Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t especially fat imho just huge with huge hair, huge voice, big tall and large structured.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She wasn’t especially fat imho just huge with huge hair, huge voice, big tall and large structured.
How many chins has she got on the Piers program? I couldn't care how fat people are but don't bang on pretending you are thinner and posting photoshopped pics. You are the size you are and you can do nothing or you do something about it that you can be proud about or you lie like this thing who just can't be arsed to put 1 hour of work in.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How many chins has she got on the Piers program? I couldn't care how fat people are but don't bang on pretending you are thinner and posting photoshopped pics. You are the size you are and you can do nothing or you do something about it that you can be proud about or you lie like this thing who just can't be arsed to put 1 hour of work in.
It is always her personality which needs working on. People could forgive her for being large if she was a lovely person towards others, instead of treating people like lackeys.

Reactions: 7
It is always her personality which needs working on. People could forgive her for being large if she was a lovely person towards others, instead of treating people like lackeys.
Also true - she is very spiteful and really has no friends.

Reactions: 8
Watched a seven minute youtube clip from the Piers thing and surprisingly there was absolutely nothing of interest but I was shocked at her appearance. She looked horrendous. The outfit looked like fancy dress and the hair and make up were diabolical. She looks like an old drag act.

• Haha
Watched a seven minute youtube clip from the Piers thing and surprisingly there was absolutely nothing of interest but I was shocked at her appearance. She looked horrendous. The outfit looked like fancy dress and the hair and make up were diabolical. She looks like an old drag act.
She will blend in then on UK Drag Race.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another thing I agree with ^^

I may be alone but I love Dawn French.. someone who has become a lovable, memorable person because of her personality and talent. Obviously she had digs over her appearance over the many many years she has graced our tv, and she has done well to lose some weight but ultimately her talent has been the best thing about her. Same goes for Ruth Jones.

Reactions: 11

I may be alone but I love Dawn French.. someone who has become a lovable, memorable person because of her personality and talent. Obviously she had digs over her appearance over the many many years she has graced our tv, and she has done well to lose some weight but ultimately her talent has been the best thing about her. Same goes for Ruth Jones.
No one dislikes Gemma because of her size let's be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I love both Dawn and Ruth. Personally, I think they are both beautiful women, facially they are very stereotypically attractive. In combination with their talent and warm nature, their size in my mind, doesn’t even come into the equation. (Not that size matters) Gemma doesn’t have the same impact as she has an awful personality and nature. Also, I don’t think she has any talent in the entertainment variety.

Reactions: 10
I love both Dawn and Ruth. Personally, I think they are both beautiful women, facially they are very stereotypically attractive. In combination with their talent and warm nature, their size in my mind, doesn’t even come into the equation. (Not that size matters) Gemma doesn’t have the same impact as she has an awful personality and nature. Also, I don’t think she has any talent in the entertainment variety.
I may have worded this incorrectly. What I was trying to say (as a plus size woman myself) is that Gemma needs to make her mind up. She either utilises her ‘stong larger woman’ attitude or she doesn’t. I believe someone else has said that whilst they dislike her, they are also in awe of her. I am the same. I don’t like her at all, but I have watched all her spin offs, and most recently her interview with Piers.
My point is... don’t try and be the funny large woman in one breathe if you are then going to get upset about being called fat in another. My pet hate is people being ‘happily’ large for fame to then use the weight loss for fame also.
I’m bad at articulating my thoughts, so apologies now.

Reactions: 5
I may have worded this incorrectly. What I was trying to say (as a plus size woman myself) is that Gemma needs to make her mind up. She either utilises her ‘stong larger woman’ attitude or she doesn’t. I believe someone else has said that whilst they dislike her, they are also in awe of her. I am the same. I don’t like her at all, but I have watched all her spin offs, and most recently her interview with Piers.
My point is... don’t try and be the funny large woman in one breathe if you are then going to get upset about being called fat in another. My pet hate is people being ‘happily’ large for fame to then use the weight loss for fame also.
I’m bad at articulating my thoughts, so apologies now.
Oh sorry if it came across wrong. I was agreeing with you! I think Gemma started out as being the ‘token larger girl’ on TOWIE. But, she actually found a gap in the entertainment market for being a reality star who isn’t stereotypical in her appearance. I applaud her in some aspects but, find her contradictory on the most part. She embraces her curves but, insists on being on a diet constantly and advertising unhealthy weight loss initiatives. Then she photoshops her pictures to appear slimmer. I agree, she needs to pick what she wants to be and own it. I think deep down, she’s very insecure about her weight. I remember she once said, if she were skinny then she’d be the best looking one on TOWIE.

Oh sorry if it came across wrong. I was agreeing with you! I think Gemma started out as being the ‘token larger girl’ on TOWIE. But, she actually found a gap in the entertainment market for being a reality star who isn’t stereotypical in her appearance. I applaud her in some aspects but, find her contradictory on the most part. She embraces her curves but, insists on being on a diet constantly and advertising unhealthy weight loss initiatives. Then she photoshops her pictures to appear slimmer. I agree, she needs to pick what she wants to be and own it. I think deep down, she’s very insecure about her weight. I remember she once said, if she were skinny then she’d be the best looking one on TOWIE.
Apologies, I skim read your response and read it wrong 😬 as you were... 😀

Phrases like the token large girl piss me off. She wasn't exactly large during her first series on there. It's after about 4 series thst she starts to get bigger

But she definitely has some sort of issue with food and she needs help with that. She doesn't look healthy or happy and seems to think airbrushing herself for insta is the way to lose weight. Same with Arg, everytime I see a picture of him in the news, I expect to read that that he's died! He said he currently weighs 26 stone

Attachments

• Heart
Phrases like the token large girl piss me off. She wasn't exactly large during her first series on there. It's after about 4 series thst she starts to get bigger

But she definitely has some sort of issue with food and she needs help with that. She doesn't look healthy or happy and seems to think airbrushing herself for insta is the way to lose weight. Same with Arg, everytime I see a picture of him in the news, I expect to read that that he's died! He said he currently weighs 26 stone
Sorry, I didn’t mean it offensive, that’s why I put it in quotations as like an eye rolling thing. I think she was lovely back then and when she did that, ‘none of this candy’ she had a lovely shape. But, back then if you didn’t have a thigh gap you were ugly. It was so toxic at least now there is the body positivity movement.

The more I watch this, the more I wonder if this was staged by her, just like her fall on the ice. Surely she would have seen that pit on that stage and the people emerging from it?
There might not have been a trapdoor. She might have just gone through the stage!!

To be fair if it was staged I dont thing she would have left her standing leg braced like that so it bent and twisted as she fell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.