Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Not to mention its massive rip off of the well known children's book "Giraffes can't dance".

• Wow
Reactions: 23

glasgow27

VIP Member
Gorka just confuses me. He's a conventionally attractive man and still fairly young, but somehow has managed to age about a decade in 2 years or so (the series with Katie McGlynn was the last one where he looked youthful) and has went for some terrible haircuts that do him no favours. And of course his overall attitude is off at times, he seems to run hot and cold in both his family and work life.

Last edited:

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Another expert on speed dial 🤣

Funny that everytime shes held to account over anything there's always an expert in her contacts that can confirm that Gemma is in fact right again .

• Haha

Ablemabel

VIP Member
I cringe about the fact that their son's name is Thiago Marquez and he will, like Mia, not know how to speak Spanish.
I cringe inside out every time they post a story of Gorka 'teaching' Mia Spanish. Either they are both too thick to realise how a child becomes naturally bilingual or Gemma does not want Gorka speaking Spanish in front of her.. Or possibly both.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Yes she has got a big loud gob hasn't she🤭🤭🤭 she sounds like a bloke aswell. Gorka seems to be away more than he's home too.
If Gorka was English, they would not be together. It works because they’re both slightly oblivious about each others annoying cultural traits because they’re not from each others countries ie, her big gob and over the top Manc-ness.

• Haha

Ro98

VIP Member
View attachment 2616390

“my mum did it with me and I don’t remember a thing”

Yeah but look how emotionally unavailable you are Gem! To yourself, not just your kids.

Also very self absorbed and insecure with both her body and her relationship.

Not exactly the poster girl for good emotional health!

Probably not caused by cry it out type sleep training in isolation but I think it’s likely to be part of a pattern of behaviour if you are capable of ignoring your little ones crying for hours on end just to suit yourself.
This exactly!!!!!!
I fucking hate when people say “well I’m ok” when they clearly aren’t and don’t have any emotional capacity to tend to a tiny baby (their own!!!!) who is crying in the night. That is not ok or normal!?
And it makes out* parents who do tend to their babies and children when they cry that they’re “giving in”. I hope if she ever cries Gorka tells her to fuck off and grow up the evil witch.
I can’t imagine leaving my 8month old to scream until he’s so exhausted he falls asleep alone. So nasty.

• Heart

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Out walking the streets at 9am ready for a PT session. They should be in bed, clearly no desire for morning nook ie & breakfast in bed when you have a babysitter and hotel night away!! And broccoli for dinner? ( which looked rank btw) bet they didn't even order anything else. She has all week to train with Evil Steve, It's such a sad little life.

Reactions: 22

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
The bottom three lines, a dig at us tattlers
View attachment 2603487
Or it could be a dig at other mums who have probably messaged her on mass concerned at a four month old eating two bowls of porridge day.

ETA: to be fair he's Gemma Atkinsons child so not like other babies who wean a little from 6 months old, he has to be strong enough pack in a few rounds of pull ups on his baby gym so its all fine ladies worry not 16 wks on 2 bowl fulls total normal.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Some people will say it's the same as working off shore or in the armed forces, but it's not.

They people can't just pop home whenever, unless it's a emergency.

Gorka could have jumped on a train at any given time, like Adam did, but he chose not to.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes because she's probably getting pushed from you both,

given the choice, I'm sure the girl would rather be in soft play.
Screenshot_20231119-190539.png

• Sad
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
She’s thick as (vegan) mince. She has an audience of young Mums who follow her, she knows that she has an influence over them. Porridge twice a day is ALOT for a baby o f Trivago’s age, even if it is the most fancy shmancy stuff from the lakes and I really don’t get why she’s bragging about it either

• Sad

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
It’s not solo parenting if you are in a relationship with the father, even if the father is away.
It’s not single parenting but I’d disagree that it’s not solo parenting. My husband works away at times and I am definitely solo parenting. Not sure how much parenting someone can do on FaceTime or the phone 🤷‍♀️

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
The good news is that Gemma is almost back to her pre pregnancy weight. Not that she's about weighing herself. Not at all. Weight doesn't matter. That's why she definitely didn't record her weight almost daily in a diary during pregnancy. Weight doesn't matter okay!
Absolutely! She’s so not bothered about what the scales say, she never has been but she knows that she’s 6lb off her pre pregnancy weight, knows that her weight fluctuates during her cycle, knows she was heavier in the picture she shared than she is now and also knew how much she weighed at every stage of pregnancy!

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
It’s absolutely bizarre espeically as it was a small dog in Gemma’s arms too. Most kids would be a little intrigued but she was genuinely terrified. I still can’t get over Gemma posting that story and then all the bullshit she’s come away with since