Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Proof8

Chatty Member
When they visited his family last time I got the impression they were quite old. He seemed pretty distant from them too. Guess all families aren't that close. It's a shame they haven't bothered to bing Mia up bilingual and Gemma learn a bit, so they could be some communication.

Reactions: 4

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I’m sure I saw a daily Mail article at the weekend doing the whole ‘hits back at mum shaming’ thing.
Gorka was papped out Strictly early doors and she’s off on mat leave from the radio show (plus I doubt that podcast has much going on) so it’s all publicity innit

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I don’t get how wearing a suit means you’re dressing like a bloke?!

last time I looked I didn’t realise suits were just for men. Damn!! I best return mine to the shop then.
I don't think it's the suit as such it's probably the styling going on around it or lack of as mentioned on the previous page
Maybe a super slicked back long straight ponytail, no big flappy flower thing stuck on the lapel, ditch the tie. Just a clean tailored black suit, fresh skin but with a killer winged liner .

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
is Mia going to be all nervous at her grandparents (if they go?) like she was at the dog home and the fact she has no clue what they will be talking about

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What is it with her and suits, she works hard in the gym, you would think she would want to show her body off, in a classy way, in a long dress even.

I can't see little gorks finding her sexy in they suits.

Reactions: 3

Meringue22

VIP Member
Never has a picture depicted a couple and the dynamics of their relationship more perfectly 😂 I
If Gem hadn't of framed and hung that picture up I'd of been disappointed its just pure them .... 'Bend over Gorks I'm in charge'
This is honestly exactly what I thought too 😂

• Haha

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Is it all a bit of a ruse though? Do these people get paid in instagram shout outs? If they are all being paid, bloody hell what a waste of money.

Daydream_Believer

Apart from the ITS clothing looking dreadful, I don't understand why they do that to the faces of everyone who models for them. It looks terrible. Too much eyebrow and blurring or something. Awful.
I literally just seen the ITS advert and came here to see if she had work done to her face because she looks completely different in it!