Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, a poster in the comments saying she's just had a baby, called him Noah, and hopes that Gemma isn't mad at her. I find it really disturbing.
Can't stand this modern day equivalent of sending your child up the chimney - selling your child - it's disgusting.
Was good to get that off my chest !!
Have a great day, folks.
Agree. I know it was mentioned on here before about not being appropriate to comment on Noah’s looks etc but I think how much Gemma has exploited the poor boy for views and money is far worse than anyone commenting on appearances. People only know what he looks like because she posts him constantly. I find the comments about “can’t wait to see Noah in the pool” or in certain outfit, watch him grow up etc worse. No one knows who these people are and they’re all gawping at your son just so you can buy new beige everything for a 7 day trip, fake (probably, as she never shows deboxing or buying them and I’m sure she would for the views) Chloe bags and 2 range rovers. It’s sad she has to use her baby to make money when she originally gained followers on her own when she actually had something about her.

setting up the camera to do those fake holiday videos to stick on YouTube to convince everyone your life is great is so weird. Give it up Gem. You never seem truly happy for a second

Reactions: 16
This genuinely isn’t meant to be rude or an insult before anyone says anything but for the longest time I kept thinking I recognise Noah/something really reminds me of him and then it finally hit me, Mr Dinkles from Trolls #MumLife 🤣
13E36CCC-E161-4054-895E-F7A173FFF219.jpeg

---
Does anyone else think she looks like she has a bump here?!View attachment 2199318
Omg didn’t even consider this but now a few people have mentioned it on here I’m thinking the same thing… then I also noticed in this clip from her holiday vlog where they’re in the Sea together and she’s wearing a massively oversized t-shirt that NOBODY would wear in the sea ffs👀
78BD7163-57F2-4B43-8076-6E2EAF7B6851.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Insipid… fantastic..😂😂
---
I know it’s been a while since I’ve had an 11 month old but 8-10 bottles a day? Is that right?! Surely theyd be having breakfast lunch and dinner which would fill them up more than theyd need milk?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Insipid… fantastic..😂😂
---
I know it’s been a while since I’ve had an 11 month old but 8-10 bottles a day? Is that right?! Surely theyd be having breakfast lunch and dinner which would fill them up more than theyd need milk?!
My little boy just turned 1 and he's been having 3 bottles since 10 months and just gone down to 2 so 8-10 seems insane!

I don't think he even had that at a newborn 😅

Reactions: 7
Took me 3 days to watch that holiday vlog and only GLM could make Crete look boring AF. She could have shown so much more, but of course Gem is all about cosy aesthetic, she could have easily filmed..

*outfit of the day.
*what I eat at the hotel buffet.
*shown the attractions of the hotel and told us the name of it, yeah she gave us a room tour but what if I liked it and wanted to stay there, if it's not paid aff ad, she won't give names away, bore!
*a day at the beach, yes it was windy but she could have put some music over and just showing her playing with Noah, chilling on the loungers, drinking a fanta lemon and reading her books.
*come souvenir shopping with us (that supermarket video was pointless, we've all been abroad and seen different Fanta's and snacks).
*there's so many boat tours in Crete, they could have gone on but instead they paid €80 to drive and walk down a hill (which was a rip off, we paid €240 for 8 days rental).
*the food they ate out was ridiculous, pizza, fish? Where's the traditional Greek food? Greek salad, gyros, suvlaki, moussaka?

I loved Crete so much a couple of years ago that we're going again this year. But GLM just made it look dull.

A couple of observations as well...

*she's definitely pregnant, she's always covered up or filming her top half only.
*she seems drained from having a baby and her whole day seems to be about Noah's needs. Going back to the room twice a day so he could nap in the cot? What's wrong with having a nap on the beach under the parasol. My nephew's nap times are always in the pram because my sister is out all day with the three kids.
*It seems that Jamie is always doing the fun things with Noah and Gemma only does the taking care of Noah. Her engagement and playtime with him doesn't seem natural.
*I feel she definitely needs to take care of herself as she has lost her spark. Her videos are same old same old and she even made an exciting holiday look dull.

If she let go of the sepia covered cosy aesthetic and shown a bit of reality, people would actually engage and be interested. All these influencers having babies and exploting them for clicks and aff ad's. Perhaps, make it useful for people who want to have a baby and show the reality of taking care of your son, showing tips and tricks of playtimes, bedtimes, bath times. Share your stories and be relatable because none wants a beige sepia life with ice coffees, weekly hauls, sponsored videos and cookie baking.

Rant over.

Reactions: 26
I honestly feel sorry for Noah and her unborn baby if she is pregnant again. She clearly needs to address her own mental health and struggles before popping out more children especially as it’s clear she does struggle with Noah even as an only child never mind adding another into the mix.

Reactions: 9
I really hope she's not pregnant again if Jamie is hiding in the bathroom just to get away from them.. tells you it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope she's not pregnant again if Jamie is hiding in the bathroom just to get away from them.. tells you it all really
I totally get her annoyance here as you could hear in her voice she wasn’t actually joking… I’m on maty leave and my husband conveniently disappears to take a 20 minute dump or suddenly needs to shave his beard or go to the gym whenever the kids are getting a bit overstimulating. I think a lot of men do this TBF 😂 drives me nuts too 😂

I’ve never seen pictures make a colourful vibrant place like Greece look so f*cking dull, dry and lifeless. Stop using these gross filters making the sea and grass look grey! 🙄

I don’t believe she’s pregnant only because it’d probably “spoil” her beige perfect wedding aesthetic. She wouldn’t want to get married with a bump, or be postpartum as she said herself (and she’s right IMO) it takes like 9 months+ to feel anywhere near yourself again after a baby. She also said with Noah she had no mental capacity left to plan a wedding. And with two babies? Pahaha it’s WAY harder. She’s too selfish to let a baby “takeover” her wedding so I don’t believe that

I think she’s genuinely body conscious after Noah. Even though she’s probably still a perfect size 8-10 🙄 but if you look back at the Sophie days she’s tiny and flaunting her figure constantly. I bet it really bugs her she is no longer that person and has gained a few pounds (even though she’s still slim!). Like another poster says, who wears a giant T-shirt at the beach whilst Jamie is topless. Bizarre. Just a couple of short years ago she was super glam, everything on show, confident and showing the world her barbed wire thigh tattoo (lol) and now she’s wearing baggy tees on the beach and won’t wear make up anymore.

Where the hell did you go, Gem?

• Heart
Took me 3 days to watch that holiday vlog and only GLM could make Crete look boring AF. She could have shown so much more, but of course Gem is all about cosy aesthetic, she could have easily filmed..

*outfit of the day.
*what I eat at the hotel buffet.
*shown the attractions of the hotel and told us the name of it, yeah she gave us a room tour but what if I liked it and wanted to stay there, if it's not paid aff ad, she won't give names away, bore!
*a day at the beach, yes it was windy but she could have put some music over and just showing her playing with Noah, chilling on the loungers, drinking a fanta lemon and reading her books.
*come souvenir shopping with us (that supermarket video was pointless, we've all been abroad and seen different Fanta's and snacks).
*there's so many boat tours in Crete, they could have gone on but instead they paid €80 to drive and walk down a hill (which was a rip off, we paid €240 for 8 days rental).
*the food they ate out was ridiculous, pizza, fish? Where's the traditional Greek food? Greek salad, gyros, suvlaki, moussaka?

I loved Crete so much a couple of years ago that we're going again this year. But GLM just made it look dull.

A couple of observations as well...

*she's definitely pregnant, she's always covered up or filming her top half only.
*she seems drained from having a baby and her whole day seems to be about Noah's needs. Going back to the room twice a day so he could nap in the cot? What's wrong with having a nap on the beach under the parasol. My nephew's nap times are always in the pram because my sister is out all day with the three kids.
*It seems that Jamie is always doing the fun things with Noah and Gemma only does the taking care of Noah. Her engagement and playtime with him doesn't seem natural.
*I feel she definitely needs to take care of herself as she has lost her spark. Her videos are same old same old and she even made an exciting holiday look dull.

If she let go of the sepia covered cosy aesthetic and shown a bit of reality, people would actually engage and be interested. All these influencers having babies and exploting them for clicks and aff ad's. Perhaps, make it useful for people who want to have a baby and show the reality of taking care of your son, showing tips and tricks of playtimes, bedtimes, bath times. Share your stories and be relatable because none wants a beige sepia life with ice coffees, weekly hauls, sponsored videos and cookie baking.

Rant over.
Nailed it!

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much conversation she has with Jamie as she seemed to be talking to the camera a lot. It was a very weird holiday didn’t seem very fun and maybe she should have actually had a holiday and not filmed.

Reactions: 14
She is definitely putting on an act for the camera. She was quite boring before but had a little bit of life about her. There's nothing wrong with being a home body but she's really lost herself. She's an anxious parent, which is clear from the helmet, ear defenders etc. I can't imagine off camera that they're having a great time. You can sense the struggle. If it wasn't for the money and the need to upkeep her new house etc I think she'd have gone off the radar. She's creating content for money now, she's not enjoying herself.

Blimey yes i agree with you all I couldn’t have written it better. She absolutely did not sell Crete at all. I wonder what jamie actually thinks of her wetting herself over fanta and massive bags of doritos. And pink oreos. Please. All she seemed to do was sit in the room/pool while Noey napped. Yawn.

She legit put me off going to Crete this time of year. Everything was made to look extra dull and there were no people anywhere. It looked boring af and i cant imagine it being so boring irl.

Reactions: 10
If it wasn't for the money and the need to upkeep her new house etc I think she'd have gone off the radar. She's creating content for money now, she's not enjoying herself.
It’s crazy to me that this is what supports her whole household. Jamie looks to have given up his job a long time ago. Their house wasn’t cheap and they have a child and pets to look after. Costs are rising, people are struggling everywhere and her job is hardly full time. They both get to stay at home. She’s said herself she’s not smart enough to earn much aside from doing YouTube. But still THIS is the effort she puts into it? A video a week? A photoshopped/filtered post every now and then. A link to a beige unitard here and there. The holiday was clearly just to make content… but there wasn’t any. Maybe it’s just me but if I was her I’d be seriously concerned about my job security, giving myself a major creative kick up the ass. She’s never going to find a job easier and better paid than this so I don’t know why she’s not doing all she can to keep it. Just like everyone else in day to day jobs, we’ve all had to fake it to make it. Have to plaster a smile on and give what’s expected of us. Normally for way less than them. We cant just put in bare minimum job effort. But instead she just sticks the camera at “Noey” for content. She’s become so out of touch with reality in the job sense it’s a joke

Reactions: 22
I wonder how much conversation she has with Jamie as she seemed to be talking to the camera a lot. It was a very weird holiday didn’t seem very fun and maybe she should have actually had a holiday and not filmed.
They literally have nothing to talk about, as admitted by both of them in the CentreParcs outing vlog. Realistically what is there to talk about for them, they both do nothing useful or interesting. When you exist in a bubble like they do and the normal worlds gives you ' anxiety and overwhelm ' then there is only the child as a bonding factor. Which will inevitably lead to the demise of that relationship, they literally have NOTHING to offer each other.

Reactions: 12
Sorry but the holiday vlog is one of the most boring in a while 😭 what did they actually do? The first 40 mins was a trip to the supermarket and constant talking to the camera. Maybe it's because I don't have children but I find the bits with Noah/Jamie very boring/uninteresting. Gemma also does a lot of telling, rather than showing. She'll do pieces to the camera talking about something they did that morning, instead of showing it

Reactions: 17
I was excited to see Gemma go on holiday again, she used to show what she wore, vlogged at restaurants,by the pool. This was just a vlog of the room basically. She must be pregnant or just very insecure about her body

I was excited to see Gemma go on holiday again, she used to show what she wore, vlogged at restaurants,by the pool. This was just a vlog of the room basically. She must be pregnant or just very insecure about her body
Actually, it hadn't even registered with me until you mentioned it but she didn't do even one OOTD.....
She showed the clothes in the packing vlog and that was it.
Videos are more difficult to edit and make everything slimmer I guess.

Actually, it hadn't even registered with me until you mentioned it but she didn't do even one OOTD.....
She showed the clothes in the packing vlog and that was it.
Videos are more difficult to edit and make everything slimmer I guess.
It is weird how she done a pack with me vid and showed us her new clothes, to then not show us any of it on and actually on the holiday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.