Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Have they gone to see his family or is he still filming in Spain and she’s just gone along too?

Reactions: 3

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
My middle child started solids at 9 weeks, she was 10lb 1oz when she was born and in 6-9 months clothes at 6 weeks 🙈she was a sumo. She's now 17 and looks like a bloody supermodel, agreed all babies are different and mums always know their own.
Omg 10lb1🤪 I’d have needed a strong drink after that birth, sounds absolutely gorgeous x

• Haha

EAD

VIP Member
Even Charlotte Dawsons kids appear to get out more than Gemmas and she's hardly a great mum.

My daughter was in the 98th centile for most of her young life (my husband is v tall!). She loved ballet (and tap/modern too). Surely give the child a choice/chance? If they don't like it, at least they've tried. If they don't want to do it , fair enough.
Mine did it all for 6 years but quite after COVID and hitting the teenage years!
I can’t remember 100% but I think she wanted Mia to do Muay Thai or something similar

Reactions: 2

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Have they ever said why they haven't set a date? I assume it's the old we just want the kids there to enjoy the day? If that's the case then surely they should wait another 5 years until Trivago is old enough to have a few memories of the day. :unsure:

Reactions: 2