Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I didn’t realise that Gemma turned 30 this year?? Did anyone else?? Find it so odd it was never mentioned to be a big birthday in her vlog and Jamie didn’t mention it either ?? Or did I miss it

Reactions: 2
Guys I didn’t realise that Gemma turned 30 this year?? Did anyone else?? Find it so odd it was never mentioned to be a big birthday in her vlog and Jamie didn’t mention it either ?? Or did I miss it
Oh really 🫤 nope she didn’t mention it

Reactions: 1
I’ve always found it weird she never seems to post her birthday or get any birthday stories! Kind of sad really

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t believe she thought she could just buy some random formula in Greece and her baby not have any reaction to it. Also I’m sure she didn’t start Noah on C&G formula because she posted something about randomly switching him onto that stuff from his other formula. So I don’t think he’s been on that since birth

There was defo no one there for Noah’s birthday too. There was like maybe one or two other voices singing happy birthday when they brought out his cake. So sad.

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t believe she thought she could just buy some random formula in Greece and her baby not have any reaction to it. Also I’m sure she didn’t start Noah on C&G formula because she posted something about randomly switching him onto that stuff from his other formula. So I don’t think he’s been on that since birth
It was very strange. Like someone else said, she had plenty of room for all her knitwear and accessories but she takes 1 box with her?

Reactions: 3
There was defo no one there for Noah’s birthday too. There was like maybe one or two other voices singing happy birthday when they brought out his cake. So sad.
I thought the same, I think her mum went and maybe, Jamie’s mum. So strange no other family members joined. If young nieces/nephews/Noah play group friends were there you’d pick up on the singing part. I get the impression that Gemma’s been disowned by many people. If her and Sophie were still friends I guarantee she wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

Reactions: 6
New thread alert

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.