Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ahhhh our favourite Essex side show beast.

Who can forget the video of "the GC" raking at her flaps like an 1800s californian gold prospector looking for that ever elusive gold nugget, reaming out layers of infection, sticking her trotters under some poor guys nose going "its soo yeeeesty" and complaining its on fire.

I have a strong stomach but that absolute disgusting episode put me off my chicken chow mein for the rest of the night.

It is bad enough knowing I must share the same air as this walking dead of a brain cell but to know she has so much yeast down there it could keep hovis going for a year or two pretty much finished me off.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

BigMavis

VIP Member
£10? Ten English pounds sterling? For a selfie! From a customer! On their 16th birthday!
And breathe.....

• Haha
  • Angry
Sorry, but I find it very hard indeed to believe that any fully qualified Doctor would advise their patient to use skinny jabs.
The drug is called semaglutide or liraglutide under the brand names Ozempic and Saxenda prescribed for diabetics on the NHS to lower glucose levels .
Depending on your levels of glucose you inject one pen per week until you reach an acceptable glucose level.
You are monitored by a diabetic nurse, some of the side effects are extreme nausea and tiredness .
people realised that if you took extra you could lose a lot of weight rapidly, so people were buying it and injecting up to four times the recommended dose for fast weight loss hence them being known as ‘Skinny jabs ‘
On one weight loss forum someone was spending £400 a week on it and had lost only 10lbs.

• Wow

ElectileDysfunction

She's in a bikini on insta and I'm seeing it. No body filter as far as I can tell. Her tummy looks odd, I'm wondering if she's had lipo.

Seconded. I just came on here to say the same. Credit where due, she clearly has lost a decent amount of weight this time. People can be snarky about it but I wish they wouldn't. If you know anyone who has lost a substantial amount of weight from a start point of being very overweight, you'll realise it is a major undertaking and mentally tough. Please remember that others reading this thread will be at the start of that journey themselves and seeing people talk about how GC still has loads of chins even after all this weight loss will be very demoralising for them.

Miffy29

VIP Member
Urghh a friend of mine took her daughter in there years ago for her 16th birthday. She was a massive fan of TOWIE at the time. They didn't expect Gemma to be in there that day but she was and friends daughter was so excited so asked her for a selfie. Gemma refused unless she spent £10 🙄 didn't even wish her a Happy Birthday. None of us have liked her since 😂

• Wow
  • Angry

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
You can’t tell me that’s not a raw Richmond sausage in a tie dye napkin.
85F5371F-D754-437E-9C1D-BE8A967E9F43.jpeg

The fucking photoshop on the waist in that green get up makes it look like she’s from fuckin roblox

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
It’s her personality that is the most repugnant thing to me. Is it only other big women who like her, because they find a woman of her size being in the press aspirational/relatable?

What is there to actually like about her personality wise? I really don’t get it...
She treats people like they are lackeys and worse, they do her bidding. I would soon give her short shrift if she treated me like that. Horrible woman she is.

Blimey, normally it’s Ronseal she plasters over her face. This time she’s gone for yacht varnish!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
🤣 a steak covered in gold leaf cost Gemma £1,450 and it looks disgusting 🤣
I expect she thought it ought to have been a freebie because she's so faymus & that they ought to be eternally grateful she honoured them with her presence.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Story in Daily Mirror that Gemma and Arg are back together and hope to get married and have a baby. Another way of deflecting from the stories she placed about her father’s illness. I know it is their lives but I’m not sure Arg is sufficiently into his recovery to add the stress that Gemma can cause in their relationship. It’s all about her and what she wants, as usual.
Oh do me a lemon. How many times can these stupid people think that people care whether two addicts make it or fake it yet again?

Reactions: 11

Julesffs

I’ve never seen a guy look so disinterested in his gf. He so doesn’t want to be with her. Having said that, I’m not comfortable with the fat shaming.
She’s actually fat shaming herself and every woman who may be her size, by photoshopping and filtering her body to look nothing like her real self. That’s what I have an issue with.

• Heart
  • Wow

Gossipgremlin

I actually believed she was doing well and thought that this time she’d grasped the basics and was following them. Totally fell for the kettlebell exercises at 6am, the jogging up the lane, then seeing these pictures now I know it’s totally untrue and just more money grabbing content. Just own your fatness like you used to and stop pretending anything different.
Thing is a few of her other “fans” fall for this too. Disgusting when she’s flogging a fit and healthy lifestyle when it’s anything but!

Honestly the Cornwall photos make it look like she's GAINED three stone. And I honestly think she keeps going back to Rami because she can't do any better.
Is he actually seeing her or is it a fauxmance though? I mean he’s not bad if you like that type but he could do a lot better than GC. Can’t be her sparkling personality and wit he’s with her for… 😏

Her stories are hilarious - huge “salads” with lots of avocado 🥑 and Parmesan cheese 🧀 and a nice white bread sarnie. Yeah that weight ain’t coming off anytime soon with that diet even though you’re on holiday…

other Cornish attractions she’s missed:-

lost gardens of Heligan
Eden project
Rick Stein’s restaurant
Falmouth - very trendy now

She is such a lazy cow. Why ask your followers on your gram/stories of suggestions of what to do in Cornwall if basically all it involves is you lazing in a spa, hotel room etc or eating and drinking? Or shopping for surfers T-shirts?

not even seen her actually go for a Cornish cream tea (yeah I know it’s more Devon but…) or even a pasty. Someone needs to drive her to Land’s End and push her fat arse off it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

TC14

Chatty Member
I don't get why the papers keep publishing pictures saying look at her 3 stone weight loss !!! She no slimmer than before, still morbidly obese!! She is disgusting flaunting herself in skint tight clothes.. I think she is a disgrace and an embarrassment.... keep calling herself the GC!! So cringe.

I can't stomach her , she really grips my back axle !!!

VIP Member
I had to laugh at the last photo from the Mail article, it looks like a model..

_her_new_house_hasn_t_been_easy-m-27_1613832746355.jpg

• Haha