Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she got Noah a helmet for playing, and what's all that junk in the garden for just put him on the grass ffs.

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she got Noah a helmet for playing, and what's all that junk in the garden for just put him on the grass ffs.
She defiantly has some kind of OCD/anxiety. Their gonna fall and hurt themselves it’s inevitable

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously not giving him enough solid food throughout the day if he’s still taking that many bottles at 1 year old. Mine was on 2 a day by that point 1 in the morning and 1 before bed unless she was unwell and wasn’t eating much food I would sometimes give her an extra bottle just so she had something in her tummy.
Exactly what I thought but rules change all the time and mine are 9 & 7 now so wasn’t sure! Why on earth is he having that many bottles!!

Reactions: 3
Exactly what I thought but rules change all the time and mine are 9 & 7 now so wasn’t sure! Why on earth is he having that many bottles!!
My daughters about 14 months older than Noah and it’s defiantly not normal to be on that many bottles at that age. From about 9/10 months the HV was wanting me to encourage her to start dropping the ones she was having during the day and replace with snacks/meals.

All of mine have had 2/3 at noahs age just for sleeps. He doesn't seem like a 1yr old mind and who knows what his life and routine is like really she doesn't show all that much? It is too many but I guess maybe there's underlying nutrition stuff we don't know. I'm sure her HV will pick it up at his 1yr checks or she will read here and consider more food if its possible for him.

Don’t forget apart from all the bottles he’s also getting nourishment from skips, mini cheddars and party rings 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget apart from all the bottles he’s also getting nourishment from skips, mini cheddars and party rings 🥴
The mind boggles at her feeding him this tit when she has all the time, money and equipment to make him healthy, nutritious snacks.

Reactions: 17
The mind boggles at her feeding him this tit when she has all the time, money and equipment to make him healthy, nutritious snacks.
Healthy, nutritious snacks will most likely include fruit and veg which is far too colourful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Gemma have any siblings, does anyone know? Does she ever mention Jamie's family?

Does Gemma have any siblings, does anyone know? Does she ever mention Jamie's family?
Jamie def has a sibling as he has posted pictures of a nephew. Gemma has a older sister I believe… neither of which ever get seen so not sure if that’s a privacy thing,

She has an older brother and sister and I believe the brother has children. If you go way back on her insta there is a picture of the whole family including her niece and nephew unless she has removed it. Her sister featured briefly in one of her videos a long time ago, i think they were walking around a shop together. She seemed nice and resembles their mum. Probably what Gemma would look like without the fillers etc

I don’t think my baby was having 8-10 bottles even as a newborn when all they do is eat & sleep. That’s definitely not normal as a 1 year old! Did she say how many oz/mls of milk he’s having in each? Crazy! I remember she was massively over feeding him from the get go posting that he was drinking over 1L a day even as a newborn. Mine was on 3 at 12 months. I can’t even imagine preparing & then cleaning up that many bottles per day lol!

Gemma has a very normal, non-aesthetic looking family which is probably why we don’t get to see them, they don’t fit her branding 🤭
IMG_2937.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I don’t think my baby was having 8-10 bottles even as a newborn when all they do is eat & sleep. That’s definitely not normal as a 1 year old! Did she say how many oz/mls of milk he’s having in each? Crazy! I remember she was massively over feeding him from the get go posting that he was drinking over 1L a day even as a newborn. Mine was on 3 at 12 months. I can’t even imagine preparing & then cleaning up that many bottles per day lol!
She didnt say how many oz’s he’s having but it was on their holiday vlog and when she ran out of formula so probably quite alot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.