Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I watch this, the more I wonder if this was staged by her, just like her fall on the ice. Surely she would have seen that pit on that stage and the people emerging from it?
Nah.That is quite a fall and it looks like it hurt.

Reactions: 5
She wasn’t especially fat imho just huge with huge hair, huge voice, big tall and large structured.
...and still very bloody rude.

She seems to think that Divas behave this way...and yes, the likes of Mariah Carey who have been in the business for donkeys years do treat others a bit like lackeys, etc. But Gemma being the dimwit she is, thinks that is how you get on in the showbiz world, by treating others like tit. So she has hidden behind the GC moniker hoping to get away with her behaviour. I don’t see any difference between the two, they blend too easily into one very rude person.

Very few people seem to remember Gemma for her niceness, but plenty remember her for being rude, obnoxious, keeping people waiting, treating others like they’re beneath her, etc.

Reactions: 10
Now she is denying that she ever made a sex tape. Claimed she said it in order to try and be funny.

This woman is forever shooting herself in the foot. 🙄😂 Then she wonders why people criticise her.

Reactions: 6
Phrases like the token large girl piss me off. She wasn't exactly large during her first series on there. It's after about 4 series thst she starts to get bigger

But she definitely has some sort of issue with food and she needs help with that. She doesn't look healthy or happy and seems to think airbrushing herself for insta is the way to lose weight. Same with Arg, everytime I see a picture of him in the news, I expect to read that that he's died! He said he currently weighs 26 stone
Wow I dont remember her like this at all! She looks kinda good especially with the dark hair. Still a witch though.

Reactions: 1
Now she is denying that she ever made a sex tape. Claimed she said it in order to try and be funny.

This woman is forever shooting herself in the foot. 🙄😂 Then she wonders why people criticise her.
I think it’s comical for everyone but her, a sex tape. Unfortunately her weight comes into this mental
Image.

It wasn’t a funny thing to say - as the laugh was ON her. Piers manipulated her into the show to laugh at her. It was a theatre.

I do think her mum has a role in all this. They encourage her to be laughed at & ridiculed. It must hurt her on some level even though she keeps doing it.

She is a mess of a human.

This thread reminded me of seeing her on the crystal maze a few years ago. She had the easiest task, involving, quite literally, her team telling her exactly what to do step by step in a virtual maze thing.
She still managed to have a huge meltdown, telling the producers to stop the show as she was too thick to know what a 'huge step' meant :ROFLMAO:.

I mean I've always disliked her, she has very few (if any) redeeming features.
Her egotistical diva antics are just so cringey as she has no talent to back anything up, which is the whole point of being a diva surely?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This thread reminded me of seeing her on the crystal maze a few years ago. She had the easiest task, involving, quite literally, her team telling her exactly what to do step by step in a virtual maze thing.
She still managed to have a huge meltdown, telling the producers to stop the show as she was too thick to know what a 'huge step' meant :ROFLMAO:.

Her egotistical diva antics are just so cringey as she has no talent to back anything up, which is the whole point of being a diva surely?

She's such a horrible person. She never invented the alter ego The GC - that's who she really is, an awful cow!

She goes on all of these shows, usually fails at the first hurdle. Looks like she did fairly well with this one though, despite the meltdown. 🤣🤣

Imagine being her agent. 🙄 That must be a thankless task in itself.

She's such a horrible person. She never invented the alter ego The GC - that's who she really is, an awful cow!
She is so embarrassing to watch and the way she speaks, like a person who is “slow”. Surely any tv producer would avoid her like the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was totally flat on drag race. It was obvious they had scripted her answers.

She just can't shut up - she is going to get a huge punch in her gob one day.

• Wow
  • Haha
She was totally flat on drag race. It was obvious they had scripted her answers.
I was really disappointed with her Drag Race appearance. I was actually looking forward to her brashness and reactions to the snatch game and she just sat there and delivered lines like a robot with no personality! Really disappointing!

I was really disappointed with her Drag Race appearance. I was actually looking forward to her brashness and reactions to the snatch game and she just sat there and delivered lines like a robot with no personality! Really disappointing!
She probably felt out of her depth. There must be some bigger characters on there who would outshine her any day.

Reactions: 7
What happened to her being the face of Wizz Air? She was reported of being paid £600,000. :confused:

Last edited:
  • Haha
...and still very bloody rude.

She seems to think that Divas behave this way...and yes, the likes of Mariah Carey who have been in the business for donkeys years do treat others a bit like lackeys, etc. But Gemma being the dimwit she is, thinks that is how you get on in the showbiz world, by treating others like tit. So she has hidden behind the GC moniker hoping to get away with her behaviour. I don’t see any difference between the two, they blend too easily into one very rude person.

Very few people seem to remember Gemma for her niceness, but plenty remember her for being rude, obnoxious, keeping people waiting, treating others like they’re beneath her, etc.
I cringe for people calling her ''the GC'', as if they are above them, this is Gemma Collins not Queen Elizabeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
GC should stand for Giant bleep, which is what she is. 🤣 Although I have to say, I don’t usually comment on her weight, just her dreadful personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
GC should stand for Giant bleep, which is what she is. 🤣 Although I have to say, I don’t usually comment on her weight, just her dreadful personality.
I thought that's what it always stood for.....I'll get my coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.