Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
B8803966-405B-4C79-A302-3E9CF0C2CE21.png

This is the most depressing thing I’ve ever seen! What child wants brown balloons?? Jesus, just let him have some colourful, tacky balloons even if it doesn’t fit your aesthetic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Princesst

Chatty Member
I don’t know anything about babies but I thought you babyproof the house not houseproof a baby with a helmet…

• Haha
Reactions: 33

dunnsj

Makes me laugh how she gets out of bed , turns camera on gets back in bed and pretends to wake up .. saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 33

igjokkeee

I'd literally rather do prison time than marry Jamie. At least then I'd have visits from friends and family every so often lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

whyamihereagain

What kind of Mother doesn’t pack enough formula for her baby but packs huge amounts of beauty products, useless hats and hair extensions.

Reactions: 31

Cooksie

VIP Member
Bit daft of them to advertise the fact they are away when she’s plastered her house including the location (which I’m sure is easy to find if you know the area!) all over socials! I know they probably have alarms but I still wouldn’t chance it!! You think she’d learn from the previous break in and wait till she’s home to post.
It’s ok.. the person that broke in is currently on holiday with her so she doesn’t need to worry 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hereforthedrama124

Nothing screams “I don’t have a real job & have nothing to do” than starting to put an Easter box (since when has this even been a thing?) together for your child in January & basically having it completed before Valentine’s Day 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Just watched some of this last vid ....shallow me me . Everything is cute ....yes so were the chickens that you quite happily chop up and scoff, so were the cows whose skins now adorn your new car, how about the millions of unwanted cats and kittens, but you choose to buy asetically pleasing cats . She only looks happy when she's ripping opening all the stuff she's just bought to show off with .Everything in the mismatched bedroom is from Zara / White Company etc . I can't wait for the downfall of these " infuencers" who are only interested in grabbing money for themselves by encouraging others to spend .

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Princesst

Chatty Member
Ah this whole thing is getting desperately sad. That poor kid. Why doesn’t Jamie bother stepping in, he’s meant to be controlling 😂.
Jamie is just as creepy about him I think. When he was doing the playroom in her vlog he said something like “we think Noey should have a fairytale childhood” but it was so cringey & forced obviously just for the camera. They’re both so weird. Giving the kid a playroom and being stuck in an Amazon helmet doesn’t exactly scream fairytale to me.. more like horror film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lols84

Chatty Member
Something I realised whilst watching her vlog that I just had to share my anger over…

Why the fuck does deserve to receive 3 meals per week for free due to her hellofresh partnership? There is so many families in this country that can’t even afford to eat and this wasteful cunt, who does nothing but brag and show off, is gifted 3 free meals per week? Ontop of her mountain of food shopping. I’m flabbergasted, truly. Why doesn’t she donate the box to her local food bank instead of being greedy and entirely self centred?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Princesst

Chatty Member
I agree with everything everyone else has said. Gemma has become pretty unlikable and hard to tolerate. The addition of creeper Jamie and the weird constant wishing for future events with her baby and trying to live another childhood through him. Meanwhile shoving the camera in his face for money grabs. The bragging about expensive cars and constantly buying and then re buying things for the house, moving books 3 inches that she’s been thinking about for weeks, is just annoying to see from someone who contributes nothing. Even more so now she doesn’t go outside. She actually does NOTHING anymore and expects people to keep up her income by pretending she’s everyone’s best mate if we buy the tat she’s hawking this week. Plus watch her videos so she can promote happiness, all while she looks as miserable as sin sitting in a 60k+ Range Rover sport 🤮 I’m over it

Reactions: 27

Princesst

Chatty Member
Imagine being in the type of world where you’d have to “make do” with 2 range rovers and not be able to just buy a new, bigger car when you have a baby 🙄. She hasn’t got a clue. All thanks to filming herself baking and sitting in a house. They don’t even go anywhere. All about appearances. Such a sad & shallow life

Reactions: 26
Took me 3 days to watch that holiday vlog and only GLM could make Crete look boring AF. She could have shown so much more, but of course Gem is all about cosy aesthetic, she could have easily filmed..

*outfit of the day.
*what I eat at the hotel buffet.
*shown the attractions of the hotel and told us the name of it, yeah she gave us a room tour but what if I liked it and wanted to stay there, if it's not paid aff ad, she won't give names away, bore!
*a day at the beach, yes it was windy but she could have put some music over and just showing her playing with Noah, chilling on the loungers, drinking a fanta lemon and reading her books.
*come souvenir shopping with us (that supermarket video was pointless, we've all been abroad and seen different Fanta's and snacks).
*there's so many boat tours in Crete, they could have gone on but instead they paid €80 to drive and walk down a hill (which was a rip off, we paid €240 for 8 days rental).
*the food they ate out was ridiculous, pizza, fish? Where's the traditional Greek food? Greek salad, gyros, suvlaki, moussaka?

I loved Crete so much a couple of years ago that we're going again this year. But GLM just made it look dull.

A couple of observations as well...

*she's definitely pregnant, she's always covered up or filming her top half only.
*she seems drained from having a baby and her whole day seems to be about Noah's needs. Going back to the room twice a day so he could nap in the cot? What's wrong with having a nap on the beach under the parasol. My nephew's nap times are always in the pram because my sister is out all day with the three kids.
*It seems that Jamie is always doing the fun things with Noah and Gemma only does the taking care of Noah. Her engagement and playtime with him doesn't seem natural.
*I feel she definitely needs to take care of herself as she has lost her spark. Her videos are same old same old and she even made an exciting holiday look dull.

If she let go of the sepia covered cosy aesthetic and shown a bit of reality, people would actually engage and be interested. All these influencers having babies and exploting them for clicks and aff ad's. Perhaps, make it useful for people who want to have a baby and show the reality of taking care of your son, showing tips and tricks of playtimes, bedtimes, bath times. Share your stories and be relatable because none wants a beige sepia life with ice coffees, weekly hauls, sponsored videos and cookie baking.

Rant over.

Princesst

Chatty Member
Just watched her 1st wedding diaries video!! She is obviously more excited by the wedding stationery she can buy rather than the wedding itself🤭 also she keeps going on about how overwhelming it all is...well just get married on a beach then Gem and go to the pub after rather than stressing so much over what to do 18 months before your wedding and what to 12 months before your wedding etc!!
Or even just don’t get married. I honestly think she’s only doing it for content to try and boost her views & for all the wrong reasons. She never shows a genuine connection between them. For 2 people that have a baby together and a house they always seem SO awkward together 🥴

• Heart

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
1683560670865.png

Saying in her speed clean video that they don't really sit in their living room. No wonder, sitting in there would depress me too! Soulless.

• Sad
  • Wow