Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not have enough money to pay for a personal trainer? It baffles me how surgery is the first option when it doesn’t even seem like he’s trying anything else.
He does not appear to do anything. How does he earn a crust?

Reactions: 5
He doesn't, I read he was skint and moved back to his mum's....hence the renewed interest in Gemma, I think she's so desperate, she bankrolls him 🙄
Wow, how can he be so aimless? Maybe that is why his mental health is so fragile: he wants to live the high life but does not want to work for it.

Reactions: 7
He does not appear to do anything. How does he earn a crust?
He's been on fitness farms all over the world - twice in Thailand I think, juicing retreats in Portugal and somewhere else. His mum just bails him out every time. He doesn't even have a bliddy driving licence which is why he squats malevolently on that stupid Vespa.

He doesn't, I read he was skint and moved back to his mum's....hence the renewed interest in Gemma, I think she's so desperate, she bankrolls him 🙄
I don't think GC has a pot to piss in. How many times have we heard about her moving into her perfect new home when all the time she had a large room at her brother's? Her business folded so I'm not sure how she still seems to be doing something clothing-wise. Covid has literally wiped these z-listers banks.

Reactions: 15
Has she fell out with her brother and sister in law? I noticed they don’t follow each other on insta any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well it was the only 5 mins I've watched ever of any series of DoI - well worth it. So elegant then down like a sack of dead puppies.
Well if that's the case I better warm up the ITV HUB app on my kindle during the day. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do they not have enough money to pay for a personal trainer? It baffles me how surgery is the first option when it doesn’t even seem like he’s trying anything else.
You can't outrun a bad diet. Arg has a food addiction, it is not easily treated. Food is everywhere, we have to eat to live. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Has she fell out with her brother and sister in law? I noticed they don’t follow each other on insta any more.
Hugo McQueenie said (when he was spilling the T) that they have fell out, they are sick of her and chucked her out which is why the Diva Xmas episode was filmed in a hotel.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well that was Gemma with her 3 stone weight loss Skating on Ice. ⛸:D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As if she was paid to do that ..was it worth the cost of all that reinforced wire 😂

• Haha
Just watched her on Instagram. Absolute disgrace that she drove through that snow in the midst of a pandemic. Risking herself and emergency services. Hardly an essential journey. Very very disappointed in DOI. Putting emergency services at risk.

And still no mention of her allowed in to a covid ward with a cloth face mask. Still says her dad is in hospital with covid. Did she isolate after being with him? Did she catch it? She is a disgrace

Reactions: 7
Just watched her on Instagram. Absolute disgrace that she drove through that snow in the midst of a pandemic. Risking herself and emergency services. Hardly an essential journey. Very very disappointed in DOI. Putting emergency services at risk.

And still no mention of her allowed in to a covid ward with a cloth face mask. Still says her dad is in hospital with covid. Did she isolate after being with him? Did she catch it? She is a disgrace
Can't remember where I seen it but she's now brought a new house and said she went to tell her Dad in hopsital that the sale had gone through and his eyes lit up, so she's still implying she is seeing him in hospital. No mention of her Mom.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.