Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised Jamie hasn’t made her dissolve them. He’s dissolved everything else about her physical appearance 🫠. Her clothes. Her hair. Her make up. Used to loveeee her style, hair & make up. Now everything just blends as one from the hair down. Her lips don’t go with her minimal, neutral earth mother vibe she’s trying to tout at all. Which is funny because they are extreme consumers, with 2 range rovers when they only do short drives if ever, a big, brand new house they’re constantly doing unnecessary things to (but she neeeeds a 6 bed!) & all new beige outfits for holidays 🙄

Yeah Jamie is definitely off for sure 🫤
Maybe he likes kissing a sofa....😁

Reactions: 1
Those stools in the kitchen look really wrong they are too small for the island area.

Reactions: 7
In that video of him growing up to being 1 year old there’s a recent video of him with a massive bruise on the side of his head and a black eye. Has she said anything about this? It was in the Greece vlog too. So weird that she would show this but not mention it? Must have been a pretty bad injury to get that massive bruise and a black eye
---
I’m surprised they would fly to go on holiday so soon after their baby had a head injury that the bruise is still visible
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In that video of him growing up to being 1 year old there’s a recent video of him with a massive bruise on the side of his head and a black eye. Has she said anything about this? It was in the Greece vlog too. So weird that she would show this but not mention it? Must have been a pretty bad injury to get that massive bruise and a black eye
---
I’m surprised they would fly to go on holiday so soon after their baby had a head injury that the bruise is still visible
---
Must've not been wearing his special play helmet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she going to take Noah out in his new car or just keep him locked inside the playroom with it? All she has to do is open those sliding doors and supervise him outside jeez.

Reactions: 9
Insipid… fantastic..😂😂
---
I know it’s been a while since I’ve had an 11 month old but 8-10 bottles a day? Is that right?! Surely theyd be having breakfast lunch and dinner which would fill them up more than theyd need milk?!
She’s obviously not giving him enough solid food throughout the day if he’s still taking that many bottles at 1 year old. Mine was on 2 a day by that point 1 in the morning and 1 before bed unless she was unwell and wasn’t eating much food I would sometimes give her an extra bottle just so she had something in her tummy.

Reactions: 8
---
---
Probs got the black eye from head butting her lips

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she really think we believe she had anyone other than her mother over for Noah's birthday. Her content is like watching what a ghost would get up to for the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not a mother so someone correct me if I am wrong here but the weather in England right now, is pretty warm so the majority of us are wearing t-shirts and shorts, that kinda thing. Why is she dressing 'noey' in a tracksuit when it's like 20°? (which I know is not hot to some people but to us brits, it's warmer than what we are used to). She did the same thing in greece, dressed him in all these long sleeved tops and greece is obviously a lot bleeping hotter than the UK. Can someone explain to me if I have this wrong that dressing noah like that when it's warm, is not right? Or do toddlers(whatever the duck he is), do they feel the cold more or what?

Reactions: 7
I'm not a mother so someone correct me if I am wrong here but the weather in England right now, is pretty warm so the majority of us are wearing t-shirts and shorts, that kinda thing. Why is she dressing 'noey' in a tracksuit when it's like 20°? (which I know is not hot to some people but to us brits, it's warmer than what we are used to). She did the same thing in greece, dressed him in all these long sleeved tops and greece is obviously a lot bleeping hotter than the UK. Can someone explain to me if I have this wrong that dressing noah like that when it's warm, is not right? Or do toddlers(whatever the duck he is), do they feel the cold more or what?
I thought that was odd too, especially when they were in Greece and he was wearing that baggy long jumper on the beach. And she herself is in knitwear in her latest vlog and babbling on about buying lamps for the kitchen to make it feel cosy!!! It's going to get really warm in UK this week gem, it's not the time of year for cosiness! Bet she will still be in a baggy jumper and being all cosy in her beige prison even when it does hit the mid 20s😐

Does she really think we believe she had anyone other than her mother over for Noah's birthday. Her content is like watching what a ghost would get up to for the week.
It was so boring. Why do we never SEE any of these so-called friends and family?? Her mum has featured in her vlogs before so why not on her grandsons 1st birthday?? I know not everyone wants to appear on line but at least a glimpse of these people isn't too much to ask. As for making all those pizzas to try and fool us all, means nothing Gemma.

It was so boring. Why do we never SEE any of these so-called friends and family?? Her mum has featured in her vlogs before so why not on her grandsons 1st birthday?? I know not everyone wants to appear on line but at least a glimpse of these people isn't too much to ask. As for making all those pizzas to try and fool us all, means nothing Gemma.
There was only 1 pizza shown, no other plates or legs or hands shownnn soooo.... she keeps doing the telling instead of showing so its hardly vlogging anymore ite just all sit down chats basically, and hauls ofc.

Reactions: 6
She missed a huge opportunity to overtake Elle Darby on the popularity/ratings scale when all the scandal came out but she’s massively messed that opportunity up, giving us endless vlogs of her rearranging the books on her kitchen shelf and overthinking her bedroom lamps and here we are present day , her vlogs are boring and Elle seems to be popular again

Reactions: 6
I’m really enjoying the creeping trend “escaping the sad beige aesthetic” that’s doing to the rounds on social media right now.

good news for Gemma, she can start buying all new things again. Good luck with more than 3 colours hun.

Reactions: 10
I’m really enjoying the creeping trend “escaping the sad beige aesthetic” that’s doing to the rounds on social media right now.

good news for Gemma, she can start buying all new things again. Good luck with more than 3 colours hun.
Yeah I’ve seen this on TikTok… seems like no one wants pampas grass anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.