Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going for the overinflated plastic face now. Those lips look awful. And her bragging about all the designer parcels she has received?

That is one of the most self indulgent, self centered, bragging, awful posts I've ever seen.

In a pandemic? She's boating about gucci parcels?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That is one of the most self indulgent, self centered, bragging, awful posts I've ever seen.

In a pandemic? She's boating about gucci parcels?
Did you really expect anything else? This is a woman who wants everything but isn’t prepared to do the work. It’s why she will always be fat. She went on I’m a celeb and quit. on DOI she didn’t train properly and said it was because Jason sold a story about her. Such a poor excuse. It was because she is LAZY and believes she is the most important person in whatever room she fills

Reactions: 18
The GC should be awarded a PhD for her bragging. She brags about everything and nothing. It’s often punctuated by a good cry. Her sheer bravado, like her hair is huge. She does charming arrogant and sad so well.

Reactions: 2
How utterly cringe to be bragging about those designer parcels? It didn’t fit with the post at all and stood out so obviously as bragging. Pity someone hasn’t gifted her empathy or a kind heart.

Reactions: 14
She's going for the overinflated plastic face now. Those lips look awful. And her bragging about all the designer parcels she has received?
Oh my days! I really did try and give her the benefit of the doubt but nope, she’s an absolute tit, anyone who wants that candy needs their head testing 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get why the papers keep publishing pictures saying look at her 3 stone weight loss !!! She no slimmer than before, still morbidly obese!! She is disgusting flaunting herself in skint tight clothes.. I think she is a disgrace and an embarrassment.... keep calling herself the GC!! So cringe.

I can't stomach her , she really grips my back axle !!!

Reactions: 11
Are her and arg back together? Saw he sent her balloons so surprising to me, seemed like he treated her like tit

Reactions: 1
Are her and arg back together? Saw he sent her balloons so surprising to me, seemed like he treated her like tit
How many times is this now? She must be very insecure to go back to him again after all the things that he’s said/done to her. Either that or she’s desperate for attention.

Reactions: 4
Bet they would bounce off each other if they had some rumpy Pumpy. It would be very difficult indeed !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times is this now? She must be very insecure to go back to him again after all the things that he’s said/done to her. Either that or she’s desperate for attention.
I can’t understand it, he called her a fat pig and all sorts quite public-ally as well - Gemma
was the one who shared the messages! He’s vile

Reactions: 3
Bet they would bounce off each other if they had some Rumpy Pumpy. It would be very difficult indeed !
Rumpy Pumpy would be impossible unless he's well hung, he might a sat nav on his dick to guide it to the target.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t understand it, he called her a fat pig and all sorts quite public-ally as well - Gemma
I should imagine she said a fair few things to him. She is vile too

Reactions: 5
I should imagine she said a fair few things to him. She is vile too
Oh yeah I’m sure she did, looks like she can hold her own and she seems to have had arguments with a lot of friends, she’d fall out with her shadow

• Haha
Oh yeah I’m sure she did, looks like she can hold her own and she seems to have had arguments with a lot of friends, she’d fall out with her shadow
To be fair if it’s her shadow she probably feels like she is in endless darkness

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember GC sharing it with Dawn Ward of all people. I was struck by how Dawn’s face was unable to show a reaction

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.