Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this and laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Read this and laughed.

One user said Gemma is so extra? Surely she meant spare?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe he’s back to “singing“ at weddings.
Do you remember one of early series of Towie? They had kareoke at Sugar Hut. Everyone was awful but Kirk Norcros was really good?! Arg was gutted as Kirk sang a swing type song.

I don't know who told Arg he was a good singer, he's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Read this and laughed.

The zleb house of cards is crumbling. Joe Public is fed up to the back teeth of the zlebs’s antics and is showing displeasure!

Reactions: 11
The zleb house of cards is crumbling. Joe Public is fed up to the back teeth of the zlebs’s antics and is showing displeasure!
Please please let that happen ! Lots of them still flying off for business which looks like posing around the pool etc 😫. Camera models

Reactions: 7
Do you remember one of early series of Towie? They had kareoke at Sugar Hut. Everyone was awful but Kirk Norcros was really good?! Arg was gutted as Kirk sang a swing type song.

I don’t think he’s very good either! Doesn’t sound natural

Reactions: 1
Please please let that happen ! Lots of them still flying off for business which looks like posing around the pool etc 😫. Camera models
It makes me so angry that there are many breadwinners who have no income at present because their workplaces are closed, and these morons want to fly off at will claiming to be on work assignments. Some people can hardly feed themselves and their families! This needs to stop! Taking selfies abroad is not essential work: it’s a blinking holiday which we all had to forfeit due to lockdown!😡

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks Arg can’t hold a tune. He is like an embarrassing uncle who’s had a bit too much Sherry at a wake and has been let loose on a mic. And what’s with the grandad cardis?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks Arg can’t hold a tune. He is like an embarrassing uncle who’s had a bit too much Sherry at a wake and has been let loose on a mic. And what’s with the grandad cardis?
I agree. He’s 30 something going on 80! 😉

He is a dreadful singer, I’ve always thought so. All it takes is a few mates to tell him that he has a good singing voice and he’s obviously believed them. 😉

Reactions: 6
It makes me so angry that there are many breadwinners who have no income at present because their workplaces are closed, and these morons want to fly off at will claiming to be on work assignments. Some people can hardly feed themselves and their families! This needs to stop! Taking selfies abroad is not essential work: it’s a blinking holiday which we all had to forfeit due to lockdown!😡
Ah but now there are a lot of 'throwback bikini pics' to feast our eyes on. So we are literally gonna live our lives backwards according to z-lebs 🤯

Reactions: 2

Oh he's rotten. I always laughed at him singing on TOWIE 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Read this and laughed.

How did they allow her to on the show when she had been in contact with her parents who she states have Covid? :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe the Hugo stuff has just disappeared
His account is still there and he's been sharing on his stories the picture of him and Gemma. Someone asked him why he's gone quiet about it all now and he's saying it's none of his business

Reactions: 3
Where is the weightless in her recent post?
<looks under the carpets... nooooo, behind the curtain... noooooooooo, in the shower.............nooooooooooooooooooo> there is no weight loss - you did see the Prawn Fairy trying not to fall off that ring on DoI I presume. Bigger than ever - a Collipotamus.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest sob story..

Glad the Father is doing okay.
And once again, only carefully selected comments are allowed on the article. I posted about 3 hours ago asking how we still didn't have an answer as to why she was allowed on to a Covid ward, have a cuppa and pose with staff for photos for her IG and other media outlets and it's still not there. :mad:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.