Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ro98

VIP Member
Nobody here is commenting on Gemma’s weight. Just the fact that she won’t shut up about it while also saying she doesn’t care about it.
This. She would rather spend 70% of her week in the gym & calorie counting than focusing on her children. Which is her choice to make, and also our choice to comment on. And also would rather encourage Mia to watch grown adults workout for hours on end each day than do some child focused activities in / out the house? I find it bizarre.
She isn’t watching a snippet here and there whilst mum cooks dinner, Gemma said she spends hours watching it and then asks to go into the gym after eating. That isn’t the normal behaviour of a 4/5? year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Ryan and Adam Thomas ( can't stand them), both travel/ travelled up and down from London to Manchester all week to see their partner and kids.

Gorka could not be arsed, and I have said before in here i think he didn't like seeing Gemma with the left over baby weight.

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Have said it before, but the kindest thing I can contribute to the 'why aren't their children being brought up bilingual' discussion, is that Gorka and Gemma are not too bright and haven't realised that if you speak another language to a child from birth, they become fluent in both languages like magic.

Any other reason makes absolutely no sense to me, and doesn't paint whoever's decision it was for a first language Spanish speaker to not converse to their own children in that language, in a particularly favourable light.

I'm fully expecting Janette and aljaz's little girl to be trilingual!

Other opinions are of course available.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
We all know it's not about him. It'll be 90% Gemma BOOMING into the camera about her ab separation and intact vaginapub.

• Haha

tillytilly25

Stumbled across this thread and so pleased to see others share my opinion on her! Shes as dull as dish water. The gym is literally her whole personality!

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I did find it strange that for a child who is brought up around dogs to be so clearly uncomfortable around a dog.
Gemma has responded to it now as someone messaged her saying Mia looked worried and she just said Mia’s so intuitive. Errr no she looks petrified!
It’s a shame Gemma’s not more intuitive to realise when her daughter is clearly uncomfortable.

• Heart

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Either Gemma didn't pick up on how terrified her daughter was in that video or she did and still chose to post it.

Neither makes her come off looking good. Mia looked terrified. Moving to the far side of the chair and then entirely off it and using it as barrier. How the heck couldn't Gemma see this? Intuitive my arse.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Gemma is totally not bothered about how much she weighs because that's not why she's obsessed with working out. But anyway, have a reminder of how much her weight and body fat were when she started this new programme and an update on what they are now. But it's TOTALLY not about the numbers guys!

Also: 'mum strength' 🤮

• Haha

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
I find her having a physiotherapist for her baby strange so have googled and I'm still none the wiser what they have to do with baby weaning
View attachment 2603945
I’m a physio. Not in paediatrics, but I can tell you we’ve got fuck all to do with weaning. There’s no way we’d be able to say in confidence what this ‘private baby physio’ has said. We don’t know this! If they have said this, they’re talking bollocks and it’s very dangerous. I’m actually appalled 😦

• Sad
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
What a joke that comment was she made about not hung up on numbers?! From the woman who kept a track of her pregnancy wait written in a book throughout!
She is VERY hung up
To stand there and have someone measure and record every last bit of body fat that's available on you even down to cheek fat and chin fat !

It's a known fact that as women we make a choice face or body sadly it's hard for us to have both the older we get.

If your body is ripped with barely any fat then you sacrifice your face, it will look more hollow and gaunt and therefore have an aged appearance

If you want a youthful face then you need soft, round naturally fuller features but you will not be able to work your body shreads .

Im around Gemma's age and i don't work out at all.
I do a daily hour long walk with the dog without fail, love my fruit and veg, don't smoke and in the summer i garden a lot and do a bit of cycling or swimming with my son and that's it.

I can say with all honesty i don't care about bmi numbers it's not in my world she with her life style simply cannot or should not be making the same claim .

Reactions: 21

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It won't be long before she's holding his door shut and trapping in in his room because he dares to want his mum like Mia did

• Sad

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I don’t think any kids Mia’s age really give A F about Michael Jackson. Maybe let the child watch something for her age for a change. This pair have became parents and haven’t accommodated what their children might like at all. No outings, no children’s tv. Just watching parents exercise and fitness routines on the telly. I mean, would it kill her to just put on CBeebies, would it?!

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
PTB at Strictly must also be a tad miffed at Gorka that they accommodated him last year by putting him with the worst female celeb guaranteed to go out early (and one who had a day job) yet he still didn't bother to spend any time with his family in those weeks. Would be a slight slap in the face.
I get that before the show starts the pro's don't really know where they will be based for the series, or for how long. But Gorka and Nikita were bumped out in early October, second elimination. And, while he will still have had some commitments for routines and filming for the show, it wouldn't have taken him 7 days a week, he must have had PLENTY of time to return home to see the kids for a little while. He just chose not to.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Does she want to be a bloke..

why's she not is a sexy frock.

That suit makes her look butch
does nothing for her at all. Stupid big flower with the tie is too much.

she looks like what would happen if you put Tess and Vernon in a blender

• Haha