Gemma Atkinson #3 Not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this was the most popular thread title suggestion and coincidentally it was mine. I feel as smug as Gemma right now. 🤪

To recap, Gemma is still smashing being an expert in absolutely everything. She's still not at all bothered by any of the criticism. Get it? NOT BOTHERED! WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT.

Edit: Messed up the flipping title number! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I missed the story that she's deleted and says she's getting abuse for, what did she say?!

Reactions: 3
Was it a post or a story?

Surely if it was a story and that person privately messaged her, then she's doxxed them by leaving their username on?

She might not care, but with so much anger flying around at the moment that poor person could be being inundated with messages a million times worse than what they sent

Reactions: 8
Was it a post or a story?

Surely if it was a story and that person privately messaged her, then she's doxxed them by leaving their username on?

She might not care, but with so much anger flying around at the moment that poor person could be being inundated with messages a million times worse than what they sent
I imagine that’s her little revenge. Sad cow!

Reactions: 7
That child does not need baby rice. She is wrong. His digestive system is not mature enough. So what if his tummy rumbles that’s a sign he is hungry and he needs to learn that. She just wants to get him to sleep through the night! So Gorka can go to the pub more often🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
That child does not need baby rice. She is wrong. His digestive system is not mature enough. So what if his tummy rumbles that’s a sign he is hungry and he needs to learn that. She just wants to get him to sleep through the night! So Gorka can go to the pub more often🤢
bad news for her. I had an insanely hungry boy who even when he was on full meals still didn’t sleep until 2 and a half because he would wake up and need a little top up of milk. Even the HV was just like he has a fast growing pace. I will laugh if Tio is the same! But yes far too early 🙄

Reactions: 6
So is she trying to fill him up, so he doesn't wake up through the night..

because she cba getting up with him.

Reactions: 12
It won't be long before she's holding his door shut and trapping in in his room because he dares to want his mum like Mia did

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Feeding this early is against all advice. Unless she has been specifically advised to wean early she shouldn’t be encouraging others to which by saying she is might do as people will think if it’s ok for Tio it’s ok for their child
If she has been given advice specific to him she should make that clear it’s specific and professional advice she is following

Reactions: 19
Why do all influencers feed start weaning at 4 months? Off the top of my head - louise thompson, James and Maeva, now Gemma. Is it because they are typically narcissistic (so their needs override their tiny baby)? is it because they can’t wait for associated content/paid ads? or does this happen more often in real life than I realise? I literally don’t know anyone who started weaning from four months since I had my son six years ago.

She’s bloody lucky that at 4 months old he’s only waking once in the night for a feed but that’s not good enough is it!!

Reactions: 10
Why do all influencers feed start weaning at 4 months? Off the top of my head - louise thompson, James and Maeva, now Gemma. Is it because they are typically narcissistic (so their needs override their tiny baby)? is it because they can’t wait for associated content/paid ads? or does this happen more often in real life than I realise? I literally don’t know anyone who started weaning from four months since I had my son six years ago.

She’s bloody lucky that at 4 months old he’s only waking once in the night for a feed but that’s not good enough is it!!
My son is 10 and no one was weaning that early back then.

Reactions: 4
It’s all for the content and to maximise the freebies/ad opportunities. Wonder how many different brands of baby rice she will get sent now. Then of course there will be the obligatory stories of her being mum shamed/she knows her baby best etc which every other instamum will jump on and agree with her because they all did it too. I’ve seen so many influencers ‘show off’ their babies weaning at 4 months and they are leaning so far over because they can’t hold their head up properly yet and they just dribble it all back out because they can’t move food to the back of their mouths yet! Babies don’t need food at 4 months unless they have got advice from a doctor saying otherwise. Their tummies can’t handle it yet and brands only make food for 4 months plus because they can’t advertise baby formula!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.