Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Story in Daily Mirror that Gemma and Arg are back together and hope to get married and have a baby. Another way of deflecting from the stories she placed about her father’s illness. I know it is their lives but I’m not sure Arg is sufficiently into his recovery to add the stress that Gemma can cause in their relationship. It’s all about her and what she wants, as usual.
Seriously? How many times have they gotten back together now?

Reactions: 5
Didn’t her and Arg just get back from Dubai? Maybe it was a baby making trip. Urgh.

• Sick
Made for each other. Imagine the wedding vows ‘do you take this waste of space?’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously? How many times have they gotten back together now?
They are each other’s last hope as no one else seems interested in them! Their relationship is so unstable and Gemma selfishly wants to bring a baby into the equation? Maybe they should focus on a more positive relationship before thinking about a baby.

Reactions: 8
Sun headline
Gemma Collins sells size 16 clothes after 3 stone weight loss
Quick look tells you they're a size 24 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sun headline
That made me laugh , no way in the world is she a size 14 🤣 what a load of rubbish !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think Gemma is even on his radar, unless she really does something stupid.
He commented on her Instagram post, the one about her parents having Covid.

He would be a perfect person to expose liars like her. He doesn’t pull any punches usually.

Sun headline
...and some! 🤣🤣

Since she has chosen to share with the world and me how her dad is ‘literally fighting for his life in hospital’, I demand an update as I haven’t been sleeping since she announced it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Since she has chosen to share with the world and me how her dad is ‘literally fighting for his life in hospital’, I demand an update as I haven’t been sleeping since she announced it!
Oh, I see he is still very ill. The Sun hid the update under the news of her selling size 16 clothes because she lost 3lbs....sorry 3 STONE!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Made for each other. Imagine the wedding vows ‘do you take this waste of space?’
Haha - brilliant 👏

Oh, I see he is still very ill. The Sun hid the update under the news of her selling size 16 clothes because she lost 3lbs....sorry 3 STONE!😂
She's still bigger than me and I'm a 16/18 and a couple of inches taller. I have seriously overinvested in the GC!?

• Haha
Gemma is motivating us in Daily Mirror. She is advising that we exercise to get through lockdown (never mind that we have been in lockdown since March) as she has transformed her life by exercising and losing 3 stone. She is promoting positivity.

However in the Article in the mirror, 'so tough right now' amid dad's desperate Covid battle.

Reactions: 2
Gemma is motivating us in Daily Mirror. She is advising that we exercise to get through lockdown (never mind that we have been in lockdown since March) as she has transformed her life by exercising and losing 3 stone. She is promoting positivity.
She seems to have forgotten, conveniently, the Skinny Jabs at £250 a pop which didn't work on her... she's a stinking pig. Apologies to clean piggies everywhere 🐖

Pic from the article (and also on her IG)

Gemma Collins says it's 'so tough right now' amid dad's desperate Covid battle - Mirror Online

View attachment 388970

I hope this is an old pic and she hasn't been abroad :mad:
Ah the shoplifting pic...

• Haha
Driving me mad that not one of the papers has picked up on how she was ‘allowed’ in hospital to hold her dads hand with just a fabric mask. No one else in the country is allowed but she is.
Also I bet that picture is from her holidays this Christmas. Bet she’s been abroad

Reactions: 4
Driving me mad that not one of the papers has picked up on how she was ‘allowed’ in hospital to hold her dads hand with just a fabric mask. No one else in the country is allowed but she is.
Also I bet that picture is from her holidays this Christmas. Bet she’s been abroad
I still don’t understand how that happened. Most hospitals only allow families in when the patient is end of life. Were allowances made because she used the ‘do you know who I am’ card? If so, it is not fair on any other families with loved ones in hospital. Why was she not given proper PPE? Is t that against the hospital Covid regulations?

I still don’t understand how that happened. Most hospitals only allow families in when the patient is end of life. Were allowances made because she used the ‘do you know who I am’ card? If so, it is not fair on any other families with loved ones in hospital. Why was she not given proper PPE? Is t that against the hospital Covid regulations?
We'll never know and people had a problem finding the 'doctor's' details anywhere let alone at that hospital... no doubt someone can update us now.

Reactions: 1
Still something fishy about all of that ! Being let into the ward ! And the doctor with no mask on

I went up to the covid wards to drop things off for my parents and they will not let you in , just take the things off you at the door it’s all very suspect and it was chaos in there and everybody was masked up . Very fishy 😠

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.