Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still something fishy about all of that ! Being let into the ward ! And the doctor with no mask on

I went up to the covid wards to drop things off for my parents and they will not let you in , just take the things off you at the door it’s all very suspect and it was chaos in there and everybody was masked up . Very fishy 😠
Hope your parents recover soon.

Reactions: 2
So, at 39 Gemma wants to be a nightclub DJ when COVID ends. Looking at the unflattering pics in the Daily Mail, she should not be wearing leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking of which.....

Is that her assistant walking behind her? I’m guessing GC is walking with a water bottle (health kick), but the poor assistant is carrying the box with her take aways hence the expression on her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember, Gemma wants a baby so I guess we can predict who will pay for his surgery. 🤔
Well Gemma will have to wait for a child unless he gets milked and she breaks out the turkey baster.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed the Hugo character ages ago but he popped up on insta earlier, he got his original account back. Gemma was getting a mention.
Arg is 26 stone and he doesn't look much bigger than Gemma.

Reactions: 3
Do they not have enough money to pay for a personal trainer? It baffles me how surgery is the first option when it doesn’t even seem like he’s trying anything else.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.