Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Noah! Those balloons are awful and that cake in the picture is what you would buy for a grown adults birthday not a 1 year old. Cant wait till he gets older and wants a paw patrol or spider man cake. Her head will explode!!
She'll probably get them sprayed beige. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Poor little Noah! Those balloons are awful and that cake in the picture is what you would buy for a grown adults birthday not a 1 year old. Cant wait till he gets older and wants a paw patrol or spider man cake. Her head will explode!!
They can give that baby literally anything because they earn more than we would in a year from a few posts and this is what they choose to buy?

SAD

There’s parents and guardians out there struggling to make ends meet that would love to throw their children balloon and cake filled parties and take a sunny holiday and splash in the sea.

Their life and money is wasted on this pair and now a little human is pulled into this sinking ship.
---
They can give that baby literally anything because they earn more than we would in a year from a few posts and this is what they choose to buy?

SAD

There’s parents and guardians out there struggling to make ends meet that would love to throw their children balloon and cake filled parties and take a sunny holiday and splash in the sea.

Their life and money is wasted on this pair and now a little human is pulled into this sinking ship.
Also yes quoting myself. But why not get colourful stuff and then take a few in black and white? Can you not edit the photos later to make them beige?

Reactions: 12
The presents, all wrapped up in plain paper, to look good(??) for Gemma's grid. Have a word with yourself Gemma, this post is all about YOU not Noa. Your page should be full of colour for your child's FIRST birthday, instead its insipid, grey, beige, sepia s%t. It's not normal. Why not dare to be different, instead of doing everything Elle's way, cos you know what, she did that you'd soon follow. Go on, dare you, add COLOUR to your little lad's life cos at the moment it's the saddest thing ever.

Reactions: 25
I feel so sorry for Noah not having any colour in his life. Everything is all about her, not her son. She would be absolutely outraged at my sons rainbow theme bedroom and bright cake with all the sprinkles and bright balloons. The poor boy!

Reactions: 15
I do like neutral and greens but omg that is so depressing, and was that a fake cake as well? I cannot that awful even for Gemma

Reactions: 6
I know it’s each to their own and I’m not one for wearing bright colours, I mainly live in black, grey or neutrals - however - I absolutely love seeing my baby in colourful clothes. I’m not talking garish, tv character clothes but just different colours and patterns. It not only brightens my day and makes me happy but it looks so lovely on my little one’s complexion. I don’t know if it’s the filters she uses or the fact he’s always in neutrals but poor wee Noah always looks washed out.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion #14 Gemma Louise Miles. Living a mediocre life through Sepia tinted glasses.

Reactions: 18
In couple of years we will look at the beige aesthetic the same way we are looking at grey aesthetic now!

Reactions: 19
One thing that is strange about this whole beige, bland freak show is that Jamie doesn’t step in? He normally seems to have a know-it-all controlling opinion & surely he can’t actually like that first birthday atmosphere for his child? It’s gone from being a house/clothes colour scheme to taking over their whole life. What guy would really enjoy that?

Reactions: 14
One thing that is strange about this whole beige, bland freak show is that Jamie doesn’t step in? He normally seems to have a know-it-all controlling opinion & surely he can’t actually like that first birthday atmosphere for his child? It’s gone from being a house/clothes colour scheme to taking over their whole life. What guy would really enjoy that?
Nah he loves the aesthetics! Don’t you remember when he thrilled us with an update to his shed/office and told us the screws were a special type/style? Boring AF. He’ll like the uniformity of it all and therefore the controlled element of it all being “perfect”. So so sad.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but how horrible is it that she refuses to have any colour just so it fits her aesthetic! It’s so selfish

Reactions: 11
Ooh wow can’t believe Noah, had a green dinosaur car toy and not a beige aesthetic one

Reactions: 1
New here!
Just wanted to mention that I’ve watched her mainly on instagram for years now, I noticed when Noah was born that his head would only go one way.. his neck was tilted and it looked exactly the same as my child’s head when born.. a condition called torticollis. It can mean one side of the head is flat due to only being able to turn the head one way, and you can see the flattening on Noah’s head. My baby had to have physio for months, do exercises and have chiropractic massage to solve the issue and was cleared up by 9 months. From having this you can develop things like hip dysplasia or other problems with one side of the body muscles not being as strong and a huge sign of this is Noah’s ‘turbo crawl’. Gemma shares much of his life online but has never shared anything as such. Anything other than things being and looking ‘perfect’…

Reactions: 17
If only it had. I just don’t get how she thinks her top lip looks good. Why do you want it to be that big, and the way it creases when she talks and you see the inside lip/gum 🫣
I’m surprised Jamie hasn’t made her dissolve them. He’s dissolved everything else about her physical appearance 🫠. Her clothes. Her hair. Her make up. Used to loveeee her style, hair & make up. Now everything just blends as one from the hair down. Her lips don’t go with her minimal, neutral earth mother vibe she’s trying to tout at all. Which is funny because they are extreme consumers, with 2 range rovers when they only do short drives if ever, a big, brand new house they’re constantly doing unnecessary things to (but she neeeeds a 6 bed!) & all new beige outfits for holidays 🙄
Nah he loves the aesthetics! Don’t you remember when he thrilled us with an update to his shed/office and told us the screws were a special type/style? Boring AF. He’ll like the uniformity of it all and therefore the controlled element of it all being “perfect”. So so sad.
Yeah Jamie is definitely off for sure 🫤

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.