Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anya47

Sorry but the holiday vlog is one of the most boring in a while 😭 what did they actually do? The first 40 mins was a trip to the supermarket and constant talking to the camera. Maybe it's because I don't have children but I find the bits with Noah/Jamie very boring/uninteresting. Gemma also does a lot of telling, rather than showing. She'll do pieces to the camera talking about something they did that morning, instead of showing it

Reactions: 17

lols84

Chatty Member
She needs therapy more than any other influencer. Issues to address — her grief, her trauma bond relationship with a narcissist, her disconnect from motherhood (not at all saying she’s a bad mom but I do think she’d benefit from seeing someone for this), people pleasing and her body image issues.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard Gemma form her own opinion of anything. Affirmations are just going to make her more delusional and unwell.

Princesst

Chatty Member
And does Jamie ever cook?
I really want to know WHAT Jamie does?! Forget spending the day with Gemma and “Noey” I want to know what Jamie does all day, every day in that office shed and the warehouse 😂 their last GOM collection they ended up selling with big discounts, can’t imagine that’s taking up a lot of time. Apart from random DIY I just don’t know what he does??

• Haha

lols84

Chatty Member
Lol not a bigot, kids are there to learn maths, English, science etc.. not people's sexual orientation in primary school.
Kids are there to learn life and social skills too. Sexual education is part of that and can help keep children safe as well as keep them informed and comfortable.

I won’t derail the thread further but I think it’s important you maybe consider being more open minded.

Back to beige.

• Heart
  • Sick
I think she's pregnant. when she was organising Noah's clothes a few vlogs ago, she mentioned she's leaving some bits for baby no.2. Now all of a sudden she needs a bigger family car...not like an Evoque isn't big enough for a family of three. It's not like she had to squeeze into a Corsa or Fiesta beforehand, and constantly wearing baggy clothes. Sorry, but if I had her figure, I certainly wouldn't be drowning myself in tents.

Beige_hare

I hate saying it as I know it's awful, but that kid is not remotely one bit cute. He always looks so gormless. And he crawls like something from planet of the apes, dragging himself along with one leg. It's the oddest thing I've seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry I’ve not been on the GLM threads for ages but is that a fucking HELMET on her BABY? Have they taken up extreme sports as family since I’ve been gone

fuck my fucking life 😅😅😅

• Haha
Just watched her 1st wedding diaries video!! She is obviously more excited by the wedding stationery she can buy rather than the wedding itself🤭 also she keeps going on about how overwhelming it all is...well just get married on a beach then Gem and go to the pub after rather than stressing so much over what to do 18 months before your wedding and what to 12 months before your wedding etc!!

Reactions: 16

lols84

Chatty Member
Just to go back to her lips – it’s because she isn’t up keeping her filler and the lips are sagging and not ‘plump’. She’s stretched her lips and now they aren’t as full, it’s created a sag. It’s fucking disgusting and I’m pretty certain the damage is permanent even if she had them dissolved, her lips would look like she’s 85 and been a heavy smoker since she was 10. There was an article about it recently, another influencer had overfilled her lips and after having them resolved, the skin had stretched too much that it couldn’t be fixed. Gemma is also at an age that her skin will just continue to lose elasticity(our skin’s elasticity begins to decline after the age of 25), making the sagging even worse.

TLDR; She’s ruined her lips irreparably.

• Wow
That room is just a reflection of Gemma’s life. Empty. Noah and her cats are most likely the only things that bring happiness into her world and that’s why she lives in the house surrounded with nothing else apart from them. She gets no joy from colour, arts, hobbies, books or any other living species (including Jamie) … sorry but he was just a mistake she got lumbered with.
She should not be influencing anyone right now, her focus should be on her mental health and coming to terms with living in a real world.

• Sad

Princesst

Chatty Member
I wonder if she ever watches her own vlogs and goes like jesus im boring and have zero life!! She is always inside like always. What the f does she do daily. Social media is a scam. Like how does she make a living of this false life? She is miserable has no friends/hobbies and stays inside in the beige world 24 h. How is that influencing anyone or relatable at all. Like really how do people buy this shit?
I have this thought all the time. I don’t know how she sells anything to anyone now. I can hardly stand to watch her videos anymore so who watches it and buys what she’s promoting? How can this “content” of once a week video of being inside a house make enough money to support 2 adults, a baby & 2 cats in a nice house with 2 really expensive cars?!. It blows my mind honestly, I don’t know what I’m missing 🤷‍♀️ She’s lost everything about her that she gained followers for. I’d feel sorry for her with how her life is now if she wasn’t so money hungry and still able to make so much by doing nothing

• Heart

MissFinn

VIP Member
Gemma is infuriating with the way she goes on about “feeling sorry” for the animals (after visiting the aquarium as well) and welling up with her giant puppy dog eyes in the vlog. The concept of vegetarianism is something she’s never heard of clearly!
Its a character she plays sometimes. Big bambi eyes girl who just is so quirky and unique and loves animals😫

Jesus noeys room. Like I bought stuff I loved to my boys room (some used cause im not made of money) cant imagine copying a beige room from another shitty influencer. Gemma doesnt have a single original thought in her head and thats why her house is a house not a home.She really is sad and everything is done for a show.

Ill continue the question is noey still wearing the helmet whilst playing with mummies zoflora bottles?

Filtering ur child so he matches ur beige insta. Shes deranged.

I saw she has posted a new video and in the title is ‘wedding plans’ I can’t watch Gemma anymore I find her so boring but I’m also so nosy I want to know what these ‘plans’ are 👀🙈😂
I can't be arsed with her either but I'm going to guess:
- beige
- "intimate"
- whatever Elle Darby did

• Haha
  • Heart

igjokkeee

“Spend the afternoon with us” … no thanks Gems… looks boring AF 😂

and all just an advert anyway where you use your baby to sell crap so you and your boyfriend can sit at home all day… amazing 🥴
“Spend the afternoon with us” ... because Jamie doesnt

• Haha
Can you imagine the piles and piles of notebooks stuffed in this house with about two pages written on because you HAVE to buy a new notebook whenever you create a new topic in your life. So many cheap pens, post it notes etc. Just so much landfill. She seems to have this minimalistic home yet where does all the crap she buys go? It’s like new obsessions constantly - and then she gets bored. I’ll be really surprised by who they can find to invite to the wedding. Everything is spoken about like a perfect plan, and it just depresses me because none of it is real life really. But I guess that’s what it’s like when you don’t have any focuses like work or annual leave to look forward to.

Princesst

Chatty Member
Also, a poster in the comments saying she's just had a baby, called him Noah, and hopes that Gemma isn't mad at her. I find it really disturbing.
Can't stand this modern day equivalent of sending your child up the chimney - selling your child - it's disgusting.
Was good to get that off my chest !!
Have a great day, folks.
Agree. I know it was mentioned on here before about not being appropriate to comment on Noah’s looks etc but I think how much Gemma has exploited the poor boy for views and money is far worse than anyone commenting on appearances. People only know what he looks like because she posts him constantly. I find the comments about “can’t wait to see Noah in the pool” or in certain outfit, watch him grow up etc worse. No one knows who these people are and they’re all gawping at your son just so you can buy new beige everything for a 7 day trip, fake (probably, as she never shows deboxing or buying them and I’m sure she would for the views) Chloe bags and 2 range rovers. It’s sad she has to use her baby to make money when she originally gained followers on her own when she actually had something about her.

setting up the camera to do those fake holiday videos to stick on YouTube to convince everyone your life is great is so weird. Give it up Gem. You never seem truly happy for a second