this but just watched her “pack with me” video and please tell me everyone noticed her calling her new crochet outfit “croquet🤣🤣🤣 MULTIPLE times as well. She has literally 1 brain cell working over time. Also - when she said her small clutch bag needs to be retired now and can’t take it on holiday because it’s not big enough to fit her sprogs nappies in? Why does he not just have his own separate changing bag for his bits like every other normal mum?🙄
---
Also, another thing, something else has infuriated me halfway through the video 😂 Packing ear defenders for your child and conditioning him over the weeks leading up to a flight to wear them on the plane is ridiculous. Like, fucking ridiculous. What are they defending against? The person sitting next to you on the aircraft’s conversation is legit louder than the engine sounds coming into the cabin. Yet another dumb, useless, utterly pointless thing to force your 1 year old to do.

God forbid there be a little bit of noise outside of the beige prison.

(Sorry for the rant but it’s contentious for me as I work in Aviation and stupid stuff like this drives me insane 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

ZowieN

In today's vlog she is so sad at the thought of alpacas being used for meat then proceeds to cook a pork roast! 🥴 And does Jamie ever cook?

• Haha
  • Sick
She 100% reads tattle...seeing other mums for playdates, setting herself a goal of being more social and seeing friends regularly. Now on her stories she has taken Noah to a parent and baby group! Next she will be dressing herself and Noah in bright colours...actually no that's going too far😅

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
She is definitely putting on an act for the camera. She was quite boring before but had a little bit of life about her. There's nothing wrong with being a home body but she's really lost herself. She's an anxious parent, which is clear from the helmet, ear defenders etc. I can't imagine off camera that they're having a great time. You can sense the struggle. If it wasn't for the money and the need to upkeep her new house etc I think she'd have gone off the radar. She's creating content for money now, she's not enjoying herself.

vika

I am not a fan of Ellie but watching her with Saint is just feels natural, real, a complete family and can tell she’s enjoying motherhood.
BUT Gemma, something seems off very very off, it feels like they’re not living, Gemma looks depressed like she’s crying a lot, Jamie looks abusive and Noah looks just left out to be fair.

DozyDora

When was the last time Gemma was seen with anyone other than Jamie? He gives me off vibes.

Reactions: 19

star_girl_

88897B00-E139-49FE-A460-A942D0E69585.jpeg

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that she reads here now… she’s ditched that awful trench and baggy jumper and is wearing somewhat fitting clothes AND facing the camera properly!!! Still don’t love the look, ngl, but much better and looking more confident again

Ps, Hi Gemma 👋🏼

• Heart

Beth1985

Gemma definetly reads here, she decided to donate Noah's clothes
I think also because Molly Mae just publicly donated the clothes Bambi had grown out of to ‘a mum in need’ and got loads of arse licking for it so Gemma wants a piece of that ‘do-gooder’ engagement on her Instagram. It’s all for the likes and the 💰

• Sick

shockedsane

Is there anything more de-motivating than a tough Monday at work and opening your Instagram app to see someone who gets to just sit at home all day filming meaningless social media videos being gifted hundreds of pounds worth of stuff? 😕 hate this society we live in
Exactly this. Working all the hours just to try and meet basic needs in life and yet with the rising costs of everything right now even in an average job you’re worried about putting the heating on or buying treats at the supermarket. And then you see all the gifted un essentials Gemma has been given that she doesn’t even need and wouldn’t have to think twice about buying if she did, it is absolutely sickening. I also make a mental note of the brands doing this and don’t buy from them. I wish this influencer culture would end. I wish we could all tell the brands how it actually puts us off and how wasteful it is. This society and the way it’s going is so damaging in so many ways. Wish they would fall down with a bang and have to get back into the real world again.

• Heart

lyds1027

I think they are so greedy, that they would sell their soul to the devil. I’m sure it’s upsetting reading negative comments about your home, self, partner, child etc, but the money is more important to them. I’d cut off my arms for my child without having to be asked twice if it meant they were protected and safe. Gemma puts her child all over social media most days. We know his name, date of birth, the area they live and how the front of their house looks, we know her mum is looking after her home now, we know where on holiday they are, we know what car they drive, we know where girl of muse is, we know far far far too much…. And it’s all because she has told or shown us for the ££££££

emriede

Tbh, can’t stand the parts with Noah and Jamie in her videos. 🤦🏻‍♀️ oh and what really annoys me is when Jamie is the “official taste tester” and Gemma makes it sound like he’s some sort of a professional food critic or a head chef at least 😂 he literally doesn’t even cook / bake only EVER and that’s why I find it sooo irritating when he gives his “professional” opinions and often even criticizes the goods Gemma has made. Seriously dude, go on and show us how you’d make it better. Sorry about the rant, i just needed to get this out of my system 😂

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
The fact she cannot post a bloody picture of her child playing without AFF/linking the bloody toys...
My patience with her is at sub zero now, what an annoying girl ( woman is too big of a word for the absolute child she still is )

Been off GLM thread for a while. I think I’m in the minority , but I find her one of the least annoying influenzas! She declares her ads l, unlike the pretentious JohoSoho.
She has introduced me to the wonders of the shops - b and m and home bargains and the pink stuff stain remover! That’s more than any of the others have!
I think her baby is lovely - he has her eyes but mostly Jamie’s features.
Gemma seems happy and I like to see people happy.
I think the main thing for most of us on here is that we watched Gemma from a few years ago and she was vastly different to how she is now, a lot more down to earth and came across much more genuine, she does seem a lot more fake and is essentially a carbon copy of Elle Darby who is already questionable at best.

lols84

Chatty Member
Editing your baby is a whole new level of mental illness. I understand she likes to use a filter to fit the vibe of her feed but on your babies face, really?
She should never have had him, sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t care if that seems mean, she was not ready for a baby and if she had him just to keep Jamie happy then shame on her even more. Their house is the most non child friendly place I’ve ever seen.
It’s just all heartbreaking.
I’m glad her mum has him a few days a week, at least he’ll have the chance to grow up somewhere actually homey.

• Heart