Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Hugo bloke did pop up on LGs insta. But it’s gone now. Seems to have all gone quiet with the hospital goss.

Reactions: 7
That Hugo bloke did pop up on LGs insta. But it’s gone now. Seems to have all gone quiet with the hospital goss.
He was either warned or got paid off. For what its worth i think his stance on covid is a lot more dangerous than the celebs he's been calling out.
So what if they said they had covid but didn't really, I think its going to take a collective effort to make a lot of folk see sense and Hugo the loon is going around crying about government conspiracy. Wanker! What did he say on LGs insta?

• Wow
Oof shes getting plenty of comments also folk haven't received their orders, now that could be due to the covid/brexit issue or.......?

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s back and no mention of her folks. I don’t for one minute believe she was allowed on a covid ward with no PPE and if she was then the hospital should be proaecuted

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s back and no mention of her folks. I don’t for one minute believe she was allowed on a covid ward with no PPE and if she was then the hospital should be proaecuted
They will only let you in if someone is dying, My mum and dad have just come out from hospital with covid and they was in for 11 days. And If you drop stuff off you only go to the door of the ward . So def a big fat fib !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely she should at least acknowledge their recovery as she deigned to inform the public of her parents being ill? Odd.

Reactions: 8
I would love it if her friend Piers Morgan found out the truth and publicly slated her for it. Now he’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but he has a huge media following, especially on Twitter and if he were to out her and show her for the bullshitter she is, she would likely be finished.

I live in hope. 🤣😂

Reactions: 11
I don't think Gemma is even on his radar, unless she really does something stupid.

Reactions: 3
I would love it if her friend Piers Morgan found out the truth and publicly slated her for it. Now he’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but he has a huge media following, especially on Twitter and if he were to out her and show her for the bullshitter she is, she would likely be finished.

I live in hope. 🤣😂
No chance. ITV is king. He knows which side his breads buttered

They will only let you in if someone is dying, My mum and dad have just come out from hospital with covid and they was in for 11 days. And If you drop stuff off you only go to the door of the ward . So def a big fat fib !
So pleased for you and your family that they are out now ❤

Reactions: 6
Story in Daily Mirror that Gemma and Arg are back together and hope to get married and have a baby. Another way of deflecting from the stories she placed about her father’s illness. I know it is their lives but I’m not sure Arg is sufficiently into his recovery to add the stress that Gemma can cause in their relationship. It’s all about her and what she wants, as usual.

• Haha
  • Sick

I live in hope. 🤣😂
Isn’t Piers Morgan too busy trying to get people stop asking him if he went to Antigua at Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Story in Daily Mirror that Gemma and Arg are back together and hope to get married and have a baby. Another way of deflecting from the stories she placed about her father’s illness. I know it is their lives but I’m not sure Arg is sufficiently into his recovery to add the stress that Gemma can cause in their relationship. It’s all about her and what she wants, as usual.
Oh do me a lemon. How many times can these stupid people think that people care whether two addicts make it or fake it yet again?

I love the smell of bullshit in the morning, that article is full of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.