Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is going to have another baby (it seems it from how Jamie didn’t want her to lift or slip) it’s the final nail in the coffin for them and my following 😂 . I can’t see how she will ever cope. She uses Noah as an excuse to not do things all the time as it is. Rather than admit it’s actually her that’s clearly got some anxiety or control issues. Jamie has to ease her into the idea of having a rental car for a half day by pretending he’d already booked it to see how she’d react 🤯 Imagine that being your life, god forbid they leave the resort for a second! She was concerned about car seats but all rental places have them and did she really think Jamie wouldn’t check that and whack him in there without it. I can’t stand Jamie from what she shows of him but she also seems really hard work these days too. They’re both not compatible at all

Reactions: 15
I really hope she isn't for her sake. I just looked through her Instagram and she has been taking photos from the back and wearing baggy clothes for ages so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
On another note she just posted birthday prep on her story and even the balloons are neutral 🙄 can the kid not see any colour honestly!!

Reactions: 10
B8803966-405B-4C79-A302-3E9CF0C2CE21.png

This is the most depressing thing I’ve ever seen! What child wants brown balloons?? Jesus, just let him have some colourful, tacky balloons even if it doesn’t fit your aesthetic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2206248
This is the most depressing thing I’ve ever seen! What child wants brown balloons?? Jesus, just let him have some colourful, tacky balloons even if it doesn’t fit your aesthetic.
To match his beige banner and cake for the photoshoot they did. Poor boy doesn’t even get to experience colourful sprinkles or icing on a cake ffs. She needs to lighten up and have some fun and let go of everything needing to be beige and aesthetic especially when it comes to Noah.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's bloody deranged all this beige everything.
Looks like the next thing might be old money style. I know I'm getting cynical but I heard one influencer mention that was their style. Within a day another one said it about themselves. A bit too convenient,............bloody 🐏🐏🐏🐑🐑!!!

Reactions: 14
I just came here to say I cannot believe she got the baby beige balloons. How can she be this obsessed with things looking perfectly beige all the time. She must be insufferable to live with omg

Reactions: 17
Queue the baby announcement on Noah's birthday. Why else would you do a family photoshoot and post it the day before and not on his actual birthday...

Reactions: 10
To match his beige banner and cake for the photoshoot they did. Poor boy doesn’t even get to experience colourful sprinkles or icing on a cake ffs. She needs to lighten up and have some fun and let go of everything needing to be beige and aesthetic especially when it comes to Noah.
It is beyond ridiculous this aesthetic thing. Silly thing to say but the minute I saw those balloons I wanted to cry for Noah. It's just SAD. DEPRESSING and bloody NONSENSICAL. One day she will look back and not see happy, cheerful colours on his FIRST (First, ffs) birthday but crappy browns and olives!! Who in their right mind does this????? Gemma, wake up this is just wrong. Wrong.
---
View attachment 2206248
Upset me no end, no kiddie should have to endure such horrid balloons. It's just awful and very selfish on Gemma's part that everything is done for HER benefit and what in her eyes looks right.
---
View attachment 2206248
Upset me no end, no kiddie should have to endure such horrid balloons. It's just awful and very selfish on Gemma's part that everything is done for HER benefit and what in her eyes looks right.

Does make me laugh how gemma and Jamie have identical photoshoot outfits to els and conman 😂
She literally copies everything that woman does it’s bonkers.

She has lost the plot!!! Who the f finds this asylum life inspiring??? Jesus everything is beige sephia filtered! Its like shes obsessed that everything has to fit her insta page that is BEIGE. Jesus what happened to her. In her full grey house she used to have some life in her. She is not well like dear jesus this beige everything. No friends no hobbies no passion other than beige. She needs help and I cant belive she makes living out of this for them all. YT is weird. Brown balloons for birthday stop this world 😫

Beige birthday pics so they don't ruin the aesthetics when they're around the house. That's another level. What a way to live your life. She's obsessed with the beige and grey aesthetic and it's unhealthy now.
If she is pregnant, she might as well just change her name to Gemma Swift Darby.

Reactions: 8
Poor little Noah! Those balloons are awful and that cake in the picture is what you would buy for a grown adults birthday not a 1 year old. Cant wait till he gets older and wants a paw patrol or spider man cake. Her head will explode!!

• Haha
Poor little Noah! Those balloons are awful and that cake in the picture is what you would buy for a grown adults birthday not a 1 year old. Cant wait till he gets older and wants a paw patrol or spider man cake. Her head will explode!!
He can want a cake like that but it doesn’t mean he’s going to get it, not if Gemma has anything to do with it. He’ll only get to experience cakes like that at friends’ birthday parties, not his own.

Reactions: 7
Doubt he’ll be able to watch any of that to be honest🙃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.