Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I think he should do the decent thing like Oti Mabuse did and when you take on a judging role then you commit to that being your status and not switch back to then being a competitor .

Reactions: 2

Tofino

VIP Member
It looks like she also left the baby with Mia unsupervised in another room whilst she films for Instagram.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Given the family live in Bilbao (iirc) and Gorka just posted a run in Madrid I wonder whether they are just going along for filming!
Ah right I don’t follow the angry ork so didn’t realise he’d posted that. I’m assuming since it half term they will also take a trip to see his parents?

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I know this might sound harsh but she could have made an effort with her hair instead of having it in her standard scraped back ponytail…her hair is gorgeous and so long but she’d probably do better and find it easier if she had it shorter and could wear it down (I’m due a baby and have just had the mum bob in preparation 😆)
she didn’t even wash it

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I guess it will be even less now that they have two kids as more hassle etc. Gemma won't be wanting to share a hotel room with them. 😂

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
My brother lives in the US now. He occasionally travels to London for work. We live up north, but whenever he is in London we travel down to see him there, can’t really expect him to travel another 3-4 hours to see us when he is supposed to be working.
So they could travel to see him in Madrid, but surely would be cheaper to just book cheap flights and stay at each others homes? Not sure on Gorka’s family’s house size but surely theirs is big enough to host?!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Wonder if her and Gorka go in the sauna at the end of the garden together,
and leave the kids in bed alone in the house🤔.

• Angry