Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why the papers keep publishing pictures saying look at her 3 stone weight loss !!! She no slimmer than before, still morbidly obese!! She is disgusting flaunting herself in skint tight clothes.. I think she is a disgrace and an embarrassment.... keep calling herself the GC!! So cringe.

I can't stomach her , she really grips my back axle !!!
She is disgusting flaunting herself in skin tight clothes? I think she's a complete tit but hang fire with the fat phobic comments please.

Reactions: 17
I did watch the interview with Piers Morgan. Oh dear, the woman is a mess. She is so vulgar with her spending, bragging about how much she spends and on what. She knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing.

She is like the cat who has got the cream, especially regarding her friendship with Piers Morgan. Both hideous.

Reactions: 11
Haven't watched it but I am confused - she's posted a photo on Instagram looking slim but from the clips I've seen of the show she looks massive!

Reactions: 8
Am I in a parallel universe? Why is she on Piers Morgan' life stories? She is a non entity, not a celebrity.

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched it but I am confused - she's posted a photo on Instagram looking slim but from the clips I've seen of the show she looks massive!
She fills out the chair she is sitting in, yes.

I do think she photoshops many of her pictures.

Am I in a parallel universe? Why is she on Piers Morgan' life stories? She is a non entity, not a celebrity.
I have wondered the same thing myself. At least most of the guests on his show have had a life, have done something worthy, or entertaining.

Surely Piers can’t be that desperate for guests?

Reactions: 4
It’s photoshop. She uses it a lot.
How stupid does she think people are? In the clips from Piers Morgan she looks really big. So unless that was filmed a long time ago, that photo she posted on Insta was from a different era or it's photoshopped to high heaven.

Agreed with others who have said she comes across as a rude, up herself idiot.

Reactions: 7
Alex Belfield (The voice of reason) has an interesting perspective on this. He's called out Piers and Dan Wootton for exploiting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Alex Belfield (The voice of reason) has an interesting perspective on this. He's called out Piers and Dan Wootton for exploiting her.
He also made a video before the broadcast of the programme, ridiculing her and Piers Morgan. He does raise valid concerns in his second video, but it is difficult to take it seriously, when you watch the previous video.

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain the comment of her getting an extra 3,000 Twitter followers following her appearance on a program 22 years ago in 2000 - the one where she was advised to lose 2 stone. Twitter didn't exist until 2006. Which of them is the most stupid; Piers or Gemma.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain the comment of her getting an extra 3,000 Twitter followers following her appearance on a program 22 years ago in 2000 - the one where she was advised to lose 2 stone. Twitter didn't exist until 2006. Which of them is the most stupid; Piers or Gemma.
Holy buggering whatsits, alert the Daily Mail!!!

Reactions: 2
Off ya go Mr 265 ;) - it is just such a pathetic glaring error. Nobody seems to check anything these vile people say anymore.
Err the Daily Mail didn't mention the error, I was taking the piss.

Reactions: 1
That might not be easy, it's moderated, I will give it a go.
In the old days moderated didn't mean deleting the truth at the expense of corny 'aren't you wonderful Gemma' messages...

Reactions: 3
There's a story on her Insta - she actually puts herself in the catergory of J.Lo and Madonna. She is actually deranged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.