Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Absolutely not hung up on numbers, but I’m going to share them with you all, so you bunch of flabby unfit scrotes who are too busy mothering your children to be constantly in the gym, can all feel inferior to me….

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ablemabel

VIP Member
The good news is that Gemma is almost back to her pre pregnancy weight. Not that she's about weighing herself. Not at all. Weight doesn't matter. That's why she definitely didn't record her weight almost daily in a diary during pregnancy. Weight doesn't matter okay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I hate the phrase ‘tough love’ especially when we are talking about a 5 month old baby 🙄
It's grim isn't it. I'm actually shocked reading thr way she talks about her babies in that post. Calling them manipulative, talking about tough love, giving in, giving them expectations and making them realise you are not going to give in etc :( it's so heartless and cruel. She clearly doesn't see babies and children as people/ as worth the same as she is. It's such an unbelievably outdated way of thinking. The NHS literally had posters up when I was pregnant saying that babies cannot be manipulative, when they cry for you it's not for 'attention' they literally need you and a human touch to develop properly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Why do people share their own happy birthday posts? Why does somebody want to see someone else wishing you a happy birthday?
Absolutely pile of shite isn't it. Look at MEEEEE everyone.

Also, the share of her upcoming podcast talking about shaving your bits before sleeping with someone or they won't got back there or whatever it is she said. 🤢Isn't this just feeding into this toxic narrative that young women need to look a certain way for their partners to keep them?

Reactions: 32

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I was coming to post the same thing!

I'm not hung up on numbers but here are mine, and here's another story of me talking about how I'm totally NOT BOTHERED about my numbers because I'm not trying to lose weight but I'm not eating enough but it's ok because WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she can do a humble brag about how easy it was for her to get rid of Mia's dummy because she's just so chill about everything.

Is there anything that Gemma can't do easily?! She's like super woman! 🙄
I used to really like her, but this thread and paying closer attention to her posts after she sold out on the shitty clothes line has made me realise she's an insufferable cunt 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

dee_mc

VIP Member
I couldn’t imagine her in a wedding dress
White suit ×2, registreh office do, roast dinner after in nice pub, 17 guests, Gorka's parents couldn't make it but we'll go to see them for an afternoon later in year if we can fit it in etc

• Haha
  • Heart

Anotherdayanotherwalk

He looks like he's totally checked out of their relationship - he just stands there with the baby looking bored and unengaged. I think this is what is driving all of her behaviours since Trivago was born - the pub comment, the desperately trying to get back in shape. It's like she's trying to win him / keep him and stop him leaving. Whilst I find a lot of how she is highly annoying I do have a lot of sympathy for her. It can't be nice to feel basically abandoned by your partner when you have a newborn and another young child.

bats**tcrazy

So what if she does? I fluctuate a lot with my attitude and acceptance of my weight. I’m a 14/16 and struggle to lose weight since I broke my back. Some days I am fine, I haven’t put on very much weight but I also miss being thin.

Also childbirth and all the hormones kicking around can really affect how you feel as a person. Whether fat or thin, I never find it acceptable to comment on weight related issues. It can trigger people negatively.
Nobody here is commenting on Gemma’s weight. Just the fact that she won’t shut up about it while also saying she doesn’t care about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Lacking attention again 😴 look how thin I am 6 months after baby blah blah

PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE DOWN, stop eye fucking yourself and go and take your kids out

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
The sad irony is they think children should sleep alone every night because grown adults need to sleep next to each other. How many adults miss their partner or don’t sleep as well when they are away overnight? Which is fine but then some like Gem expect young children to not want to be with their parents whilst at the same time needing their partner.
100% this.
We expect babies and young children to feel safe and comforted when alone in a room but how many adults don't like sleeping alone?
Would you leave your partner crying in another room and call it tough love?
The only thing these babies are learning is that no matter how much you express you're upset or require needs met, that nobody comes. You soon come to realise that communication does not equal basic needs met or comfort. And that equates to being a cold unattached emotionless adult.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Omg she's still going on. I weaned Mia early and she's okay 😅 the evidence links to problems in adulthood you absolute simpleton. This whole well our mums did it nonsense, how many adults do you know with IBS? And the obesity crisis we have which is linked to early weaning. Don't let science get in the way of stupidity aye Gem. I can't believe she's sharing all this too, lots of new mums will follow her.

It's about making her life easy nothing else.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Sharing replies that blow smoke up her arse (not the ones who point out any issues…)

View attachment 2617055
---
Do you think she’s desperate to get Thiago sleeping through before Gorka comes back because she knows Gorka can’t handle it and will be pissy with them all if hes tired??
Ugh "my best example is my mum and I'm doing everything the same". That was 40 fucking years ago Gemma, things have changed A LOT since then. We didn't have car seats 40 years ago, does that mean you don't strap your kids in safely when you take them in the car? Of course not, things change and rules/guidelines/laws change because as a society we grow and learn and do things better because we have more information available to us. My kid is 16 and I wouldn't ever presume to tell someone with a baby now how they should be doing stuff, because I know that things may well have changed since mine was little.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Anyone know where we can get a pride of Britain application form for our Gem.

She is heroically battling a couple of nights of sleep deprivation due to having a 5 month baby who is in pain with teething. This is courage and bravery beyond anything I’ve ever seen before.

And even through it all she’s fiiiiiine, there’s nothing else for it but to soldier on, and post a story every five minutes droning n about it. But it’s fiiiiine.

Gemma - we salute you 🫡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
in the garden there's no swings, slides ect...

never mind, the kids can just play in the gym
Don't worry she's contacted the head office of the biggest branch of Argos, spoken to the manager who she has on speed dial and you'll never believe it...... he says Gemma's is right again !
You can have a designer garden and fill it with an ice bath and gym equipment and nothing for children to play on we were all wrong again they recommend it, silly old us .

• Haha
Reactions: 28