Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Few things she will not do while on holiday
- explore the surrounding area
- she will not step out of the hotel
- go swimming in the sea / swimming pool
- wear a bikini
- wear something colourful
- have fun with baby daddy
- sunbathe

But instead, she’ll take beige oversized ootd pictures. And then she’ll photoshop her thighs and add some grain to the picture so we can’t notice the photoshopped parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lols84

Chatty Member
I think it’s actually gross to comment on the looks and “cuteness” of a baby. This is why tattle has the rep it has..comment on Gemma and slag her off all you want but seriously look at yourself if you are comparing a little child to a deformed character in a film, that’s too much man 🥴
Normally, I would agree but if you’re going to exploit a little baby for financial gain then you unfortunately put him in the line of fire 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gemma is responsible for keeping him safe but instead she has chosen to abuse him in this way in order to further benefit her pretend luxury lifestyle.

• Heart

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
How is he hitting his head more than the average child though? My house is 90% hard floor and I never had a problem with my kids hitting their head to the point where I thought I needed to buy a helmet for them. Unless he's intentionally banging his head off the floor in anger or something. If he's just cruising around then her house is no more a hazard than anyone else's. I genuinely think she believes people will say what a great idea it is. I can't get my head round it.

Last edited:

lemon2507

I just saw her story of Jamie walking and all I can think is, why is he walking like he’s shit himself 😳🥲

I feel like both of them look run ragged, I get that if you’d have a toddler, work 14 hour days, trying to run a house etc but they don’t have that, they look like they have the weight of the world on their shoulders!

• Wow

star_girl_

I am not a fan of Ellie but watching her with Saint is just feels natural, real, a complete family and can tell she’s enjoying motherhood.
BUT Gemma, something seems off very very off, it feels like they’re not living, Gemma looks depressed like she’s crying a lot, Jamie looks abusive and Noah looks just left out to be fair.
Completely agree, it’s like she doesn’t know how to interact with him so she just sits and plays separately next to him 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know Saint is older but Elle does a lot of things with him and encourages him to do things himself. Like when they make a smoothie, she will get Saint involved in getting a cup out, holding something for her or putting the fruit into the blender. It’s such a simple activity but it’s teaching him motor skills and names of fruits, plus it’s a fun little activity for them to bond.

Gemma doesn’t seem to have the same natural maternal instinct or bond with Noah. I feel really sorry for him.

Regarding Jamie, I don’t think he is physically abusive but I do think he is emotionally manipulative. She has undoubtedly changed her appearance and given up her social life because of him and I hate the way he says her name in videos and talks down to her. It’s so condescending. He seems to have wormed his way into her life, her channel and girl of muse.

Last edited:

igjokkeee

Sorry to go off topic here but why does she have folds and folds of lips . When she is talking there’s like more lip tucked under her lips ? Does anyone know what I mean . It’s like onion layers but lips
Shes had so much filler its migrated to the thiner skin inside her lips. Very very tragic. Shes obviously going to inexperienced people for her filler as they would have advised her to get it dissolved and start again.

I think its sickening that the people who can afford it, get things for free. Including food and childrens clothing, prams etc. People arent eating or having children because they cant afford to and then theres Gemma. Miss does nothing all day, but films it and is therefore worthy of free stuff.

I was so digusted to see Mamas and Papas already had a deal with her before she even had the baby. Same with a lot of other influencers. How about giving the free stuff you get to someone who really needs it and buying what you need with the brand deal money you got.

• Heart

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
I genuinely don't believe Jamie is controlling her to be boring. She's always admitted to being a homebody. She used to have a bit more about her when she had Sophie and other friends around her but with alot of girls unfortunately, a man comes along and you're so busy being 'wifey' you lose friemdships. I think her anxieties have gotten worse and she likes being in her comfort zone. I don't think Jamie is encouraging her to be more exciting as he probably likes the mundane too. I think they're just happy plodding along. Problem comes when creating content is your livelihood and you don't do anything content worthy.

Mummaofgirls

2021 plate Range Rover sport going for around 60grand. She ain’t doing bad for such a beige existence. Damn me for having a colourful life and some personality 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Chamakha

Riveting content…. Doesn’t juice taste better out of a fancy glass, her new tiles are “cosy” they are tiles… poor girl just reminds me of sheila from shameless

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Imagine if she asks Sophie to be one of her 4 bridesmaids 😳🤣
I was just about to say...😂
If Sophie is not a bridesmaid then we defo know that they fell out. Not that she owes us an explanation but I do think it's bizarre that Sophie was such a big part of her channel and is just gone and it was never addressed. Especially when she knew how much people loved Sophie and them both together.

JollyOne

VIP Member
Cannot believe that new car, or should I say tank! Just how much space do you need for one child? How on earth us mere mortals of 2 kiddies or more managed in our little toy cars I don't know! Then she's filling it up with gadgets and stuff from Amazon. Consumerism gone mad.

igjokkeee

Her baby looks like the thing from the goonies… never seen such an unattractive child…. Which must really sting, as racist Darbys child is beyond stunning.

I don’t think she could handle another child, far too selfish and lazy. Her weight gain is prob just from eating
I thought the same 😂 I’m glad someone else has said it.
HEY YOU GUYSSS!!!

• Haha

anonymous_flower

One video a week and she can’t even be arsed to upload that on time/a schedule. She literally does nothing all week but alwayssssss says she’s ‘so busy’ doing what????

Rusty1414

I can’t get over how much h food she buys when she also has a hello fresh box they must waste so much food!