Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I can't help but think she is seriously craving attention and that her and gorka really aren't happy. She isn't getting any validation from him so is trying to get it from online

Reactions: 28

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
I'm starting to think the two of them are protesting too much about this "on the rocks" malarkey... surely if you were genuinely happy with no real issues you wouldn't even pay it credence rather than harping on about it...

Reactions: 27

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I follow loads of threads on here and this is the only one which regularly has fans coming on to defend the subject. It's very odd. Especially, as you point out, she does have a rave thread too.

• Heart

RobinsHood

What’s the point in Gemma being so “strong” and “fit” if she’s too lazy to put the kids in the car and take them out somewhere?
My dog came out with us for breakfast today, he sees more of the world than Trivago 😆

• Haha

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Just catching up on this thread and honest to God the "tough love" etc stuff is nearly making my head fall off... my almost seven month old is generally a very good sleeper (not a brag I promise lol) but due to teething etc has had quite a disjointed sleep the past few weeks resulting in needing more cuddles and more attention... I remarked to my other half a few nights ago that, although we're shattered the morning after, when you stop and think about it, it is actually such an amazing privilege to be your baby's safety net and to know that you have thay power within you to be their comfort and make it all better. How Gemma or Gorka can't realise this is actually baffling. They are only little for such a short space of time.

• Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
When my youngest was born, my three year old cried to sleep in our room with us because "you all get to sleep together and I'm alone in my room". Broke my heart so we had all 4 of us in the bed/side cot 🤣. It was madness but I look back on it with fondness. It was like a big sleepover, the baby would wake to feed and we would all be awake raiding my snack box 😴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Also if she wasn’t feeling 100% why didn’t he have trivago? Weird couple!
I thought that. If I was travel sick and had 2 young children, I would expect my partner to be holding the baby and sitting by the older one to keep her entertained (books, puzzles etc), not sat there feeling shit with both kids while being videoed 🤷 and likewise, if I was in little Gorka's shoes, I'd have taken the kids so my partner didn't have to worry about puking on the baby.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I seriously always get the impression that its her house, her world and Gorka just lives there .

I don't mean literally, not saying he isn't on the deeds or whatever but it just always looks like theyre her kids, her dogs, her home and hes just a spare part that potters around.

I cant tell if its a dancer thing, or him being from a different county (I feel the exact same with Dianne Buswell too, she seems to live in Joe Suggs mansion it never really seems truly hers) or its the state of their relationship her wearing the trousers and him just drifting in and out very casually doing a bit of random parenting.
He's just been so absent from that baby boys life straight from the off, he's missed more than he's seen really.

Tofino

VIP Member
I used to be like 🥰 she’s a breath of fresh air, doesn’t exploit her kid as we only see her a tiny bit, loves animals, not a sell out 🥰 😂
And I used to think she had a healthy attitude towards fitness, food, weight/pregnancy weight etc. how wrong was I. It was definitely not as bad with Mia as it is now though. She has definitely got a lot worse.

Reactions: 26

Tofino

VIP Member
20BC2EC6-5DF3-4D0C-8C2A-0EFBEFD8FA1E.jpeg

“my mum did it with me and I don’t remember a thing”

Yeah but look how emotionally unavailable you are Gem! To yourself, not just your kids.

Also very self absorbed and insecure with both her body and her relationship.

Not exactly the poster girl for good emotional health!

Probably not caused by cry it out type sleep training in isolation but I think it’s likely to be part of a pattern of behaviour if you are capable of ignoring your little ones crying for hours on end just to suit yourself.

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Was thinking about Gemma yesterday whilst watching Race Across the World. She never really shows any interest in anything that is beyond her little world. I would have thought anyone with a Spanish partner would have a natural curiosity to learn about Spanish heritage, culture, language, etc. but she gives me vibes that nothing outside of Manchester is of any interest. Most odd (to me)

nanskumansku

I cringe about the fact that their son's name is Thiago Marquez and he will, like Mia, not know how to speak Spanish.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
That child does not need baby rice. She is wrong. His digestive system is not mature enough. So what if his tummy rumbles that’s a sign he is hungry and he needs to learn that. She just wants to get him to sleep through the night! So Gorka can go to the pub more often🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
The pair of them are never out the gym as it is, and when they get some nice child free time they are just training? Don’t they have any other shared interests? Couldn’t they have gone for a browse round the shops, have a look round a museum, anything that’s some valuable couple time together? Instead they’re just doing what they do every day at home.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Maybe she doesn't fancy going out in public and risk being pestered by her hoardes of fans wanting advice on fitness, parenting, dogs, fashion, being a radio presenter, writing books and all of the other millions of things she's an expert in.

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Even if they are not pushing her, she’s probably learned this is the best way to get positive attention and praise from her parents.

• Sad