Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
So what’s the difference between solo parenting and being a single parent in your opinion?
‘single’ is a relationship status. It tells you the parent is not in a relationship with the other parent. It doesn’t tell you anything about how parenting is shared.
Solo parenting is ‘parenting solo’ eg barely, if any, help from a second parent. Which is definitely not couples!! There are some single parents I wouldn’t consider solo parents either.

What’s your definition of parenting?

I actually think it’s also unfair on the parent that’s away to insinuate they are no longer parenting because they are physically absent. Has Gorka not contributed anything to his family in the past 3 weeks? Not supported Gemma in any way?

Meringue22

VIP Member
A quick google shows the 6 month guidance came in in 2003. 20 years ago. And was last reviewed 2018 where it remained unchanged.

How has 20 years of no change become ‘constantly changing’?!
I remember this. My eldest was born in 2003
(God almighty 😳).

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Has she deleted the one I posted earlier? Where she was feeding him saying she is starting on baby rice? I can’t seem to see it

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I don't think it's the suit as such it's probably the styling going on around it or lack of as mentioned on the previous page
Maybe a super slicked back long straight ponytail, no big flappy flower thing stuck on the lapel, ditch the tie. Just a clean tailored black suit, fresh skin but with a killer winged liner .
The wing eyeliner would be too harsh for her I think not everyone can pull it off