Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit off topic and someone might’ve already mentioned this but just watched her “pack with me” video and please tell me everyone noticed her calling her new crochet outfit “croquet🤣🤣🤣 MULTIPLE times as well. She has literally 1 brain cell working over time. Also - when she said her small clutch bag needs to be retired now and can’t take it on holiday because it’s not big enough to fit her sprogs nappies in? Why does he not just have his own separate changing bag for his bits like every other normal mum?🙄
---
Also, another thing, something else has infuriated me halfway through the video 😂 Packing ear defenders for your child and conditioning him over the weeks leading up to a flight to wear them on the plane is ridiculous. Like, bleeping ridiculous. What are they defending against? The person sitting next to you on the aircraft’s conversation is legit louder than the engine sounds coming into the cabin. Yet another dumb, useless, utterly pointless thing to force your 1 year old to do.

God forbid there be a little bit of noise outside of the beige prison.

(Sorry for the rant but it’s contentious for me as I work in Aviation and stupid stuff like this drives me insane 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You’ll know in the holiday vlog if she pronounces crochet correctly as apposed to croquet then she reads here 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’ll know in the holiday vlog if she pronounces crochet correctly as apposed to croquet then she reads here 😂🥴
It’s just beggar’s belief she’s gone this long and not know about crochet. It’s literally the cosiest thing in the world. Cuppa, blanket, lit fireplace, some yarn and a paytenr to follow. Bam 💥 cosy

Reactions: 12
Guys I'm moving soon and I think its near charlie and his new GFs house.. I'll be keeping a look out

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don’t know if it’s just me seeing things & if it’s already been mentioned but just saw bits of the Greece vlog but is Gemma really not going to mention the massive bruise on Noah’s head. I think it’s in the bit where she’s on the floor with him in the hotel room playing with the slinky on a chair which is apparently a mum hack and then it’s not a mum hack because Noah could not give a tit about it. Then he decks her right in the mouth with his head lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did you notice the 'croquet' wear is now 'knitwear' in the vlog?
Hahaha i guess she cant win either way with this can she. She pronounces it croquet as she absolutely knows from here that it’s wrong but if she pronounces it crochet then we know for sure she has read here. If that makes sense!!

Reactions: 3
Hahaha i guess she cant win either way with this can she. She pronounces it croquet as she absolutely knows from here that it’s wrong but if she pronounces it crochet then we know for sure she has read here. If that makes sense!!
Not necessarily, on her pack with me video there was quite a few comments pointing out her croquet error

Reactions: 5
Christ. I watched about 5 mins of it. How can anyone make a hol to Greece sound so dull.
It’s obvious its just for content she has gone. She loves to look round the supermarket. She wishes it was cold. She wants it to be cosy.

Reactions: 12
What kind of Mother doesn’t pack enough formula for her baby but packs huge amounts of beauty products, useless hats and hair extensions.

Reactions: 31
Long time lurker, but had to finally post! Love this thread - sums up everything I think !
---
Ahh, I'm on !
Wtf has happened to her accent - it's really grating me. I know she thinks she's posh and super educated - though can't pronounce crochet - but it seems so over enunciated.
Is it me ?
Also, a poster in the comments saying she's just had a baby, called him Noah, and hopes that Gemma isn't mad at her. I find it really disturbing.
Can't stand this modern day equivalent of sending your child up the chimney - selling your child - it's disgusting.
Was good to get that off my chest !!
Have a great day, folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yep! Also with the accent is the dreary 'soft' tone she has decided to take on compared to her normal voice. Every time she says 'hello my loves' in that almost whispery voice whilst lighting a candle it grates on me.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Yep! Also with the accent is the dreary 'soft' tone she has decided to take on compared to her normal voice. Every time she says 'hello my loves' in that almost whispery voice whilst lighting a candle it grates on me.
I made the mistake of putting her latest vlog on last night and my guest got up to leave early not long after.
This being a person who stays up late till the early hours and you normally have to throw them out of your house!
It was putting me to sleep watching her vlog, like I was being hypnotised. Dread to think what they'll say next time I see them 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I made the mistake of putting her latest vlog on last night and my guest got up to leave early not long after.
This being a person who stays up late till the early hours and you normally have to throw them out of your house!
It was putting me to sleep watching her vlog, like I was being hypnotised. Dread to think what they'll say next time I see them 😄
Love this!! Whenever I am watching her my husband always says and I quote 'Why the duck are you watching that bland, insipid boring fucker again'
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.