Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I loved those LED masks you get after a facial, is that what the red light therapy is? Id love to purchase one but they are ££££s.
I'm sorry but I see no difference in Gemma but at least she's trying. I hope the surgery works for Arg, I'm sure he's being prepared psychologically for whats ahead.
You are too kind lol. GC is advertising without putting the correct notification - I've reported her. Arg has been on so many diet/juice retreats I'm surprised he leaves the house without a bucket strapped to his harris. He is like a big cry baby who simply never tries. If you don't change your mindset to food a gastric fix won't work as you will be liquidising everything you got used to chewing and chucking it down your gullet along with the endless alcohol.

Reactions: 2
You are too kind lol. GC is advertising without putting the correct notification - I've reported her. Arg has been on so many diet/juice retreats I'm surprised he leaves the house without a bucket strapped to his harris. He is like a big cry baby who simply never tries. If you don't change your mindset to food a gastric fix won't work as you will be liquidising everything you got used to chewing and chucking it down your gullet along with the endless alcohol.
This was the point I was trying to make about GC earlier. Always with the excuses. I’m overweight and know it’s my own fault and ultimately know that only myself can change that by making sensible decisions when it comes to food and exercising more (am currently trying lol)

Reactions: 4
Health food shopping - wtf is that in all honesty? Buying fresh meat, fruit and veg I hope. Problem is she will have a Sheesh take-away first and drink her calories in one go. There is no magic way to lose weight effectively except to change your mindset, portion size, maybe snack instead of having 2/3 meals and exercise more.
but babesssss you gotta have a Sheesh hunniiiiiiii. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's in the paper again with her salmon and cucumber slices. The only person she's fooling is herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
... and how horrible and mean does that plate look? My cat could do better.
I just read this post in the Sun:

'Gemma Collins claims she has a panic room in her new £1.3m home. I can only suggest she spelt picnic incorrectly :)' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know next to nothing about her, where did she make all her money?

Also, does she have a medical problem that contributed to the weight gain or was it just from overeating?

I know next to nothing about her, where did she make all her money?

Also, does she have a medical problem that contributed to the weight gain or was it just from overeating?
I don't know if it is classed at medical, I'd guess more psychological. She used to be slim and then some stuff happened - I know she was treated badly by an ex, I think he cheated on her after a miscarriage or she found out just before the miscarriage, I'm not sure. She Comfort ate and put weight on and now she's in that cycle so when she's happy she loses weight, I think at one point on TOWIE she was around a 14 then she went up to a 26ish I think then down to a 16 then an 18 then a 22 then she's back to a 20 then a 24 etc. She needs therapy.

I don't know if it is classed at medical, I'd guess more psychological. She used to be slim and then some stuff happened - I know she was treated badly by an ex, I think he cheated on her after a miscarriage or she found out just before the miscarriage, I'm not sure. She Comfort ate and put weight on and now she's in that cycle so when she's happy she loses weight, I think at one point on TOWIE she was around a 14 then she went up to a 26ish I think then down to a 16 then an 18 then a 22 then she's back to a 20 then a 24 etc. She needs therapy.
I think she said at one time that she put on weight so that she could advertise a diet and make a lot of money when she lost it. I think she said it when she was on that Therapy programme.:unsure:

I think she said at one time that she put on weight so that she could advertise a diet and make a lot of money when she lost it. I think she said it when she was on that Therapy programme.:unsure:
She was never 'skinny' as she has her father's build. However, a diet of crap and too much alcohol did her no favours. She lies constantly about her weight and photoshops her pictures non-stop. Today there are pics of her cramming a McD down her throat in the passenger seat of her car although there is no difference between her neck and chin unlike the previous day's offering showing the latest 3 stone weight loss where she has a neck and a chin because it is photoshopped. Needless to say, she has an unhealthy relationship with food and is unable to cook even a simple appetising meal. She earned money through advertising Skinny Jabs at £250 a go and now says that's a bad idea - bet she hasn't given the money back though. She is hardly ever pictured with other people as it makes her look gigantic. The funniest thing ever is the vid of her falling through the Radio 1 stage at a gig and her face-palming the Dancing on Ice rink - the only two things I can forgive her for.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait! I didn't know she said that about skinny jabs. A friend was using them and the side effect was constant nausea. Being bigger is Gemmas brand, I think she'd loose her niche if she was another size 10 blonde and I think she knows it.

I reckon the latest ramping up of the weight loss stories is because she wants to try and deflect column inches from Arg when he has his weight loss surgery.

Wait! I didn't know she said that about skinny jabs. A friend was using them and the side effect was constant nausea. Being bigger is Gemmas brand, I think she'd loose her niche if she was another size 10 blonde and I think she knows it.
Go back a couple of days - it is there to be seen ... enjoy your easter eggs - may they all be filled with champagne truffles 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why the duck has PETA done this??

Bad enough having Lauren Goodyeartyre as a supporter!

• Haha
  • Sick
Why the duck has PETA done this??

Bad enough having Lauren Goodyeartyre as a supporter!
But she's happy wearing imported human hair extensions. Young girls have been paid pennies for their real hair. She is the pits.

Reactions: 9
Can't be good for the body. I know myself about weight loss/gain. I normally do fasting though when I become too overweight. I will fast and eat mostly meat/eggs/vegetables. It depends if she is losing the weight the right way. I do hear Steve Allen on LBC talk about her a bit, saying she is taking slimming pills or something. Is that right?

I think Gemma has just put a target on her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.