Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
That body fat is really low, not sure that’s healthy but don’t know enough about it really. Seems odd to be that low not long after having a baby.

A74FF6EE-7661-47A3-84CC-7541C44EE60B.jpeg

Reactions: 3

msPrimrose

He’s a fitness trainer that Steve is he? Not like the gestapo or something like Gemma made it sound. What is the point she’s a mum now to two small children and should have other priorities. I just don’t get it. She has a home gym knows how to train what is the point of the boot camp stuff.
Are they a thing? As you say she knows what to do and has all of the equipment

Very clearly a nanny in the background, always thought she would have someone on the down low but very clear the lady with long dark hair just the way she carries and talks to Tio you can see she's familiar with set up/a professional .
The lady with him while Gemma is having a coffee? She’s a makeup artist

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
Is it a big thing for them? Maybe I just got lucky but it was pretty non eventful for us. But I didn’t wait until my son was at school to take him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thought the same. My asd child who literally hates most things even finds the dentist a bit of a nothing thing. Even had a little stubborn tooth taken out and didn’t flinch (I wanted to curl up in the corner, teeth freak me out) but yeah never known a kid find the dentist a big thing.

spacehopper

Do you think she’s trying to get Manic Monday to no1 the amount of times she shares videos of Mia singing it

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I think some issues with threads are the language and attitude used.
The Gender Discussion thread, for example, has many worthwhile points worthy of discussion but the language and behaviour/attitude can be unpleasant which is always my issue.
I think for Gemma, there is a disparity between the way she is and the way people talk about her.
I'm no fan -could not care less about her tbh- but from what I've seen she's fairly harmless. Certainly no Katie Price!
But I can't speak for others.

All I know is I can't see remember the kids' actual name and he will forever be known as Trivago! 😂
Yeah this threads pretty tame tbh in comparison to one you mention which sounds pretty dreadful by the sounds of it 🙁
I don't have a massive issue with someone nicknaming Gemma's baby for a laugh personally, each to there own in it 🤷

Tofino

VIP Member
I’m not saying it is, I’m saying for me, solo parenting is when one parent is responsible for the day to day physical and emotional care. There is only so much the other can do from afar, and I’m not sure I’d call it parenting.

You and I obviously have different experiences, I think we will have to agree to disagree
yeah. I’m an actual solo parent 😂

• Heart

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
And another story hours later about the same boring shit. Do they not have anything to talk about in that house?! 🤣

Maccat123

VIP Member
Have they gone to see his family or is he still filming in Spain and she’s just gone along too?
Given the family live in Bilbao (iirc) and Gorka just posted a run in Madrid I wonder whether they are just going along for filming!