Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
I think she’s pregnant again 🤷🏻‍♀️
• She’s definitely gained some weight which could be pregnancy related
• Her absence from social media in the last few weeks has been more than usual, maybe she’s suffering bad morning sickness again
• It feels she’s making a conscience effort to cover up her stomach area (most noticeable in her recent grind post)

On another note.. HER TOES? WHAT THE FUCK?🖖🏼🦶🏼
I came here to say the exact same thing also go back to the picture of her in 23rd April zoom in on the trousers x

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Helps me get to 😴 Sleep when finishing night shift. Watched the IKEA shopping vlog.... Bored after 10 mins 😴 All she goes on about is when Noey is older he can play with..( Insert item here) ffs Gemma enjoy him now they soon grow up too fast 😡
---

Where are the photos of him wearing a safety helmet please I can seem to find them!
Here you go

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Funny you say that, I was looking at their filing on Companies House just yesterday and it looks as though their sales really took a dive last year. However, this balance sheet may as well be in Russian cos I don't totally understand it, so someone else might know better and can explain 😂

1683280351281.png

I just can’t imagine going on a relaxing break for a week, you’re getting ready and your partner is looking at photos they took of potential outfit combinations to wear to the breakfast buffet, as if she’s Kim Kardashian taking Polaroids of Met Gala options 😂 and the best bit is they’re all basically the same outfit 🤯 😆 I think Jamie is walking 🚩 but it does seem OTT . Agree with what was said about the difference between that and the Ibiza pack with me, she’s a completely different person
I’d watch this show if it was mockumentary style like The Office. So just a pisstake of all the mad things influencers do to stay rElEvAnT.
---
It’s amazing how she can make somewhere as blue and sunshiny as Greece look so cold, boring and beige in her photos
Please post for us blocked folk.

Last edited: