Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to lovely @dunnsj for the thread title, it received 16 votes! :m

Meanwhile we're struggling to make proper recaps for all you lovelies, since there is literally nothing going on in GLM's life.
Everything is still COZY and beige.

* Bedroom is finished, it is now finally done with mismatching and too-small lamps and nightstands.
* There was some de-cluttering, Gemma style, aka 2 - 3 pieces of clothing were removed from the giant pile.
* Mr. Ickman feels that Noey will be walking soon, judging by the wobbly standing pic of the kiddo on stories. We have yet to discover why they are rushing that boy to develop and move on. We're also still not sure why Noey is shoved in our faces all day every day.
* Cats are still everywhere, living their best unsanitary lives.
* They also have their own inst account now, because that is not cringe at all. At least we can expect regular content there.
* Apparently she is going to soft play, no evidence to that claim.
* The only juicy bit/tea that was posted was this one by @theGC

Get a hot drink, get some snacks, and let's prepare for more snoozing/boredom in the coming months! :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There is literally nothing to recap is there !!! Nothing interesting has happened in months

Reactions: 9
There is literally nothing to recap is there !!! Nothing interesting has happened in months
Maybe that's why she dropped the 2nd baby comment....... Just to see if anyone cottoned on and started spreading rumours. Imagine if she got pregnant again and it was triplets while Noey is barely walking too.. Omg, no time to even pick the phone up or video anything then!! 🤣 🤣 And Jamie would be gutted cos she'd have a lady garden like Gandalf's sleeve!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And again in bed by 7:45 , as per usual....
Kind reminder she's been doing that since way before she was a 'tired and busy' mum.
She's as lifeless as they come.

Reactions: 12
Maybe that's why she dropped the 2nd baby comment....... Just to see if anyone cottoned on and started spreading rumours. Imagine if she got pregnant again and it was triplets while Noey is barely walking too.. Omg, no time to even pick the phone up or video anything then!! 🤣 🤣 And Jamie would be gutted cos she'd have a lady garden like Gandalf's sleeve!! 🤣
I’ve just had twins and it is knackaring!! She would never cope with multiples

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tastes like an indulgent dessert because it literally is a dessert 😂 20 grams of protein doesn't mean it's a health food Gemma 😂 There's no wonder she doesn't care about feeding Noah packaged baby food every day rather than proper food if this is the kind of junk she lives on and thinks is healthy just because it says protein on the packaging.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In bed at 7.15 what a waste !!! She is tired out from doing fook all

• Haha
The laziness is astounding...
The YT short is just clips from the latest youtube video. What is "productive" in what you were doing in those clips Gemma?
It's no shame to recycle content, when done properly, over multiple platforms but this is ridiculous. The point is to change the content slightly, or make it into something useful for your audience. And not repost it the day after.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she ever watches her own vlogs and goes like jesus im boring and have zero life!! She is always inside like always. What the f does she do daily. Social media is a scam. Like how does she make a living of this false life? She is miserable has no friends/hobbies and stays inside in the beige world 24 h. How is that influencing anyone or relatable at all. Like really how do people buy this tit?

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she ever watches her own vlogs and goes like jesus im boring and have zero life!! She is always inside like always. What the f does she do daily. Social media is a scam. Like how does she make a living of this false life? She is miserable has no friends/hobbies and stays inside in the beige world 24 h. How is that influencing anyone or relatable at all. Like really how do people buy this tit?
I have this thought all the time. I don’t know how she sells anything to anyone now. I can hardly stand to watch her videos anymore so who watches it and buys what she’s promoting? How can this “content” of once a week video of being inside a house make enough money to support 2 adults, a baby & 2 cats in a nice house with 2 really expensive cars?!. It blows my mind honestly, I don’t know what I’m missing 🤷‍♀️ She’s lost everything about her that she gained followers for. I’d feel sorry for her with how her life is now if she wasn’t so money hungry and still able to make so much by doing nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have this thought all the time. I don’t know how she sells anything to anyone now. I can hardly stand to watch her videos anymore so who watches it and buys what she’s promoting? How can this “content” of once a week video of being inside a house make enough money to support 2 adults, a baby & 2 cats in a nice house with 2 really expensive cars?!. It blows my mind honestly, I don’t know what I’m missing 🤷‍♀️ She’s lost everything about her that she gained followers for. I’d feel sorry for her with how her life is now if she wasn’t so money hungry and still able to make so much by doing nothing
I know....... Its baffling and that money roll won't last forever..

Reactions: 3
I know....... Its baffling and that money roll won't last forever..
I have a feeling she's aware of that.
Something must be going on , or dawning on her, because has never begged for likes and subscribers before until recently.

Reactions: 6
ACDD40FF-4404-46FE-8BA7-AC71155B5EBD.jpeg

Girl has got some pretty nails 😵💫😂 💅🏼 I’ve wanted to stay out of her content because it literally puts me to sleep nowadays because her life is so boring and nothing but a snore fest. Also feel bad for the kid who looks so confused in most of his photos, probably doesn’t understand wtf his mum is doing with the phone in front of his face all the time. And sad for Gemma who’s entire life and personality seems to be Noah. Somehow I feel like even more than before

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Whomever is doing her nails should be sued, that is NOT normal.
How do you manage to put a hole in a clients nail bed like that??

• Wow
  • Haha
Whomever is doing her nails should be sued, that is NOT normal.
How do you manage to put a hole in a clients nail bed like that??
that does look really dodgy! Is it just the way her nail grows now because of all the damage from getting acrylics too much? Also she’s picked the skin beside her nail - defo an anxiety thing

Reactions: 4
Also the way she says “when I have Noah all day” 😂😂. She strikes me as the kind of person who views it as babysitting her own child lol! I think the penny has dropped what she’s got herself into. She’s realised finally that she didn’t just have a cute baby she can dress up in cute beige clothes and coo over - she’s had a child and that is her life now for the rest of her life and it’s not all beige rainbows. Her cleaning montage while Noah was napping really showed how dull and empty and lifeless she’s obviously feeling. She looked like she could do with closing that utility room door and having a good cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also the way she says “when I have Noah all day” 😂😂. She strikes me as the kind of person who views it as babysitting her own child lol! I think the penny has dropped what she’s got herself into. She’s realised finally that she didn’t just have a cute baby she can dress up in cute beige clothes and coo over - she’s had a child and that is her life now for the rest of her life and it’s not all beige rainbows. Her cleaning montage while Noah was napping really showed how dull and empty and lifeless she’s obviously feeling. She looked like she could do with closing that utility room door and having a good cry.
The way she says ‘when I have Noah all day’ is an ick for me. He is your all day, he’s your son, he’s your responsibility. You SHOULD be having him all day, it’s like she doesn’t see how fortunate she is to not have to get everything done around his schedule all day every day. It leads me to believe by the way she said it that someone somewhere gives her other days off otherwise surely it wouldn’t be ‘on the days I have him’ that would be every other day other than Mondays surely? Surely she would have said something along the lines of ‘I leave x, y and z for a Monday when mum has noah’ not days as in multiple? Am I making any sense 🤣 it’s 20 to 10 in the evening which is way past my bedtime 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.