Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A £25 item with a wholesale price of roughly £2.
I'm just guessing but I'm probably right as per usual.

Reactions: 1
Urghh a friend of mine took her daughter in there years ago for her 16th birthday. She was a massive fan of TOWIE at the time. They didn't expect Gemma to be in there that day but she was and friends daughter was so excited so asked her for a selfie. Gemma refused unless she spent £10 🙄 didn't even wish her a Happy Birthday. None of us have liked her since 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
£10? Ten English pounds sterling? For a selfie! From a customer! On their 16th birthday!
And breathe.....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Urghh a friend of mine took her daughter in there years ago for her 16th birthday. She was a massive fan of TOWIE at the time. They didn't expect Gemma to be in there that day but she was and friends daughter was so excited so asked her for a selfie. Gemma refused unless she spent £10 🙄 didn't even wish her a Happy Birthday. None of us have liked her since 😂
I understand this from Gemma point of view and I get why she did it but it's disappointing to her fans so she should just say no autographs or selfies while she is in her shop so her fans don't get upset. Why is her manager not telling her this stuff!

Reactions: 3
The thing is, she can have her big house but she'll be all alone in it. No decent guy is ever going to be interested in such an awful person are they? The best she'll get is someone that will use her for money.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The thing is, she can have her big house but she'll be all alone in it. No decent guy is ever going to be interested in such an awful person are they? The best she'll get is someone that will use her for money.
However she isn't exactly loaded, her house is worth more than she is.

Reactions: 2
I signed up for the Francis diet, the one GC is doing. Sent my £120 in and he said he had a waiting list of 6 weeks. But if I paid £400 I could be put on the VIP list and get it that day.
Just a menu of no carbs low calorie food, which was the same for everyday for 2 weeks. Couldn't get hold of him after 2 weeks.
The worst thing is he is probably paying Gemma to promote his tit diet and he will reel more desperate people in

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I signed up for the Francis diet, the one GC is doing. Sent my £120 in and he said he had a waiting list of 6 weeks. But if I paid £400 I could be put on the VIP list and get it that day.
Just a menu of no carbs low calorie food, which was the same for everyday for 2 weeks. Couldn't get hold of him after 2 weeks.
The worst thing is he is probably paying Gemma to promote his tit diet and he will reel more desperate people in
What did you get for £120, meals and access to coaching?
My chum did the skinny jabs she was promoting she was too nauseous to eat anything on them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Bit of a farce her promoting some kind of special tit diet when we all know it’s the skinny jab and she openly admits it herself

What did you get for £120, meals and access to coaching?
My chum did the skinny jabs she was promoting she was too nauseous to eat anything on them.
Got a meal plan and exercise plan. The meal plan was the same food everyday for 2 weeks so quite easy for him to do.

• Wow
I don't find this one even fractionally as bad as the Queen of Chav Price. I bet her pet ponies won't be dead in a week

I still don’t understand how that happened. Most hospitals only allow families in when the patient is end of life. Were allowances made because she used the ‘do you know who I am’ card? If so, it is not fair on any other families with loved ones in hospital. Why was she not given proper PPE? Is t that against the hospital Covid regulations?
My mother died 14 months ago in the midst of the epidemic (not from Covid). I was told that I would not be allowed in to see her under any circumstances because I live abroad so there was no point in my even going to her and trying, thus I never got to say goodbye to her anyway. Its terrible to think that GC just barges in with just a mask on - that PPE for her own safety as much as anyone elses.
Theres a lot more to this than what she and her Team are letting on :(

However she isn't exactly loaded, her house is worth more than she is.
She's a lot better than price though and does not have all the excess baggage following her around;

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Got a meal plan and exercise plan. The meal plan was the same food everyday for 2 weeks so quite easy for him to do.
I think there are loads of these cowboys around. But they're gaining traction and reach with the likes of Gemma. I can't believe the price he was charging for so little, I thought it might include prepared meals at least. For £400 it just cut out the waiting time?

Reactions: 6
I think there are loads of these cowboys around. But they're gaining traction and reach with the likes of Gemma. I can't believe the price he was charging for so little, I thought it might include prepared meals at least. For £400 it just cut out the waiting time?
Yes
Sent my money off and then was told there was a 6 week waiting list for the diet plan.
Could pay £400 to be fast tracked and get it the next day.
As I said it was the same meals everyday for 2 weeks, I did lose weight but dont think it was well thought out and not worth the money.
He will probably be much more hands on with Gemma as the publicity he will get from her will be huge. Especially if she manages to lose the weight,
I hope she does well because I think being a bigger girl is the cause of a lot of her unhappiness.
Wouldn't surprise me if he is doing it for free or even paying her to do it because he will gain a lot of clients through her.

Reactions: 4
This is a plea to everyone - please do not touch any diets promoted by Gemma. She's not unhappy because she's overweight - she's unhappy because she's spoilt an obnoxious and your vibe attracts your tribe as they say. She's just a horrible person and would be at any weight. The stories on here make it obvious that this 'diet' plan is a con and they're deliberately fleecing people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was interested in joining but just googled his diet and reviews and they all say same as you, doesn't send plan on time, cannot be contacted once he has your money, plan is a copy and paste. On person was expected to do 2-3 sessions of exercise everyday. Also if you have one cheat meal you are out... Wonder how long GC will last

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have you seen the pics of it today? Jeez. Much bigger than yesterday's diet pics - what a surprise.

Reactions: 4
The DAILY MAIL have banned me from commenting on any of her articles. I am SICK TO duck of this mandatory THREE STONE WEIGHT loss in every bleeping headline. I am sick of the media portraying this vile horrible woman as something to aspire to be and I am SICK to duck of hearing about this 3 bleeping stone no one seems to see missing ....

And she did bleeping INJECTIONS to lose weight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The DAILY MAIL have banned me from commenting on any of her articles. I am SICK TO duck of this mandatory THREE STONE WEIGHT loss in every bleeping headline. I am sick of the media portraying this vile horrible woman as something to aspire to be and I am SICK to duck of hearing about this 3 bleeping stone no one seems to see missing ....

And she did bleeping INJECTIONS to lose weight.
Jesus, its hard to get banned from the mail. Well done 👏
I don't think she wants to get fit or loose weight, so I wish she'd cut out the diet nonsense, a man on a galloping horse could see she hasn't lost 3 stone. 3 lbs maybe at a stretch.
What exactly is she famous for.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.