Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
This is a plea to everyone - please do not touch any diets promoted by Gemma. She's not unhappy because she's overweight - she's unhappy because she's spoilt an obnoxious and your vibe attracts your tribe as they say. She's just a horrible person and would be at any weight. The stories on here make it obvious that this 'diet' plan is a con and they're deliberately fleecing people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Crowbag

VIP Member
My loathing for this lying fool knows no bounds.
I only visit the daily heil to explain how editing photos and videos work, not because I'm an arrogant arse but because some people are genuinely confused how she is different in each photo.

Rule of thumb about anything, absolutely anything she says is 'it's a lie'.
She hasn't lost weight, she now looks considerably larger than a year ago. Morbidly obese.
She isn't on a fitness mission.
She isn't interested in anyone else, definitely all the 'huns'.
She cannot commit to anything, particularly if it involves work.

She has zero talent. Can't sing, dance etc .
Too fond of her own gob to be good at presenting (and ffs that voice ).
She isn't a business woman, she's a tax dodger.
She is completely devoid of compassion, empathy etc. If it isn't about her she doesn't care.
She has an incredibly over inflated sense of her own importance, based on nothing more than her parents spoiling her from day one.

And hanging over all this is the fact that she is unbelievably immature.
She hasn't grown mentally or emotionally, that's all passed her by. She's stuck in the 'self' stage of development and probably always will be.

(other than all this she's just great huns)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
GC should stand for Giant Cunt, which is what she is. 🤣 Although I have to say, I don’t usually comment on her weight, just her dreadful personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Smartie

Chatty Member
She's going for the overinflated plastic face now. Those lips look awful. And her bragging about all the designer parcels she has received?

That is one of the most self indulgent, self centered, bragging, awful posts I've ever seen.

In a pandemic? She's boating about gucci parcels?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I would love it if her friend Piers Morgan found out the truth and publicly slated her for it. Now he’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but he has a huge media following, especially on Twitter and if he were to out her and show her for the bullshitter she is, she would likely be finished.

I live in hope. 🤣😂
Isn’t Piers Morgan too busy trying to get people stop asking him if he went to Antigua at Christmas?

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
The DAILY MAIL have banned me from commenting on any of her articles. I am SICK TO FUCK of this mandatory THREE STONE WEIGHT loss in every fucking headline. I am sick of the media portraying this vile horrible woman as something to aspire to be and I am SICK to fuck of hearing about this 3 fucking stone no one seems to see missing ....

And she did FUCKING INJECTIONS to lose weight.

• Haha
  • Wow

Shep

That is one of the most self indulgent, self centered, bragging, awful posts I've ever seen.

In a pandemic? She's boating about gucci parcels?
Did you really expect anything else? This is a woman who wants everything but isn’t prepared to do the work. It’s why she will always be fat. She went on I’m a celeb and quit. on DOI she didn’t train properly and said it was because Jason sold a story about her. Such a poor excuse. It was because she is LAZY and believes she is the most important person in whatever room she fills

FrostyChops

VIP Member
I don't get why the papers keep publishing pictures saying look at her 3 stone weight loss !!! She no slimmer than before, still morbidly obese!! She is disgusting flaunting herself in skint tight clothes.. I think she is a disgrace and an embarrassment.... keep calling herself the GC!! So cringe.

I can't stomach her , she really grips my back axle !!!
She is disgusting flaunting herself in skin tight clothes? I think she's a complete tit but hang fire with the fat phobic comments please.

Reactions: 17

Shep

Made for each other. Imagine the wedding vows ‘do you take this waste of space?’

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
... and how horrible and mean does that plate look? My cat could do better.
I just read this post in the Sun:

'Gemma Collins claims she has a panic room in her new £1.3m home. I can only suggest she spelt picnic incorrectly :)' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Maybe he’s back to “singing“ at weddings.
Do you remember one of early series of Towie? They had kareoke at Sugar Hut. Everyone was awful but Kirk Norcros was really good?! Arg was gutted as Kirk sang a swing type song.

I don't know who told Arg he was a good singer, he's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I have the same issue with GC that I do with Lauren Goodger. I absolutely in no way care if you are fat/chubby/overweight etc (I’m a larger girl myself) but what I do have an issue with is the lying and misleading. There are impressionable young people out there who believe their bullshit and end up with body dismorphia and/or eating disorders. They lead people to believe that they have dropped weight quickly, when it’s all photoshop. Just fucking own it! We all struggle with our weight at some point in our lives. Be the ‘influencers’ you want to be and be honest, tell us of the struggles and the shit days. Just stop fucking lying!!

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks Arg can’t hold a tune. He is like an embarrassing uncle who’s had a bit too much Sherry at a wake and has been let loose on a mic. And what’s with the grandad cardis?

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
He does not appear to do anything. How does he earn a crust?
He's been on fitness farms all over the world - twice in Thailand I think, juicing retreats in Portugal and somewhere else. His mum just bails him out every time. He doesn't even have a bliddy driving licence which is why he squats malevolently on that stupid Vespa.

He doesn't, I read he was skint and moved back to his mum's....hence the renewed interest in Gemma, I think she's so desperate, she bankrolls him 🙄
I don't think GC has a pot to piss in. How many times have we heard about her moving into her perfect new home when all the time she had a large room at her brother's? Her business folded so I'm not sure how she still seems to be doing something clothing-wise. Covid has literally wiped these z-listers banks.

Reactions: 15

Percy

Can’t believe she’s back and no mention of her folks. I don’t for one minute believe she was allowed on a covid ward with no PPE and if she was then the hospital should be proaecuted

Reactions: 15