Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RDay

Chatty Member
I signed up for the Francis diet, the one GC is doing. Sent my £120 in and he said he had a waiting list of 6 weeks. But if I paid £400 I could be put on the VIP list and get it that day.
Just a menu of no carbs low calorie food, which was the same for everyday for 2 weeks. Couldn't get hold of him after 2 weeks.
The worst thing is he is probably paying Gemma to promote his shit diet and he will reel more desperate people in

• Wow
Reactions: 14

bignellie

VIP Member
there was a time when Chelsea flower show had a bit of class about it, now that let that fat fuck in dressed as a giant daffodil

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
Read this and laughed.

How did they allow her to on the show when she had been in contact with her parents who she states have Covid? :confused:

• Sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
Talia Storm was the extremely rude little madam on Celebs go Dating. She is hideous. She claims some affiliation with Elton John (when she was 15) oh and she was appaz an ex of Dorklyn Peplum. Her music, if you can find any, is akin to shaking a metal dustbin full of cats. Her mother has recently been one of the Real Housewives of Jersey. Her step-father is mental and looks like the Child Catcher.
Liar you're like a walking heat magazine. Excellent tattler :love: this is everything I'll ever need to know about Talia.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
She's a getting fatter every day lying cow. She is a registered bankrupt and is not allowed to be a director of a company until 2023. She owes HMRC nearly £70k, her boutique rental owes around £15k. She has one company still running which her dad is sole director of. She has actually paid herself dividends of £98k. So close a company owing money open another do the same and the same until one makes a bit of profit she can get her snout into. The pics of her in these hideous dresses are all photoshopped. You can see her real size in huge tracksuits out with her ex and wearing his ex engagement ring. All she does is lie. I have no idea how she can say she owns that house she lives in as you cannot get a mortgage if you are currently bankrupt. Another dodgy deal - or it is rented by a management company.

• Wow

lalalanded

VIP Member
Honestly the Cornwall photos make it look like she's GAINED three stone. And I honestly think she keeps going back to Rami because she can't do any better.

• Haha

GoldSilver

VIP Member
How utterly cringe to be bragging about those designer parcels? It didn’t fit with the post at all and stood out so obviously as bragging. Pity someone hasn’t gifted her empathy or a kind heart.

lalalanded

VIP Member
Another thing I agree with ^^

I may be alone but I love Dawn French.. someone who has become a lovable, memorable person because of her personality and talent. Obviously she had digs over her appearance over the many many years she has graced our tv, and she has done well to lose some weight but ultimately her talent has been the best thing about her. Same goes for Ruth Jones.
No one dislikes Gemma because of her size let's be honest!

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
GC gets a 7 figure deal as the new face of Surf! I kid you not. A woman who wears top to toe polyester and sticks her fingers up her thrush-ridden minge and offers it to an assistant to sniff ... appaz Danny Dyer has stepped down as she's too busy as a new mum - I think it is more to do with her robbing fiance not being a good brand image.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

liar liar

VIP Member
Isn't it sad that she has chased fame all the while saying she's looking for love and wants a baby and she's run out of time and fitness now... what an utter waste of her life. She's watched all the other TOWIE women get their happy endings or at least babies and she has nothing but a stupid fibre glass horse and tasteless furnishings. Give me love every time over riches.

The Scum are reporting that GC is filming some documentary about her journey to pregnancy with Rami and how she wants to give birth on TV - what the fuck is wrong with a hospital bed I ask?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Crowbag

VIP Member
I can't find a single pleasant thing about this creature, not one.
I don't believe a word she says.
Her family are just as bad, she's learned everything from them and believes she's superior to everybody. They just seem to encourage it.

And i agree about the nephew (s). Odious brats who seem to be following her example.
The one that's always with her is old enough to know better, literally. Can you imagine letting your child copy her, or spend time with her?!

Any of these idiots who preach body positivity whilst filtering their photos so they're a third of the size disgust me. Collins and the moffat twerp spring to mind.

Here endeth my mini rant.

He looks like a man who would be more comfortable with a herd of goats to be honest.
My phone sometimes starts from this page, it makes me grin every single time I read the goats bit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
NINTCHDBPICT000670156671_edit_430255462966118.jpg

She looks like one of those 'can't really be arsed' cheap drag queens whose cheapo fibres could start a static induced fire if they walk too fast.

The wig is hilarious, not sure what they're trying to say there with her teeny tiny pin head peering out.
The heavily filtered skin, the trying and failing to be sexy expression where she actually looks like she just popped out a haemorrhoid.

The feather boa looks like a muppet from the reject bin.

The too tight bangle with her podgy piggy trotters.

Why? Genuinely valentino, why?
She’s been photoshopped so much she doesn't look like herself so you could have used anyone, even (gasp!) a nice person!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Chi4

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s back and no mention of her folks. I don’t for one minute believe she was allowed on a covid ward with no PPE and if she was then the hospital should be proaecuted
They will only let you in if someone is dying, My mum and dad have just come out from hospital with covid and they was in for 11 days. And If you drop stuff off you only go to the door of the ward . So def a big fat fib !

• Heart
Reactions: 12