Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those shoes are awful. Her feet don’t even fit in them…
She should cut out the middle man and just pain her feet and staple a few decorations to her toes... her acreage of ankle seems to be working on an escape route...

todays DM photos show here in all her glory, so it looks like three pounds lost, not the 3.5 stone we hear about constantly
The dress is worth over £5k? Really - you wouldn't believe it on her...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I tried to reply to the post of her with Rami and the DM comments section comes up trumps - he doesn’t want to be with her/is paid for it etc…

I feel a bit sorry for her if latter is true cos L’arge was an arse to her and Rami if it’s not a fauxmance is the same!

She should cut out the middle man and just pain her feet and staple a few decorations to her toes... her acreage of ankle seems to be working on an escape route...

She’s one of those unfortunate women along with Pricey who look like tramps whatever they wear… the blonde babe look is so dated. They look so much better with darker shorter hair and less makeup yet they bleep it up with boobs, bright colours and glitz and glamour and look tacky. God knows what the RF at the event last night think of them. All of Knightsbridge just opens its doors because they need the custom and don’t care who wears their designs.

Isn’t that years of obesity plus pouring your feet into too small and tight shoes 👠 like the ugly sisters in Cinderella?! 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried to reply to the post of her with Rami and the DM comments section comes up trumps - he doesn’t want to be with her/is paid for it etc…

I feel a bit sorry for her if latter is true cos L’arge was an arse to her and Rami if it’s not a fauxmance is the same!

She’s one of those unfortunate women along with Pricey who look like tramps whatever they wear… the blonde babe look is so dated. They look so much better with darker shorter hair and less makeup yet they bleep it up with boobs, bright colours and glitz and glamour and look tacky. God knows what the RF at the event last night think of them. All of Knightsbridge just opens its doors because they need the custom and don’t care who wears their designs.

Isn’t that years of obesity plus pouring your feet into too small and tight shoes 👠 like the ugly sisters in Cinderella?! 🎃
Her and Rami have a history... you need to read back on it. She is also quite happy to go out with a bloke with a 3 1/2 year-old son - why would he want her to get pregnant? All made-up stuff I reckon. She's not good with blokes - another one who had a criminal as an on/off boyfriend. Tomorrow she'll have another slimmed down pic not showing the 4 chins we can clearly see in the pics. How long can you lie to yourself in all honesty?

Reactions: 4
I have the same issue with GC that I do with Lauren Goodger. I absolutely in no way care if you are fat/chubby/overweight etc (I’m a larger girl myself) but what I do have an issue with is the lying and misleading. There are impressionable young people out there who believe their bullshit and end up with body dismorphia and/or eating disorders. They lead people to believe that they have dropped weight quickly, when it’s all photoshop. Just bleeping own it! We all struggle with our weight at some point in our lives. Be the ‘influencers’ you want to be and be honest, tell us of the struggles and the tit days. Just stop bleeping lying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have the same issue with GC that I do with Lauren Goodger. I absolutely in no way care if you are fat/chubby/overweight etc (I’m a larger girl myself) but what I do have an issue with is the lying and misleading. There are impressionable young people out there who believe their bullshit and end up with body dismorphia and/or eating disorders. They lead people to believe that they have dropped weight quickly, when it’s all photoshop. Just bleeping own it! We all struggle with our weight at some point in our lives. Be the ‘influencers’ you want to be and be honest, tell us of the struggles and the tit days. Just stop bleeping lying!!
Oh trust me I’m not slim either, but I exercise a lot! I just get sick of her peddling her fitness stuff etc when you can see she tries it for 5 mins and gives up or worse doesn’t want to lose weight (as how would she then be fitness queen and stay in the news?). If she really wanted to lose weight she could to down the gastric band etc route or surgery but big girl weight keeps her in the news!

Totally stop lying!

Her and Rami have a history... you need to read back on it. She is also quite happy to go out with a bloke with a 3 1/2 year-old son - why would he want her to get pregnant? All made-up stuff I reckon. She's not good with blokes - another one who had a criminal as an on/off boyfriend. Tomorrow she'll have another slimmed down pic not showing the 4 chins we can clearly see in the pics. How long can you lie to yourself in all honesty?
Ah I’ve seen a bit about her and Rami’s history but it makes for quite boring and predictable reading…
It’s all made up and going back ages to someone who thought she was bisexual or lesbian and Arg was a fauxmance I can well believe it! Either she has diabolical taste in men or picks wrong uns!
I myself had terrible trouble with men in my 30s before meeting my husband so I know how hard it is to meet a decent man.

• Heart
You're right! They're awful!

Who glued the broom heads onto her eyelids then?

Yep this bloke looks totally disinterested in her with that "FFS why am I even here?" look on his face
He has so been paid to be with her. I think I posted about when he was at her house for euros footie, so obvious he was drinking to avoid Gemma and didn’t want to do BBQ etc - they’re a toxic mess together and will be over soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd believe it - look at the acres of fabric required to make it, theres enough in that to cover Wembley Stadium with some leftover

He has so been paid to be with her. I think I posted about when he was at her house for euros footie, so obvious he was drinking to avoid Gemma and didn’t want to do BBQ etc - they’re a toxic mess together and will be over soon!
Maybe she'll take Charles Drury next when he's escaped from Lozza? He seems to like ropey old bints with no class but this one might have a bit more dosh than the other two combined

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasnt she complaining in previous Towie episodes that Ramiy was abusive?

I love how much she loves her nephew though

Can’t be bothering to link but latest news is Collins is planning on jetting to Israel with Rami and was out in London at Harrods after being up at 5am and not getting washing! 🤢🤮

how long will this romance or fauxmance be dragged out? Shall we do W sweepstake?! I give it 3 months.

Can’t be bothering to link but latest news is Collins is planning on jetting to Israel with Rami and was out in London at Harrods after being up at 5am and not getting washing! 🤢🤮

how long will this romance or fauxmance be dragged out? Shall we do W sweepstake?! I give it 3 months.
Oh she’s been called out on her Israel trip today if you check comments on her Instagram post can’t recall which one someone is asking if she’ll be honest and is it a paid trip 😂🤣

I’ve never seen a guy look so disinterested in his gf. He so doesn’t want to be with her. Having said that, I’m not comfortable with the fat shaming.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen a guy look so disinterested in his gf. He so doesn’t want to be with her. Having said that, I’m not comfortable with the fat shaming.
I dont think it fat shaming so much as lie shaming...she's so dishonest and full of bullshit its unreal

Reactions: 8
She’s actually fat shaming herself and every woman who may be her size, by photoshopping and filtering her body to look nothing like her real self. That’s what I have an issue with.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I dont think it fat shaming so much as lie shaming...she's so dishonest and full of bullshit its unreal
[/https://www.polyesterzine.com/gemma-collins
I would normally never fat shame anyone as it’s not big or clever. Ok GC makes it ok to be a bigger girl and wear what you like (her overpriced market stall tat). But she goes up and down in her perceptions of her own weight to the world (on the back of launching a new fitness wear range etc). If it’s face stuff she’ll do that etc. So how can I take herself seriously if she doesn’t? And for those like e g Rebel Wilson and Adele who do lose weight naturally and with hard work all her weight loss drivel including manipulated pictures etc is a huge slap in the face to them and us!

another eg - I was on a rare child free day yday so was in local big park passing a guy just with a DJ set and playing tunes and chatting to various people. If GC were there she’d be dancing around, drawing attention to herself (after having hired a Boris bike) and having “fun”!
My brother has filmed this lot (towie) and MAC lot for short films and though he said they were ok he didn’t get into in-depth convos with them. They all self promote and she’s self promoting bad attitudes towards looks and weight as I liked in the Polyester article. Act like a witch and get famous. It’s not just her they’re all like it and tattle life wouldn’t exist without them! There rant over lol 😂
She’s actually fat shaming herself and every woman who may be her size, by photoshopping and filtering her body to look nothing like her real self. That’s what I have an issue with.
Me too. And selling fitness clothing etc off back of it. I’m fully expecting fitness videos, maybe even GC exercise machines range!

And also apart from self promoting her clothes range she’s not exactly wearing it in public (unless it’s being filmed) is she?!

Me too. And selling fitness clothing etc off back of it. I’m fully expecting fitness videos, maybe even GC exercise machines range!

And also apart from self promoting her clothes range she’s not exactly wearing it in public (unless it’s being filmed) is she?!
You mean at the sweet shop plugging her 'candy' or at her dinners and hotel stays...and partying a the Palace...

I actually didn't know he was a BF until I read it on this site.... I thought he was her driver!.. She only seems to hang around with her manager/nephew¿ and folk working for her... Ie the models at the shoot... I find the clips strained as if there is no rapport/friendship there....?

Isn't she doing a partnership with Valentino?

It's all rather sad, unless they are both using each other for gain and both know it...

Last edited:
You mean at the sweet shop plugging her 'candy' or at her dinners and hotel stays...and partying a the Palace...

I actually didn't know he was a BF until I read it on this site.... I thought he was her driver!.. She only seems to hang around with her manager/nephew¿ and folk working for her... Ie the models at the shoot... I find the clips strained as if there is no rapport/friendship there....?

Isn't she doing a partnership with Valentino?

It's all rather sad, unless they are both using each other for gain and both know it...
She’s been very quiet about the bullying stuff hasn’t she which she was meant to be speaking about on her podcast? I cannot think of anything worse than hearing that whiny voice bang on about something she knows little about and for sympathy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.