Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the good luck card that Billie showed for DoI from her was also signed by James so guessed this was on the cards

Fgs, they are terrible together. Wouldn’t be shocked if she enables his over eating 🙄 why is she so obsessed with him? Maybe I’m being harsh but watching over the years I can’t see any real positives in being in a relationship with him

Reactions: 4
Here we go again.

Please tell me this is a joke? Toxic Arg and desperate Gem. How about they both get a tattoo with each other’s names. I’ve always found that usually accelerates the end of an already dying/dead relationship🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never watched Towie, it has never appealed to me. Just a bunch of vacuous people, hungry for 15 minites of fame. Some of them must have good agents, to have managed to stay in the spotlight for so long - talent dosen't come into it.
As for Gemma Collins and James Argent, he is never going to properley recover from his addictions, with her in his life. She is part of the problem, because of her endless quest for fame. She should do the decent thing and leave him alone.

has anyone else been blocked by gemma on insta ? I have never followed the women or left a comment on a pic but I have been block I guess it's a blessing in disguise lol

• Wow
  • Haha
A couple of articles about her life story with Piers Morgan.

She did what???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
A couple of articles about her life story with Piers Morgan.

She did what???
Did you read the two comments? Bing (sic) eating - you can't go cold turkey with it. :ROFLMAO: You only have to look at her mum to see what she was going to become and always will be - she has no self-control whatsoever. She'll say she has more smell receptors in her nose next or some such crap.

• Wow
  • Haha
So she wants to be married and have a baby by then end of the year. Has she not learned from KP?

About her eating habits. She really needs to seek professional help in private (off social media). There is no point photoshopping her pics because she could then spiral if she knows she cannot achieve that look, hence the constant 3lb, sorry 3 stone weight loss bedtime stories. 🥱

So she wants to be married and have a baby by then end of the year. Has she not learned from KP?

About her eating habits. She really needs to seek professional help in private (off social media). There is no point photoshopping her pics because she could then spiral if she knows she cannot achieve that look, hence the constant 3lb, sorry 3 stone weight loss bedtime stories. 🥱
She wanted the same last year and the year before that and was told she HAD to loose weight. She would be a terrible mother as she loves herself too much and has no idea about education, nutrition, exercise or anything actually except photoshopping.

Reactions: 11
Did you read the two comments? Bing (sic) eating - you can't go cold turkey with it. :ROFLMAO: You only have to look at her mum to see what she was going to become and always will be - she has no self-control whatsoever. She'll say she has more smell receptors in her nose next or some such crap.
Probably to sniff out her own bullshit. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.