Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I can only assume she has a friend who says it’s all fiiiiiine
It's not just fine it's totally normal and the experts say it's not only good to lisp it's recommended that you encourage lisping so that's what Gemma has done based on the expert advice she got when she checked before allowing Mia to lisp so no one can call her out on it because she doing everything 100% right based on the experts say so .

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
The problem is that Gemma is thick, but she's the kind of thick where she doesn't realise it and actually thinks she's much smarter than everyone else. It won't have occurred to her that anyone with half a brain would be questioning anything she or her 'baby physio' has said. That's why she gets so triggered when she gets any comments about it. It's disbelief that there are people not hanging on every word of Professor Gemma the Expert on Absolutely Everything.

But remember, everyone is different and it's ok! Unless you disagree with her.

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I thought it was v suss when he didn't come home for a long stretch at the end of the series - after the Christmas special was done and dusted.
The fact the article mentioned that Gemma was frustrated at his not returning home for those last 6 weeks during Strictly sounds like it wasn't a mutual choice like previously implied nor was it entirely necessary.
To not even pop up on a Sunday when you have a tiny baby is unusual. I would even say lazy, some people manage long daily commutes, in their highly privileged world to not even go home that one day he could suggest he's not as committed to his family as he likes to portray.

Ro98

VIP Member
She is so thick honestly. Does she not realise how much research goes into the NHS?? And that’s why guidelines change? Just like how certain things now aren’t encouraged to be taken / eaten during pregnancy. Does she think some random Tom dick or harry just sits editing the nhs website for fun?

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I agree. I'm happy to take the piss out of her for many things on here, but I do think she's quite naturally pretty*. There's no need to trowel her face with make up like that. She looks nothing like herself!

*Until she opens her gob.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So Gemmas in London, travelled down this morning in a car, and will return this evening in time for the kids bedtimes...

pity your boyfriend didn't want to see you, or his kid's getting tucked in bed for 6 weeks.

Trains leaving every hour for Manchester ect, but nope, he clearly enjoys the single life more.

Treesy19

VIP Member
I’d associate “tough love” to a teenager who maybe needed lessons in managing their pocket money or wages…or learning how to use the washing basket in order to be included in getting stuffed washed in the household. Not a four year old or a 5 mth old baby. She’s a dixk.

bats**tcrazy

Who isn’t obsessed with weight these days? She’s weight training for strength you can clearly see that.. I don’t see the problem she’s getting back to pre pregnancy weight not losing it as she has a problem or anything.. atleast She’s not shoving those teas in our faces that make you shit like some other arsehole influencers do!
But she tries to pretend she doesn’t care about weight. Loads of her posts are about not feeling pressure to return to pre-baby weight and then in the next breath starts talking about all the things she is doing to return to pre-baby weight. Like another poster has said, she claims she never weighs herself and then says that she is 6lbs off her goal weight. How would you know? Just pick a lane, either you care about weight, in which case fine or you don’t. If you don’t shut up about it.

• Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Gemma needs her sleep so she has energy for her 5am workouts, that's her priority.

I think the dogs do sleep upstairs, she's mentioned carrying them up. I bet they sleep in her room.
That’s it summed right up. A baby needing attention/care is just an inconvenience to her. I’ve been a parent for 8 years now, my eldest still needs one of us to sit next to him every night when he goes to sleep, and if he wakes up during the night. I was sat next to him again at 3am this morning as he needed help getting back to sleep. It’s just what you do. They’re children, they need to feel secure and loved. I’d never deny my children this. I just can’t get my head around forcing your child to cope without this, and he’s literally only a baby! She can call it “tough love”, I call it child neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Proof8

Chatty Member
A child should go to the dentist from 12 month. There is no way a dentist can see properly at home or have the right tools. Children should be exposed to the environment as soon as possible so they don't fear it and of course to spot any potential problems. (ex dental nurse)

Lyla001

VIP Member
Not getting into the debate of 'you do you blah fuckin blah' im sorry but the thought of letting a child (any child) 'cry it out' , 'tough love' is a load of bollocks. I have been a single parent since day 1 and have lost sleep to make sure my LO is ok. It just doesn't sit right with me.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I can’t help but wonder what his bond with the baby is like considering he has barely been around in the last six months. I really don’t know any parent who would be away from their children so much if they didn’t have to be; Gorka seems to be making a conscious decision to not be present as much as he can be. It’s baffling.

Honestly their relationship dynamic is so weird and off to me. If my partner posted a video on his socials mocking me about a fear or phobia of mine then I’d be fuming. I know they’ll make out it’s “bants” but doesn’t seem very supportive or loving?

Tanley

VIP Member
I do think there’s something in this, it was very suss how he didn‘t even travel to Manchester on his days off. Trivago must barely know who he is.

• Sad

YogaKitty444

To be fair, we don't know the ins and outs of his relationship with his family.
He may be low contact with them. Or even no contact now with many of them since we last saw him with them. Maybe for good reasons, maybe not. Maybe THEY are the ones who don't want contact. We simply don't know.
But not all families are like The Waltons, happily skipping through life with wonderful relationships to each other.

• Heart